Author Topic: The Vape Thread!  (Read 458883 times)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
Re: The Vape Thread!
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 01:13:43 »
I NEED A NEW ATTY AND JUICE

As soon as I can afford **** again.

Get a tobh. It'y by far my favorite dripper

Also, dripper and mech. mods are the best

how come they don't have a thing. where it squirts a little juice onto the coil with a button press.   and this is all one box..

also, why the hell even have coils..  just have a small reservoir that heats up..

the more I think about it.. the more I think this is just designed for convenience in machining... rather than trying to make the best device possible.

There's the 3D, which is an "auto-dripper". A dripper style atomizer with a bottom reservoir. Push the top, it wicks more juice onto the deck.

There's also make "kraken" style atomizers, that is like the 3D, except the wicks just hang into the juice reservoir. However, I've heard they're prone to leaking

There's also certain box mods that have a 10ml bottom that does basically the same thing. You squeeze the bottle, juice flows up a tube into the atomizer's deck. I think they call them "fogger boxes" but I'm not 100%
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #251 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 02:31:29 »

how come they don't have a thing. where it squirts a little juice onto the coil with a button press.   and this is all one box..

also, why the hell even have coils..  just have a small reservoir that heats up..

the more I think about it.. the more I think this is just designed for convenience in machining... rather than trying to make the best device possible.

There's the 3D, which is an "auto-dripper". A dripper style atomizer with a bottom reservoir. Push the top, it wicks more juice onto the deck.

There's also make "kraken" style atomizers, that is like the 3D, except the wicks just hang into the juice reservoir. However, I've heard they're prone to leaking

There's also certain box mods that have a 10ml bottom that does basically the same thing. You squeeze the bottle, juice flows up a tube into the atomizer's deck. I think they call them "fogger boxes" but I'm not 100%

The kraken is a Genesis style atomizer. They have a reservoir underneath the deck and the wicks extend down through the tank to soak up the juice and wick it to the coils. Downside to this design is they do indeed leak if left on their side too long.

An alternative to this design is rebuildable silica atomizers such as the squape and kayfun. They have a juice reservoir surrounding the build deck, which is housed inside of a chimney to the drip tip. The wicks are located at the ends of juice channels that allow juice to flow in from the reservoir. They don't have as good of flavor as genesis style atomizers in my opinion, but they don't typically leak.

There are also  rebuildable cartomizer-style tanks that have the juice suspended in a kind of foam above the coil deck that wick automatically. The two main pioneers of that style are both from go, the heron and the spheroid. They're good at what they do, but require you to buy more foam periodically which is really only used in those two atomizers and a sparse couple others.

The most common style of bottom-fed atomizer mod like the one your taking about is the reo grand mod. It's essentially a mechanical mod with a dripper bottle inside like the_beast was saying. You squeeze on the bottle and juice flows through the 510 connection into the center post of the atomizer and gets wicked from there. Downside to the design is you're fairly limited on what kind of atomizers can actually take advantage of the design.

I spend quite a bit of time researching vaping devices these days, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 04:00:18 »

The kraken is a Genesis style atomizer. They have a reservoir underneath the deck and the wicks extend down through the tank to soak up the juice and wick it to the coils. Downside to this design is they do indeed leak if left on their side too long.

An alternative to this design is rebuildable silica atomizers such as the squape and kayfun. They have a juice reservoir surrounding the build deck, which is housed inside of a chimney to the drip tip. The wicks are located at the ends of juice channels that allow juice to flow in from the reservoir. They don't have as good of flavor as genesis style atomizers in my opinion, but they don't typically leak.

There are also  rebuildable cartomizer-style tanks that have the juice suspended in a kind of foam above the coil deck that wick automatically. The two main pioneers of that style are both from go, the heron and the spheroid. They're good at what they do, but require you to buy more foam periodically which is really only used in those two atomizers and a sparse couple others.

The most common style of bottom-fed atomizer mod like the one your taking about is the reo grand mod. It's essentially a mechanical mod with a dripper bottle inside like the_beast was saying. You squeeze on the bottle and juice flows through the 510 connection into the center post of the atomizer and gets wicked from there. Downside to the design is you're fairly limited on what kind of atomizers can actually take advantage of the design.

