Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752995 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #3750 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:02:35 »
1's across the board, maybe I'll reach 2k before Hoff gets home and can give me my star. :p

Not saying that I'm trying to race for it either, I don't really care about the post count but just trying to contribute to conversations and help out others. :thumb:

Must have missed it, you have 1129 now!  Grats :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3751 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:06:54 »
1's across the board, maybe I'll reach 2k before Hoff gets home and can give me my star. :p

Not saying that I'm trying to race for it either, I don't really care about the post count but just trying to contribute to conversations and help out others. :thumb:

Thanks, I've been getting in a fair bit of posting lately since I have nothing better to do. I'm still on break until the 10th so I got plenty of hours to spend on geekhack. :D
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3752 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:13:16 »

Thanks, I've been getting in a fair bit of posting lately since I have nothing better to do. I'm still on break until the 10th so I got plenty of hours to spend on geekhack. :D

I'm still on holiday too, but got lots of other things to do :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #3753 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 11:05:03 »
Amen!  :thumb:
It isn't! I'm having too much fun though. ;D

In the race to have fun, you're doing well then! ;)

Who's having the most fun?
LOL!  You wanna race?  :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3754 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 01:23:56 »
Amen!  :thumb:
It isn't! I'm having too much fun though. ;D

In the race to have fun, you're doing well then! ;)

Who's having the most fun?
LOL!  You wanna race?  :D

Not me!  I got in trouble last time :p

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3755 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 05:10:10 »
Haha!  It's no fun if...wait...no, it's still fun. :D

Offline Connly33

« Reply #3756 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 05:16:08 »
Almost at 100... which for me is a personal milestone, i rarely join forums that i like enough to post in more than 30 or so times.

Custom 60% with Cherry MX Clear

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3757 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 05:32:34 »
Almost at 100... which for me is a personal milestone, i rarely join forums that i like enough to post in more than 30 or so times.
Congrats!  You'll hit another hundred before you know it.  :thumb:  The friendly and open atmosphere is really conducive to posting.  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3758 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 23:03:04 »

Passed 100 now - congrats :)

It can become addictive, posting here ;)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3759 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 23:07:11 »
first mute of the year, thanks to hhkb and hating ass mods OuO
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3760 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 04:34:42 »
Just 'cause it seems to interest one or two people ...

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3761 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 06:19:04 »

(Attachment Link)
Woo Hoo!!  Congrats rowdy!

Offline keyboardia1

« Reply #3762 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 07:17:15 »

(Attachment Link)

Total Time Spent Online:621 days, 10 hours and 8 minutes.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #3763 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 09:17:04 »
Should have made a screen grab of my 2000th post.
Kept posting anyway.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3764 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:25:58 »

(Attachment Link)

I've been waiting for it, congrats Rowdy! :thumb:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3765 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:46:12 »

(Attachment Link)

Congrats rowdy!  :)

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3766 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:59:53 »
Kept posting anyway.

Gotcha!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3767 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 15:25:54 »
Kept posting anyway.

Gotcha!

The good old inspect element trick, I use to love messing with my school's website back in middle school. :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3768 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 21:26:14 »

Yeah, but I'm still way down the list on that one.

123312-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3769 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 21:27:11 »
Kept posting anyway.

Congratulations :)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3770 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 00:25:53 »
Finally made it to 2003 posts. My life dream has been met.

I'd like to imav for making this possible...Oh and my mother for giving birth to me, that helped a lot.

Thank you all for your kind words of support throughout these marvelous 2003 posts.  :-*
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 January 2016, 00:35:02 by Air tree »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3771 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 03:31:39 »

I'd like to imav for making this possible...Oh and my mother for giving birth to me, that helped a lot.

Thank you all for your kind words of support throughout these marvelous 2003 posts.  :-*

Congratulations on 2003!

Why not 2000?

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #3772 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 03:41:31 »

Congratulations on 2003!

Why not 2000?
Because I didn't notice I made it to 2000 until I had 2003... :))

2003 is a good number too, eh?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3773 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 04:00:34 »

Congratulations on 2003!

Why not 2000?
Because I didn't notice I made it to 2000 until I had 2003... :))

2003 is a good number too, eh?

It is a fine number! :)

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #3774 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 09:23:36 »
100 :D :D :D
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #3775 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 09:24:30 »

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #3776 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 09:27:03 »
Not true :( It didn't flip even though it was at 99 before I posted :(
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #3777 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 09:28:05 »
Recall this is Off Topic though, so posts here don't count towards your total. Go make number 100 count!

Offline Incredigasmic

« Reply #3778 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 09:36:03 »
Recall this is Off Topic though, so posts here don't count towards your total. Go make number 100 count!

Fixed xD

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #3779 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 10:10:44 »
Kept posting anyway.

Gotcha!

Haha thanks :P
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3780 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 13:26:04 »
1300 isn't nothing biggie but I did get that 5 posts/day. ;)

Offline piemancoder

« Reply #3781 on: Thu, 14 January 2016, 15:49:25 »
Nice!
Yoda grammar best has

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3782 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 04:25:38 »

Fixed xD

Congrats :)

Grats :)

And a post rate of just over 5 - not too bad :p

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3783 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 10:21:56 »
Kept posting anyway.

Gotcha!

The good old inspect element trick, I use to love messing with my school's website back in middle school. :thumb:

Whatya talking about Steezus?  *WEG*

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3784 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 16:03:54 »
Kept posting anyway.

Gotcha!

Whatya talking about Steezus?  *WEG*

Welp I did miss my LEET post but good thing you got me covered there. :p

Offline Connly33

« Reply #3785 on: Fri, 15 January 2016, 22:14:37 »

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Also congrats on the 2k post's :p

.... That's a lot of time online.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3786 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 00:49:10 »

(Attachment Link)

2K?  You mean 20K? Thanks :)

Offline Connly33

« Reply #3787 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 01:12:41 »

(Attachment Link)

2K?  You mean 20K? Thanks :)

My bad :p, yes 20K

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3788 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 15:00:58 »
Halfway to a star. Hoff if you see this, prepare a red star for me please.  ^-^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3789 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 18:48:09 »

Show Image

But there are no red stars.  For 1000 you can choose a pink or cyan star.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3790 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 19:00:02 »

Show Image

I know. I should've been more clear. When I said prepare, I meant make me one.  :))

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #3791 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 19:01:55 »

Show Image

I know. I should've been more clear. When I said prepare, I meant make me one.  :))

You gotta be one special fellow in order to get a custom title/star made. :p

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #3792 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 19:13:30 »

Show Image

You gotta be one special fellow in order to get a custom title/star made. :p

Now I could hold the red star proudly high in hand.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3793 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 20:08:50 »

Show Image

Ah.

People have been asking for custom-designed stars for a long time, but because of the way stars are implemented this is difficult to achieve.

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #3794 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 20:34:36 »

Show Image

Ah.

People have been asking for custom-designed stars for a long time, but because of the way stars are implemented this is difficult to achieve.

Rowdy, you mind me asking why you don't have a star displayed?
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3795 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 20:50:14 »

He posted so much, his one exploded.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3796 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 22:30:05 »

Show Image

Ah.

Choice.

Plus there was some discussion about something special for 10K posts.

How long ago that seems :p

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3797 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 12:44:49 »
50/50

great show

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #3798 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 14:33:41 »

*sigh*