Author Topic: Post your Milestone posts here  (Read 752928 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Milestone posts here
« Reply #850 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 15:10:47 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #851 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 07:06:30 »
secret agent post/day count

30939-0

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #852 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 10:05:49 »
I see you've upped your game to 21 PPD (posts per day) :)  Not to be outdone by any simple mortals!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #853 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 10:08:38 »
I see you've upped your game to 21 PPD (posts per day) :)  Not to be outdone by any simple mortals!

And it's not nearly as easy at it looks ;)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #854 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 11:33:29 »
secret agent post/day count

(Attachment Link)

Hey look you can drink in the forums now.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #855 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 16:05:06 »
Been kinda slowing down but hey! oops missread 1450 :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 August 2013, 16:08:55 by TheQsanity »
SmallFry! <3

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #856 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 20:11:25 »
456!
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #857 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 01:11:33 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #858 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:11:57 »
I've posted 133 times in the last 24 hours does that count for something?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #859 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:13:02 »

That's only about 5.5 times per hour.

Once every 11 minutes or so.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #860 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:14:11 »

My internet is being slow...sometimes I have to wait like 5 minutes for a post to show up, so I don't double or triple post.

And I did sleep a little bit last night.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #861 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:15:22 »

My internet is being slow...sometimes I have to wait like 5 minutes for a post to show up, so I don't double or triple post.

Not double or triple posting is important? ;)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #862 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:17:41 »

I don't want to look like a spammer or anything.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #863 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:21:53 »

too late :p

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #864 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 07:22:58 »

It's Saturday morning here in the USA so no one is ever on, somebody has to carry the weight around here....can't let rowdy do all the posting alone.

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #865 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 13:37:55 »
this is my 60th post. this is noteworthy primarily as i can now start a classified thread. ironically, in the same time it took me to hit 60 i acquired most of the stuff i wanted, and now have things i want to sell. so i guess thats good timing?
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #866 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 13:39:47 »
^bro.,. you only have 59 :o

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #867 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 13:42:45 »
yeah i dunno whats up with that. you'll notice after i post this i'll still have 59. i've had 59 for the last four posts.
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #868 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 13:45:09 »
yeah i dunno whats up with that. you'll notice after i post this i'll still have 59. i've had 59 for the last four posts.

posts in offtopic don't count towards your post count
if they did, i would be at 2k by now (or close to it)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #869 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 18:35:31 »

It's Saturday morning here in the USA so no one is ever on, somebody has to carry the weight around here....can't let rowdy do all the posting alone.

LOL ironic - you posted that about 5 minutes after I went to be.d

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #870 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 21:22:55 »
My 3000th post:

Case mounted Topres let the entire case resonate with the keystroke, amplifying the ever-so-satisfying "thock" of the switch. On a Plate mounted Topre, the plate absorbs most of the resonance, therefore dampening the thock.

Put a HHKB next to a RealForce, and you'll hear what I mean. The HHKB is definitely louder and "thockier". IMO it's the best sounding keyboard ever made, just wish I could use the layout.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #871 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 22:48:21 »
My 3000th post:

Case mounted Topres let the entire case resonate with the keystroke, amplifying the ever-so-satisfying "thock" of the switch. On a Plate mounted Topre, the plate absorbs most of the resonance, therefore dampening the thock.

Put a HHKB next to a RealForce, and you'll hear what I mean. The HHKB is definitely louder and "thockier". IMO it's the best sounding keyboard ever made, just wish I could use the layout.

As before, but again here for the record, congratulations! :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #872 on: Sun, 11 August 2013, 15:19:24 »
1500 :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #873 on: Sun, 11 August 2013, 18:10:29 »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #875 on: Mon, 12 August 2013, 00:33:33 »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #878 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 13:22:16 »
something about no life and I post way too much

31548-0

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #879 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 13:25:16 »
Happy 3000th Post anniversary! :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #880 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 13:27:00 »
Happy 3000th Post anniversary! :D

Thanks! Your over halfway there!!

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #881 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 13:32:54 »
This post is for the sake of spamming.

Grats spam.
SmallFry! <3

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #882 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 13:56:24 »
Spamray and his miraculous attention to detail!

31550-0
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #883 on: Tue, 13 August 2013, 15:13:15 »
Congratulations SpAmRaY (21.633 per day) and Binge (0.637 per day)!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #884 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 06:07:32 »

You seem to be peeved by people not lurking in the shadows ;)  Maybe we should have a slow forum here with everyone posting once a day?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #885 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 06:16:19 »

You seem to be peeved by people not lurking in the shadows ;)  Maybe we should have a slow forum here with everyone posting once a day?

Not at all!

SpAmRaY in particular commented recently about reaching 20 posts per day. A few people in the past have commented how quickly people reach milestones, and how slowly they reach milestones.

I am providing a small service for the GH community by favourably remarking on the post rates too :D

(Your, btw, is 16.898 per day; way above mine which is 11.289 per day.)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #886 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 06:21:02 »

Not at all!

SpAmRaY in particular commented recently about reaching 20 posts per day. A few people in the past have commented how quickly people reach milestones, and how slowly they reach milestones.

I am providing a small service for the GH community by favourably remarking on the post rates too :D

(Your, btw, is 16.898 per day; way above mine which is 11.289 per day.)

Yeah we want that added to the Profile Stats Top 10! ;)

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #887 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 10:56:12 »
       >:D 666! >:D
I feel the evil building
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #888 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 14:31:38 »

You just want to be no. 1! :D  /secret agenda!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #889 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 14:36:05 »

I AM #1  ;)

Offline iri

« Reply #890 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 14:53:44 »
i've seen a bear riding a motorbike many times, but bicycle?..
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #891 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:14:28 »

I AM #1  ;)

Yeah, he is, isn't he?

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #892 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 15:14:57 »
500!
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #893 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:00:24 »
500!

Congratulations - and already 520!!

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #894 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 17:31:15 »
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #895 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 18:39:41 »
500!

I spammed really hard today.

I'm pretty sure I've had over 30 posts post hour before.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 20:06:15 by SpAmRaY »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #896 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 20:22:51 »
500!

I spammed really hard today.

I'm pretty sure I've had over 30 posts post hour before.

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #897 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 20:52:25 »
Today I became an elite :))
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 21:18:20 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #898 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 21:14:22 »
Congratulations!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #899 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 21:52:53 »
Today I became an elite :))

Nice!

I was trolled by the new tapatalk last night.....

31831-0
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:24:23 by SpAmRaY »