I spend quite a bit of time researching vaping devices these days, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer.

Which autodripper do you consider the most functional and none leaky

the 3d looks good, but it seems to have very low capacity

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #253 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 02:17:14 »
Halverson lead me here a few night ago. It's a crowd source fund for an induction vape. No coils, no wick. It sounds very interesting. Check it out. Perhaps it's the future of e-ciggs?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evoke-the-first-smart-vaporizer-powered-by-induction
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 09:42:28 »
Halverson lead me here a few night ago. It's a crowd source fund for an induction vape. No coils, no wick. It sounds very interesting. Check it out. Perhaps it's the future of e-ciggs?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evoke-the-first-smart-vaporizer-powered-by-induction

Pretty sure it still has a coil.. maybe the coil doesn't need to be replaced, but it still needs coils for induction..

hmmm...  How is this different from what we have now...  the coil heating vs the wick heating..

since it's a wick, and not a metal rod in regular inductive heaters, the wick will still need replacing after gunking up..

So.. overtime you're probably going to be replacing the same amount of material..

in the current gen stuff..  you replace the thin coil  AND the wick..

in the new one.. you just replace the wick, which is probably the same size as the wick and coil in the old system..   and because it's porous.. it will still have hot spots..

The Control chip.. hmm... That could be implemented in the current coil /wick design as well, if it weren't for vapers demanding mod-ability which defeats the purpose of advanced regulation..

Overall I think if they're going to use a wick at all.. then this system isn't really improving anything

And that shape... idk... reminds me of Tv Remote.... hahaha...   I don't like complex shape...  but.. this is prob preference.

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 18:18:27 »

I have a kayfun clone, I like it, but the airflow is nothing like a dripper. The air flow is still better than a protank, but I like really airy draws (one of my drippers has a .200" hole single coil mode and a .150" holes for dual coil, most people who drill out mods only go to around .100" air holes). Plus, if you like high VG juices (like I do), they tend not to wick that well.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 18:31:26 »

Pretty sure it still has a coil.. maybe the coil doesn't need to be replaced, but it still needs coils for induction..

hmmm...  How is this different from what we have now...  the coil heating vs the wick heating..

since it's a wick, and not a metal rod in regular inductive heaters, the wick will still need replacing after gunking up..

So.. overtime you're probably going to be replacing the same amount of material..

in the new one.. you just replace the wick, which is probably the same size as the wick and coil in the old system..   and because it's porous.. it will still have hot spots..

The Control chip.. hmm... That could be implemented in the current coil /wick design as well, if it weren't for vapers demanding mod-ability which defeats the purpose of advanced regulation..

Overall I think if they're going to use a wick at all.. then this system isn't really improving anything

And that shape... idk... reminds me of Tv Remote.... hahaha...   I don't like complex shape...  but.. this is prob preference.
The shape reminds me of a phaser

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 20:47:21 »

The shape reminds me of a phaser

Show Image

Show Image

LOL setting phasors to vape..

Offline esko997

• Linux Lover
« Reply #258 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 14:59:27 »
Great looking stuff guys! Posting my Panzer clone.
Daily Drivers:  Unicomp Customizer (BS -- Linux Layout) | Vortex Race 3 (Clears)
Other Boards: CM Quickfire Stealth (Greens) | Poker II (Blues) | PLU-ML 87 (Ergo Clears)  | JD40 (Browns) | Leopold FC660C (Topre) | IBM Model M | ErgoDox (Clears) | Sentraq s60x DIY (Blacks) | Anne Pro 2 (Blues) | Cherry G80-11900 (Blacks) | Kira (99 Key) (Hako True)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #259 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 15:43:45 »

thats a nice looking mod and one hell of good looking tank!

Offline esko997

• Linux Lover
« Reply #260 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 16:50:20 »

thats a nice looking mod and one hell of good looking tank!

