Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 736681 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3250 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 07:10:43 »
Any ETA on the additional details? I'm probably going to buy it regardless but been holding off waiting to see what all is in it.

Same here.

Bunny, will the original novelties be included?

Already commented about that in my response to the post you quoted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3251 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 07:14:09 »
So is the JTK  set on originative the same keycap selection with plastic  case etc as discusses above?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes one and the same

I'll wait and see then if I like it enough after they start shipping I might pick up a set.

« Last Edit: Thu, 15 June 2017, 15:24:59 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Data

« Reply #3252 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 08:41:52 »
Any ETA on the additional details? I'm probably going to buy it regardless but been holding off waiting to see what all is in it.

I just need to sort the mock-up now

But as for the kit you would get everything from the recent sets functionality wise, in addition to this further hhkb support, additional 1u windows key, additional left shift for support of keyboards such as the 660m and all the novelty keys from the set that you would expect apart from we have made one of the bottom 1u keys in to an esc variant so more people can use it

Each set will be shipped in hard plastic cases of which I'll post pictures later tonight once I'm at my desk, these will ensure the keys arrive safe and undamaged as well as making the sorting process considerably more accurate and hopefully eliminate any missing keys

Production time will take about 4 weeks and sorting and shipping to originative will take another 2-4 weeks

The 4 weeks production hasn't started just yet but will soon, sherry needs to end his gb and I need to collect details of people in this thread who want the set as a replacement for which I will post a form shortly as well as send an email to everyone still waiting

This all sounds great.  6 to 8 weeks is still a pretty fast turnaround, but you of all people would know if that's achievable or not.

Can't wait to see some pics. :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3253 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 09:00:16 »

I just need to sort the mock-up now

But as for the kit you would get everything from the recent sets functionality wise, in addition to this further hhkb support, additional 1u windows key, additional left shift for support of keyboards such as the 660m and all the novelty keys from the set that you would expect apart from we have made one of the bottom 1u keys in to an esc variant so more people can use it

Each set will be shipped in hard plastic cases of which I'll post pictures later tonight once I'm at my desk, these will ensure the keys arrive safe and undamaged as well as making the sorting process considerably more accurate and hopefully eliminate any missing keys

Production time will take about 4 weeks and sorting and shipping to originative will take another 2-4 weeks

The 4 weeks production hasn't started just yet but will soon, sherry needs to end his gb and I need to collect details of people in this thread who want the set as a replacement for which I will post a form shortly as well as send an email to everyone still waiting

This all sounds great.  6 to 8 weeks is still a pretty fast turnaround, but you of all people would know if that's achievable or not.

Can't wait to see some pics. :D

Actually producing sets takes a relatively small amount of time, with some manufacturers the additional wait is the amount of orders before yours, and with jtk in the past it's been a case of it being a new venture and still having to work on moulds etc, we got all that done before announcing anything this time

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3254 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 12:47:48 »
How would one go about getting the JTK set instead of an outstanding SP order?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3255 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 12:48:52 »

They will post a form here soon
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3256 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 12:49:51 »

Ah, must have skimmed over that. I see now where Bunny mentioned that, thanks!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3257 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 13:00:32 »

Yeah that will be the case, what  hoping is we can also email the form to everyone who has an outstanding order via the site which is being worked on but short of that I'll make a post here, add it to the OP and end the title

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #3258 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 13:11:59 »

Yeah that will be the case, what  hoping is we can also email the form to everyone who has an outstanding order via the site which is being worked on but short of that I'll make a post here, add it to the OP and end the title

Okay -- The order I made via the site was fulfilled, but my PM order was not. I'll keep an eye out for that form, thanks!

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #3259 on: Thu, 15 June 2017, 23:14:43 »
any chance we'll be able to get more of the matching cables?  i know that was set up a long time ago but it'd be great!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3260 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 04:43:01 »
any chance we'll be able to get more of the matching cables?  i know that was set up a long time ago but it'd be great!
as far as I always understood the cables never got made, there was talk of them being produced but I havent heard anything about it for sometime
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3261 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 14:13:50 »
If you want a cable that is pretty nice with it you could get a custom one from MechCables.com, several options that look good with Toxic.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #3262 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 16:57:59 »
If you want a cable that is pretty nice with it you could get a custom one from MechCables.com, several options that look good with Toxic.

oh cool.  do you know if the neon yellow or neon lime green would be closer?

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3263 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 17:16:40 »
I don't know for sure myself. I can't even remember whether I ordered lime green or neon lime green, otherwise I might be able to tell you that what I have is a little too green and not enough yellow :/ But I bet you can ask /u/90N1NE who is the one who makes them.

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #3264 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 22:24:03 »
First keyset group buy I've ever joined. Toxic is the set that made me want to customize my keyboard so I had to. Here's hoping that everything goes smoothly!

