Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752933 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #3650 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 03:45:50 »
I missed my 4k.... :(

But Ideus kindly captured it for me :D

Show Image

(https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=77655.msg1958691#msg1958691)

Whoa!  Congratulations :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3651 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 14:09:37 »
Quads:

Also hit the 12800 total post count one post earlier.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3652 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 14:11:52 »
How do you guys find a previous post number?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3653 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 14:15:06 »

Total post count you mean?  Profile -> Show Posts - > click on last page, the number on your first post is your post total.  You have 1692 posts.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3654 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 14:17:38 »

Total post count you mean?  Profile -> Show Posts - > click on last page, the number on your first post is your post total.  You have 1692 posts.

I mean, like, when someone goes back and shows a previous post count under your avatar, lower than the current one. Someone screencapped my "1234" since I missed it, but not sure if they 'shooped it or what. I've seen other people throw pics of a previous post count, too.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3655 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 17:22:05 »

I mean, like, when someone goes back and shows a previous post count under your avatar, lower than the current one. Someone screencapped my "1234" since I missed it, but not sure if they 'shooped it or what. I've seen other people throw pics of a previous post count, too.

I don't have a good grasp on how to do it, but I think you can screw with the site code to modify the post counts and then take a screenshot.  Someone with actual computer-stuff experience should comment though.  :D

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #3656 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 17:24:58 »

I don't have a good grasp on how to do it, but I think you can screw with the site code to modify the post counts and then take a screenshot.  Someone with actual computer-stuff experience should comment though.  :D

I'm not an expert, but I've done this before. Just open up your browser console and look for the string you want to modify. Change it to whatever you want to say and take a screenshot. Very easy.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3657 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 17:26:53 »

I knew it had to be complicated. The person who did it for me (thank you, by the way) hinted it took a bit of work.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3658 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 18:04:59 »

I knew it had to be complicated. The person who did it for me (thank you, by the way) hinted it took a bit of work.

This is how you'd do it on chrome:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3659 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 22:41:23 »
Quads:

Show Image

Also hit the 12800 total post count one post earlier.

Many congrats and such lucky too :)

Another trick is to screen capture and just edit the image before posting it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3660 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 16:28:10 »
3600 @ 6.250 per day

I've been posting a lot less so it'll probably be a while before I hit 4k.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3661 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 02:15:51 »
3600 @ 6.250 per day

I've been posting a lot less so it'll probably be a while before I hit 4k.

Not that there's any rush or anything ... ;)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3662 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 04:43:12 »
5k.

nice

IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3663 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 09:40:28 »

It can even be done using Paint!
Or having a little fun too...
I must be bored today.
Reminds me of a Model M number or something.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 December 2015, 19:39:52 by Snowdog993 »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #3664 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 18:30:53 »
222 times!

Amazing how fast and close I got to some people on here in my short time here!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3665 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 20:34:16 »
222 times!

222*3  :blank:

*runs away

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3666 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 20:53:49 »
yo can I get one of them smexy black stars?

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3667 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 21:08:11 »

Congratulations on your 5k.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3668 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 21:09:54 »

Congratulations on your 5k.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3669 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 03:42:03 »
5k.

nice

Show Image

Very congratulations :D  Half way to true enlightenment ;)

Hoff usually does the stars, and says he monitors this thread.  If you haven't heard anything in a couple of days, maybe try sending him a PM ...

Also 7782 total posts!

222 times!

Congrats :)

GH is mostly a nice community.  Having lots of different people of different ages from different regions there are some inevitable problems and clashes, but for the most part they are resolved peacefully.

222 times!

222*3  :blank:

*runs away

It happens :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3670 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 03:45:50 »
Also congratulations to fohat.digs on 6000! :eek:

I think this is the actual 6000th post:

120038-0

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3671 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 17:11:04 »

(Attachment Link)

Watching you slowly tick to 20000 is pretty exciting :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3672 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:02:54 »

(Attachment Link)

It was going to be this year, but with the mods locking post counts down during that Bro sale, it's now not going to be this year.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3673 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:21:30 »

(Attachment Link)

It was going to be this year, but with the mods locking post counts down during that Bro sale, it's now not going to be this year.

Never say never :D it's still possible.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3674 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:32:31 »

(Attachment Link)

416 more to go.

15.336 per day.

27 days.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3675 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:41:43 »

(Attachment Link)

416 more to go.

15.336 per day.

27 days.

Looks like it's time to kick it up a notch rowdy, double your posts and you'll make it. :p
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3676 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 20:42:28 »

(Attachment Link)

416 more to go.

15.336 per day.

27 days.

Looks like it's time to kick it up a notch rowdy, double your posts and you'll make it. :p

We can help! :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3677 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 03:44:20 »

(Attachment Link)

416 more to go.

15.336 per day.

27 days.

I get enough bad feedback about over-posting as it is :))

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3678 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 05:53:30 »

(Attachment Link)

416 more to go.

15.336 per day.

27 days.

I get enough bad feedback about over-posting as it is :))

All constructive I bet  :p

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #3679 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:00:37 »
Nothing special, but I think it's time for a "break".

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3680 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:03:26 »

I sure hope you have some brownies and chips lying around while you have it.

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #3681 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:04:46 »

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down.

edit: three 3's. Tripz hype.

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #3682 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:09:23 »

I think I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Show Image

edit: three 3's. Tripz hype.

Tripzzz

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #3683 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:28:06 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3684 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:36:41 »
Show Image

I'll post this again, just 'cause I like the sound of it:

One-one was a race horse
Two-two was one too
One-one won one race
Two-two won one too!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3685 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 21:14:02 »
Show Image

I'll post this again, just 'cause I like the sound of it:

One-one was a race horse
Two-two was one too
One-one won one race
Two-two won one too!

haha, that is brilliant!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3686 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 02:23:28 »

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3687 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 02:55:49 »

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3688 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 14:01:09 »
Sub-1000 club *it's something*

HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3689 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 14:04:40 »

Show Image

I don't think so, but that puppy rocks.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3690 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 14:26:37 »

I missed the 100th... :confused:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3691 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 20:47:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

I missed the 100th... :confused:

Congratulations - 10% the way to enlightenment :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3692 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 20:07:00 »

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #3693 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 20:11:59 »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3695 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 20:52:27 »
Show Image

Congratulations :)

I believe you qualify for a black star now, will you be upgrading?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3696 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:31:06 »
Show Image

I'd like to, but wonder how I can get a custom phrase also, do you know how?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3697 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:36:40 »

Show Image

Ask a mod! Hoffman is usually around to help :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3698 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:38:40 »

Show Image

Thank you. Why are you wearing those shark heads?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3699 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:40:43 »

Show Image

Thank you. Why are you wearing those shark heads?

Well myself, this has been my avatar for almost four years(since I joined).
Many things have happened in that time, including a church. This past weekend we had a huge shark weekend for fun and a little giveaway. The response and creativity of everyone has been amazing :)