Thanks mate! Just got this thing yesterday, built my first coil today and im loving it -- hits like a train.
Daily Drivers:  Unicomp Customizer (BS -- Linux Layout) | Vortex Race 3 (Clears)
Other Boards: CM Quickfire Stealth (Greens) | Poker II (Blues) | PLU-ML 87 (Ergo Clears)  | JD40 (Browns) | Leopold FC660C (Topre) | IBM Model M | ErgoDox (Clears) | Sentraq s60x DIY (Blacks) | Anne Pro 2 (Blues) | Cherry G80-11900 (Blacks) | Kira (99 Key) (Hako True)

Offline Laiin

« Reply #261 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 01:25:16 »
Kinda new to vaping (tried them when they just came out in my country (cheap and plasticy kind)).
Now back on the train (and stopped smoking after ~7 years).

Current "gear":
X6 battery with an X8 cartomizer - Cant recommend the X8 tank at all
EVOD battery with a cheap plastic tank that came with the X6 (i only really use the EVOD for when my X6 is running low (which happends quite fast)

Sorry for no pictures, i dont currently have anything that can take a photo.

Offline jufa

« Reply #262 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 15:05:56 »
More

littleman mod+russian 91%
panzer ss+zenith v2
hades brass + castle v1.2

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #263 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 16:50:02 »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #264 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 16:53:16 »
Show Image

i think it's about time we convert gh to vaporwave
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #265 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 18:47:16 »
Alright guys I am still very new to this stuff.  But tjcaustin sent me his old setup.  It is a v-vid adjustable voltage battery and an iClear 30b and an iClear XI.  Here is the problem.  I have no issues with the XI, but the 30b doesn't want to work at all.  Both coils I am guessing were brand new since both wicks on both setups were stark white.  I cleaned everthing the best I could with paper towels and q-tips.  I got it to work a couple times but then took the tank off without pulling the coil off the battery, filled it back up and put it back on.  Now it won't hit again.  The battery was fully charged this afternoon and has tons of battery life left.

I tried fiddeling with the center post and still can't get the 30b to work.  After attempting the 30b the XI won't work without fiddeling with the center post on the battery as well.  Ideas?
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 07 October 2014, 15:54:19 »
Alright guys I am still very new to this stuff.  But tjcaustin sent me his old setup.  It is a v-vid adjustable voltage battery and an iClear 30b and an iClear XI.  Here is the problem.  I have no issues with the XI, but the 30b doesn't want to work at all.  Both coils I am guessing were brand new since both wicks on both setups were stark white.  I cleaned everthing the best I could with paper towels and q-tips.  I got it to work a couple times but then took the tank off without pulling the coil off the battery, filled it back up and put it back on.  Now it won't hit again.  The battery was fully charged this afternoon and has tons of battery life left.

I tried fiddeling with the center post and still can't get the 30b to work.  After attempting the 30b the XI won't work without fiddeling with the center post on the battery as well.  Ideas?

I'm by no means a vaping expert. Are there any adjustments you can make on those tanks to provide a better contact to the battery? Maybe those moved/changed when you took the tanks off? Just a guess...
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline kurukato

• Cars>Keyboards
« Reply #267 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 15:58:37 »
hey guys. new to the site but have been vaping for a bit. Current setup is a Vamo V5 with a patriot clone with dragon coil/wrap. here's a little bit of coil porn I made (could only run it on a friends mech though since it was sub ohm.)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #268 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 18:29:07 »

hey guys. new to the site but have been vaping for a bit. Current setup is a Vamo V5 with a patriot clone with dragon coil/wrap. here's a little bit of coil porn I made (could only run it on a friends mech though since it was sub ohm.)
Show Image

Nice. I never got into coil making or mechs but perhaps one day.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #269 on: Thu, 16 October 2014, 18:30:30 »
On another note, I lost a vape and a ProTank mini in a cab on my way home from a stag. Luckily it wasn't too expensive but it's still a *****!!

Offline kurukato

• Cars>Keyboards
« Reply #270 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 19:49:42 »
On another note, I lost a vape and a ProTank mini in a cab on my way home from a stag. Luckily it wasn't too expensive but it's still a *****!!
dude, I know that feeling all to well. also lost a protank. was riding a friends bike and his box had a small hole in it. fit perfectly in the hole. Its now somewhere on the highway in GA.