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3265 on: Sat, 24 June 2017, 16:40:10 »
I guess that given there are 104 keys only there won't be Toxic Stripe numbers this time :(

Hey,
Sorry, I realized it was in my invoice after all and I just overlooked it. What I had before was Neon Green, and that is probably a better match for Terminal. My new cable that just arrived is Neon Lime Green, and I think it matches Toxic very well.

Offline Data

« Reply #3266 on: Mon, 26 June 2017, 19:59:33 »
How are we looking?  :cool:

Offline Data

« Reply #3267 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 19:50:26 »
Any sign of those mock-ups?

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #3268 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 22:32:41 »
I guess that given there are 104 keys only there won't be Toxic Stripe numbers this time :(

Hey,
Sorry, I realized it was in my invoice after all and I just overlooked it. What I had before was Neon Green, and that is probably a better match for Terminal. My new cable that just arrived is Neon Lime Green, and I think it matches Toxic very well.

awesome thanks!! any chance you could post a picture of it with the keys (and maybe the other cable) for comparison?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3269 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 00:48:03 »

Sherry has been away in business and this now includes him heavily we also just added 6 new keys to the set just yesterday, things are moving I just don’t wanna have someone go to the effort of doing the art till everything is finalised

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3270 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 04:13:47 »

Hey,

awesome thanks!! any chance you could post a picture of it with the keys (and maybe the other cable) for comparison?

I don't have toxic on a board right now. I was using a Ducky One before but I'm selling it now and my Toxic doesn't have the 1.75u shift key I need to put it on a 75% so I'm pretty much waiting for the new Toxic. Here are the two cables though, and a board with Terminal. They both have black techflex.

« Last Edit: Fri, 30 June 2017, 04:15:24 by TelFiRE »

Offline Data

« Reply #3271 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 09:42:09 »

Sherry has been away in business and this now includes him heavily we also just added 6 new keys to the set just yesterday, things are moving I just don’t wanna have someone go to the effort of doing the art till everything is finalised

Understood.  Thanks for the update.

Offline MadGinga

• Whats this button do?
« Reply #3272 on: Sun, 09 July 2017, 11:56:51 »
Any update on this?
  • Custom 60%, CMX Browns (UK-ISO) [Nostalgia black/orange keycaps + orange/black braided usb cable]
  • Ducky Shine 5 RGB, CMX browns (ISO-UK)[combo stock with white alphas and numpad numbers taken from an ANSI set + modifiers on alt, alt gr, esc & calc] (server)
  • 2x Ducky Zero, CMX browns (ISO-UK) [stock caps] (work)
  • Poker II, CMX reds (ANSI) [stock caps]
  • Misc cap sets, Tai-Hao Miami (UK-ISO), Tai-Hao Sunset (UK-ISO), GMK Nautilus (UK-ISO) [on order], JTK Toxic x2 (UK-ISO) [on order]

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3273 on: Mon, 10 July 2017, 14:55:05 »
absolute final keys and legends went of to jtk tonight, final mockups and renders will be finished shortly and posted here with a form

at that point ill also post a larger update in the OP

Offline MadGinga

• Whats this button do?
« Reply #3274 on: Mon, 10 July 2017, 14:59:58 »
Sweet.  :thumb:
  • Custom 60%, CMX Browns (UK-ISO) [Nostalgia black/orange keycaps + orange/black braided usb cable]
  • Ducky Shine 5 RGB, CMX browns (ISO-UK)[combo stock with white alphas and numpad numbers taken from an ANSI set + modifiers on alt, alt gr, esc & calc] (server)
  • 2x Ducky Zero, CMX browns (ISO-UK) [stock caps] (work)
  • Poker II, CMX reds (ANSI) [stock caps]
  • Misc cap sets, Tai-Hao Miami (UK-ISO), Tai-Hao Sunset (UK-ISO), GMK Nautilus (UK-ISO) [on order], JTK Toxic x2 (UK-ISO) [on order]

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #3275 on: Mon, 10 July 2017, 16:23:10 »
Sent you a PM bunnylake

Offline Data

« Reply #3276 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 17:32:04 »
absolute final keys and legends went of to jtk tonight, final mockups and renders will be finished shortly and posted here with a form

at that point ill also post a larger update in the OP

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3277 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:32:58 »
hey folks

small update before the main one

im essentially away (read as extremely limited time until late tomorrow/early next week)

i have just got back the render/mockup of the set and wanted to share

please note, i havent had time to check it over yet, so please dont take this as confirmed final, because once i get home and have time ill go over and check everything and make any final additions or subtractions etc, once that is done ill post the main update, the form, and all the details etc, but i just wanted to share progress as it was happening, and didnt wanna sit on the image for a few days until i had time to go over it and draft the update

edit - already noticed 2-3 keys we have added but arent in the above mockup so will have those added in shortly
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:34:35 by BunnyLake »