Just bought a Viggo copper mod. Love this thing. can finally build my subohms! Also vaping a mix of Mr.GoodVape moon sugar and Cuttwood Sugar Bear.
Another shot of my Vamo along with my small battery for easy carry

new mod yay!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #271 on: Wed, 29 October 2014, 08:10:27 »
Magic Flight Launch Box in walnut with AC adapter attachment

81098-0

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #272 on: Thu, 30 October 2014, 12:12:32 »
Hey guys! Brand new to vaping, but gained interest after browsing MassDrops vape section, and then reading this thread. I also liked the idea of being able to vape at my desk, and possibly quitting cigarettes if I like vaping enough. The rebuildables and whole hobbyist side of it sounds awesome too, I could see myself getting into that.

I ordered a beginner vape, it should be here next week.  ;D

Just wondering if anyone has an opinion on the setup I picked up?

eGo-T Upgrade Battery - Titanium (1000mah, 10 hours) - Manual]

eGo-T Upgrade Battery - Titanium (650mah, 6-8 hours) - Manual]

Aspire Nautilus Mini Adjustable Airflow Tank System

And I also picked up a 5 pack of Nautilus replacement BVC coils, 1.6ohm.

Was this setup decent, or did I make a mistake? :d

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #273 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 10:07:42 »
dude, I know that feeling all to well. also lost a protank. was riding a friends bike and his box had a small hole in it. fit perfectly in the hole. Its now somewhere on the highway in GA.

Just bought a Viggo copper mod. Love this thing. can finally build my subohms! Also vaping a mix of Mr.GoodVape moon sugar and Cuttwood Sugar Bear.
Another shot of my Vamo along with my small battery for easy carry
Show Image

new mod yay!
Show Image

I like that two tone viggo. nice score.

Magic Flight Launch Box in walnut with AC adapter attachment

(Attachment Link)

mflb is not for the type of vaping this thread is dedicated to.

Hey guys! Brand new to vaping, but gained interest after browsing MassDrops vape section, and then reading this thread. I also liked the idea of being able to vape at my desk, and possibly quitting cigarettes if I like vaping enough. The rebuildables and whole hobbyist side of it sounds awesome too, I could see myself getting into that.

sounds like a good start to me meow. don't forget to order some juice. goodlifevapor.com. mtbakervapor.com and seducejuice.com are all good starting points for high quality and inexpensive juices.

Offline kurukato

• Cars>Keyboards
« Reply #274 on: Sat, 01 November 2014, 20:26:55 »
YAY, just got this from a local shop for half off. gonna use this for my sub builds and keep the patriot on the vamo for on the go small builds.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #275 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 12:16:42 »

sounds like a good start to me meow. don't forget to order some juice. goodlifevapor.com. mtbakervapor.com and seducejuice.com are all good starting points for high quality and inexpensive juices.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!  ;D My only fear is that this vape won't provide satisfying hits, but I'm really hoping it will. In the future I'd like to try a powerful vape rig that isn't very portable for at-home use, and have a smaller vape for out and about. My eGo and Nautilus will be here tomorrow!

I found a site local to my town (www.evaperated.com) that sells juices so I'm going to try them out (plus they give free samples with every order, free samples are great.. and next day shipping never hurts either  :)) ). I've heard of a lot of problems shipping nic juices from the states to Canada, so I'm going to try domestic places first. I may try a small order from an American site to see if it gets through though!

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #276 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 04:13:47 »

Thanks for sharing your opinion!  ;D My only fear is that this vape won't provide satisfying hits, but I'm really hoping it will. In the future I'd like to try a powerful vape rig that isn't very portable for at-home use, and have a smaller vape for out and about. My eGo and Nautilus will be here tomorrow!

I found a site local to my town (www.evaperated.com) that sells juices so I'm going to try them out (plus they give free samples with every order, free samples are great.. and next day shipping never hurts either  :)) ). I've heard of a lot of problems shipping nic juices from the states to Canada, so I'm going to try domestic places first. I may try a small order from an American site to see if it gets through though!
I'm in Canada and I haven't had any problems getting nic juice to me from mount baker vapor. They also offer a little more customization with their juices for PG/VG mixes and they give you the option for extra flavor shots, which is awesome (I always get 2-3 extra shots in my 15ml bottles depending on what type of flavor I get). You can even get a bottle of up to 5 different flavors mixed into one if you want. You can select how many parts of each flavor you want in the mixture also. I did 3 parts French vanilla, 3 parts graham cracker, 1 part banana, 2 parts hazelnut and 1 part peanut butter just for fun. Very interesting flavor. You taste something different almost every time you try the flavor again. Mtbakervapor.com

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 07:02:09 »

I'm in Canada and I haven't had any problems getting nic juice to me from mount baker vapor. They also offer a little more customization with their juices for PG/VG mixes and they give you the option for extra flavor shots, which is awesome (I always get 2-3 extra shots in my 15ml bottles depending on what type of flavor I get). You can even get a bottle of up to 5 different flavors mixed into one if you want. You can select how many parts of each flavor you want in the mixture also. I did 3 parts French vanilla, 3 parts graham cracker, 1 part banana, 2 parts hazelnut and 1 part peanut butter just for fun. Very interesting flavor. You taste something different almost every time you try the flavor again. Mtbakervapor.com

Ahh, okay sounds good. I will give them a try next time I order.  :thumb:

I probably won't need to order for awhile though, as I have 7 10ml bottles of different juices. Just waiting on my vape to get hereee.. pretty excited for it.

Boards:

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #278 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 19:18:04 »
apparently e-cigs can give u malware if u plug it in with usb in ur computer to charge
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #279 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 20:40:02 »
That would be the first time I have ever heard of a battery having malware attached to it
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #280 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 22:06:01 »
That would be the first time I have ever heard of a battery having malware attached to it

Yeah, I have never heard of such either  :confused:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #281 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 22:52:04 »
Sounds impossible. At least for the ego style batteries. Some mods have chips in them so in that case......maybe? I dunno.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #282 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 23:27:14 »

well paicrai is one test away from being labeled retarded so yeah, take anything he says and throw it out the window.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #283 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 23:28:30 »

well paicrai is one test away from being labeled retarded so yeah, take anything he says and throw it out the window.

+1
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #284 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 01:48:18 »

+1

U guys are not paranoid enough..

who makes most of these ecigs,  OH ,, the Chinese..

WHY NOT put malware to create backdoors in something that's considered low tech and banal..

in fact--- most espionage solutions involve this initial step of close-to-skin sleeze..

Some Lithium ecigs actually have quite a big circuit board (for it's size) inside that the Communist Gov could easily slip some redirect into, and boooom... China hacks your workplace during your smoke charge...

Offline Sturmfrau

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 20:02:29 »
Nice to see there's a small vaping community here :D

I've been vaping for a year and a half now and have used a couple of mods but mostly, local ones(I'm from the philippines).

First one: Teletorpe body with Vivi Nova tank
Second: Launcher v2 with Nimbus atty
Third: Sioux with Immortalizer
Fourth: Cambio DNA30D with Immortalizer+(actually waiting for this might come this December)

Will edit with pics. Too lazy as of now to dig for them.
|
HHKB Pro 2 Black (Blank) | HHKB Pro 2 White (Blank)

Offline kurukato

• Cars>Keyboards
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 20:17:26 »
apparently e-cigs can give u malware if u plug it in with usb in ur computer to charge
implying you can plug in mechs

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #287 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 21:54:38 »

I've been vaping for a year and a half now and have used a couple of mods but mostly, local ones(I'm from the philippines).

Fourth: Cambio DNA30D with Immortalizer+(actually waiting for this might come this December)

I want to get another dna box, like a vaporshark (so tiny), but I kinda want that new sigelli 100w thing

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #288 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 23:22:00 »

I want to get another dna box, like a vaporshark (so tiny), but I kinda want that new sigelli 100w thing

I think the Sigelli 100w is one of the better/reliable box mods out there. Stellar reviews so far, I just got a cloudpor and I wish I got the sigelli.