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #3278 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:37:59 »
That looks great! Is there still going to be a Toxic Stripe? ( the green number row )

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3279 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:38:44 »
That looks great! Is there still going to be a Toxic Stripe? ( the green number row )

no not with jtk the moulds are set up in such away it would add over 50% to cost of the set

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #3280 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:47:08 »
I guess I might go on holding out for SP then. Really wanted that dark alphas ringed in green look on my 60%

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3281 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:51:37 »
I guess I might go on holding out for SP then. Really wanted that dark alphas ringed in green look on my 60%

we have something crazy like 100 left over toxic stripes from sp

which assuming that info is still correct which i believe it to be, then i can probably throw one in with everyone who wants the jtk set, its not an ideal match but given we had the colours matched from the original keys shouldnt be too bad
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:55:13 by BunnyLake »

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #3282 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:54:10 »

which assuming that info is still correct which i believe it to be, then i can probably throw one in with everyone who wants the jtk set, its not an ideal match but given we had the colours matched from the original keys should be too bad
I can live with that. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3283 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:55:13 »

which assuming that info is still correct which i believe it to be, then i can probably throw one in with everyone who wants the jtk set, its not an ideal match but given we had the colours matched from the original keys should be too bad

Ooh that would be nice.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3284 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 14:55:49 »

I can live with that. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ooh that would be nice.

ill make sure i get that info confirmed prior to the main update shortly

Offline robotsokk

« Reply #3285 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 15:03:29 »
hey folks

small update before the main one

im essentially away (read as extremely limited time until late tomorrow/early next week)

i have just got back the render/mockup of the set and wanted to share

Show Image

please note, i havent had time to check it over yet, so please dont take this as confirmed final, because once i get home and have time ill go over and check everything and make any final additions or subtractions etc, once that is done ill post the main update, the form, and all the details etc, but i just wanted to share progress as it was happening, and didnt wanna sit on the image for a few days until i had time to go over it and draft the update

edit - already noticed 2-3 keys we have added but arent in the above mockup so will have those added in shortly

Looks good. I like the 1.25U novelties (so I can swap those in place of the Windows logo). This'll be fun to mix and match mods e.g. with Stormtrooper :)
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline Cotay

« Reply #3286 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 15:41:57 »
The final render looks great! I've been on the fence not knowing if this would have 75% support, but this is better than I'd hoped! Thanks, I'll get my order in ASAP!

Offline Megaweapon

« Reply #3287 on: Sat, 15 July 2017, 22:38:18 »
So no reverse modifiers then?
Ancer Research Groop DFK191ABA11 IBM Model M13 Part 92G7461 (white) Rosewill RK-9000
Matias Tactile Pro 3 Apple Extended Keyboard II (ALPS)
Rosewill RK-9000I

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #3288 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 12:49:58 »
really hoping for the 1.25u beaker to use on the menu key...

also, does anyone actually use those anchors JTK seems to love including with everything?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3289 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 14:03:52 »
Mhh my HHKB is ready for JTK toxic not this pleby SP toxic is wears now 0>0
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline goodeyesniper85

• clickityclack
« Reply #3290 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 14:28:12 »

which assuming that info is still correct which i believe it to be, then i can probably throw one in with everyone who wants the jtk set, its not an ideal match but given we had the colours matched from the original keys shouldnt be too bad

Would this include those who've already placed an order with Originative.co?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3291 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 14:33:12 »

This is for people in the original gb

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3292 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 15:13:18 »

i have all the final keys locked in now and production is about to start, ill be posting the form and update in the next few days

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #3293 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 15:22:53 »
Show Image

i have all the final keys locked in now and production is about to start, ill be posting the form and update in the next few days

I'm brimming with anticipation!

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3294 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 15:35:31 »
Show Image

Yay a visual confirmation of that elusive 1.75u shift key :)

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #3295 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 16:58:16 »

Oh....  :-[

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline Data

« Reply #3296 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 08:00:38 »
So no reverse modifiers then?

Yeah, looks like we're SOL on the reverse mods.  I guess we should be happy to receive anything at this point and finally get some closure on this cluster**** of a GB.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3297 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 12:21:02 »

Oh....  :-[

Offline yuppie

« Reply #3298 on: Tue, 18 July 2017, 14:11:20 »
Show Image

:cool:
"Overall, it's a good community..  wish you well on your Pokemon Journey.." - TP4
Current Trades -- Wishlist

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #3299 on: Fri, 21 July 2017, 12:06:06 »
Bunny I definitely see what you're talking about regarding the [CTRL]ALT site issues. I'm no longer able to log into the history site or view my open/past support tickets as it shows that section as empty. Can we look at getting a list of paid orders, and an idea of what can be done for orders where there were a bunch of add-on kits. I know I originally was using this set with my GH60s which had a wide variety of plate configurations.