Heres my setups:

Offline Sturmfrau

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 02:34:07 »

I think the Sigelli 100w is one of the better/reliable box mods out there. Stellar reviews so far, I just got a cloudpor and I wish I got the sigelli.

Heres my setups:
Show Image
Show Image

Holy crap is that 60 watts? O.O I was gonna say that I don't really like the idea of anything over 30 watts cause really I myself only use 26 watts at most but then here you are. Wow.
|

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #290 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 09:58:07 »
So I have an MVP 2.0 with an Iclear tank which is a bottom dual coil setup, what is the recommended position to keep it in overnight to prevent gurggling in the morning?  I have mostly been using 50/50 but have tried 20/50 and still floods from time to time.  Is this just a limitation of the setup?

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #291 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:12:58 »
So I have an MVP 2.0 with an Iclear tank which is a bottom dual coil setup, what is the recommended position to keep it in overnight to prevent gurggling in the morning?  I have mostly been using 50/50 but have tried 20/50 and still floods from time to time.  Is this just a limitation of the setup?

Totally forgot I was gonna send you my starter kit, after I found it a few parts were missing for the tank so it didn't work.

I think those tanks are just prone to gurgling. This video helped me when I had one:

Holy crap is that 60 watts? O.O I was gonna say that I don't really like the idea of anything over 30 watts cause really I myself only use 26 watts at most but then here you are. Wow.

Haha, I usually vape at a lower wattage or use a mechanical mod, but I just got that regulated box so I was trying it out.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #292 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:22:15 »

Heres my setups:
Show Image
Show Image

not sure what you are reading sir, but the sigelie 100w is total garbage and has awful reviews

sadly i have one

the issue is, it has a really nasty screw in pin to adjust to your rda, and the way they did the threads means it wiggles around a bit, so your ohms will fly up from like 0.4 to 2.2 to 1.8 to 0.1

just all over the place, giving it a really inconsistent and nasty vape

so if your rda doesnt have a super long 510 or a very good adjustable one its unusable, its works well on my plume veil and the tugboat v2 occasionally, but anything else is borderline dangerous, and i know tons of people with the same issue

for anyone looking for a good box mod, the new rdna40 vaporshark is great

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #293 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:46:53 »
not sure what you are reading sir, but the sigelie 100w is total garbage and has awful reviews

sadly i have one

the issue is, it has a really nasty screw in pin to adjust to your rda, and the way they did the threads means it wiggles around a bit, so your ohms will fly up from like 0.4 to 2.2 to 1.8 to 0.1

just all over the place, giving it a really inconsistent and nasty vape

so if your rda doesnt have a super long 510 or a very good adjustable one its unusable, its works well on my plume veil and the tugboat v2 occasionally, but anything else is borderline dangerous, and i know tons of people with the same issue

for anyone looking for a good box mod, the new rdna40 vaporshark is great

Maybe I am thinking of a different box mod, but I see the sigelli come up everytime I search for my cloudpor.
I should of said its probably better than my cloudpor.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #294 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 13:45:25 »
here is a video that shows the same issue i have with mine

ive also heard if you dont take the screws out of the battery tray on the inside (these screws seemingly do nothing) then itll short out
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #295 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 07:25:26 »
cut down on ciggys and started vaping days ago on my birthday.

feels good mannnnn

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #296 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 08:31:15 »
some of my hardware these days

Offline Sturmfrau

« Reply #297 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 22:26:08 »

Show Image

feels good mannnnn

Wow that your first mod?

Show Image

Liking the last one on the right. Steampunk <3

|

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #298 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 07:22:39 »

Show Image

feels good mannnnn

Wow that your first mod?

Show Image

Liking the last one on the right. Steampunk <3

yeah man, panzer's my 'first'. borrowed this from a friend of mine while waiting to get my hana. i only bought the kayfun lite

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #299 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 03:21:14 »
First mod build:
Paragon V2 Midnight Edition Clone
Mutation X V2 Copper

Currently using dual parallel coils (0.19Ω) and a Samsung 25R also e juice high in VG for chucking big clouds

« Last Edit: Sun, 30 November 2014, 03:43:08 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done