Author Topic: [GB] Relegendables: SA Row R3 1x1u Edition (Order yours today!)  (Read 47288 times)

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • * Commercial Vendor
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
[GB] Relegendables: SA Row R3 1x1u Edition (Order yours today!)
« on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 14:46:21 »
Okay folks. Since it has come to my attention that many may have missed out on the relegendables for Nuclear Data from PMK, I am making a series of colors available on PMK.

Nuclear Data Green: Tipped!                      Nuclear Data Orange:                    Vault Jumpsuit Blue:

Rad Hard Yellow:                           Nuka Cola Red:                         

Irradiated (Glow-in-the-Dark): Tipped!

Let's fill up some keyboards with awesomeness! :cool:

Special thanks to Mogo for creating these fantastic mockups!
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:21:41 by 00zeRO »
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
Re: [GB] Relegendables: SA Row R3 1x1u Edition (Order yours today!)
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 17:31:23 »
I'm in.

C'mon folks, hop on the bandwagon! If enough folks join in the next 3+ weeks I can get some of the vault blue as well.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline enddot

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 09:15:08 »
I remember seeing this image before if you need pics of the greens.

That being said, I put in an order for some of the oranges.

Offline plegnic

• Treble Booty. Bass Guitar.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 09:41:27 »
Fantastic, I'll be grabbing a lot of these...
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 10:27:10 »
I know I placed an order; why doesn't it show up yet?

And what's up with the divide-by-zero oddity? (the worthless keys being a $5 overpriced) Since it's the first of the GBs listed it ... sets an ominous tone for this process.

SPlady, can you set your webdevs to fixing the code? KThkBye!

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 10:44:13 »
I remember seeing this image before if you need pics of the greens.

Show Image

That being said, I put in an order for some of the oranges.
Thanks for the photo...I will add it to the OP.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 10:44:53 »
I know I placed an order; why doesn't it show up yet?

And what's up with the divide-by-zero oddity? (the worthless keys being a $5 overpriced) Since it's the first of the GBs listed it ... sets an ominous tone for this process.

SPlady, can you set your webdevs to fixing the code? KThkBye!
This sort of thing has never happened before...

Offline Excessive

• Signature Plastics
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 13:28:41 »
Hey guys we added caching to the site so the numbers are refreshing a little slower. I have not seen the "Divide by zero" issue, can someone post a screenshot of the issue?

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 13:57:54 »
Hey guys we added caching to the site so the numbers are refreshing a little slower. I have not seen the "Divide by zero" issue, can someone post a screenshot of the issue?

Offline facetsesame

• Honey Sphericals Extras
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 15:29:06 »
Thanks for running these, especially the glow in the dark ;)

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 15:40:53 »
Tip City for Nuclear Data Green! Now let's see how low we can get the cost! Initial thanks is in order, AK...  :thumb:

I am looking forward to tippage of all the colors...

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 15:42:29 »
Thanks for running these, especially the glow in the dark ;)

That is the one Novelty Relegendable in this round, and it's worth having! AFAIK it has never been done before!

I hope to make more SP History!

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:23:11 »
History has been made! The Glowing Relegendables have tipped, and are on their way to Lowpriceland!

They are currently $1.97 each! I will be buying a clutch for myself! Woot!

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 15:33:54 »
History has been made! The Glowing Relegendables have tipped, and are on their way to Lowpriceland!

They are currently $1.97 each! I will be buying a clutch for myself! Woot!

Everything still shows as zero-purchased when I look at it.

And from the outside, the green show as a -$5 value  :(

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Data

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 15:38:11 »
Everything showed 0 purchased for me until I logged into my PMK account.  Now I show 107 on the Glow keys.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 16:22:46 »
Everything showed 0 purchased for me until I logged into my PMK account.  Now I show 107 on the Glow keys.

They really need to fix this...

Offline Jac0b

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 17:45:12 »
Awesome, thanks for putting this together.

Offline Corey

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:03:50 »
$10 shipping on a $2 key >.<

Also no orange love :(
« Last Edit: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:05:24 by Corey »

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:53:50 »
$10 shipping on a $2 key >.<

Also no orange love :(

sorry...they are produced in Washington State here in the US. International postage from the US is expensive these days...  :blank:

Offline feizor

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 19:59:09 »
I need that orange. Can these be shipped together with Hack'd sets?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 20:00:44 »
I need that orange. Can these be shipped together with Hack'd sets?
This buy is a PMK buy hack'd is ctrlalt. They don't go together.

Offline feizor

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 20:05:01 »
Ah,  right

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 20:15:43 »
Ah,  right

This orange is the same as the alternate keys that were in the Nuclear Data set.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 20:51:26 »
A quick note for the public at large:

I have decided I will support the Green and the Glow in the Dark.

I will not commit to buying now. I'll budget up to $120 and allocate money where I think it makes the most and the best difference.

If anyone asked me how many I actually need, the number is 'zero'. I am not attached to these keycaps and don't desperately need anything. I can personally use 36 so will probably buy 40 by default, unless I see that by buying more I can help us hit a better price tier.

I will be watching from the sidelines. If I can I will help by purchasing a large number of keycaps so that everyone gets them cheaper. I will target price tiers, so I'll wait until the last day to make my move.

Am putting out my ideas here in hopes of inspiring some people/ vendors to do the same. If you are considering buying 100 or some big number, speak up! It might help more people buy, tip the MOQ into something really cheap, thereby bringing about a win win solution for everyone.

00zeRO, did you ask if there is a price tier for over 500 keycaps? I think there's a chance that the glow in the darks can hit over 500. I am thinking that I may buy extra because these can be resold to people who missed the GB.

Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 10:27:36 »

I will not commit to buying now. I'll budget up to $120 and allocate money where I think it makes the most and the best difference.

If anyone asked me how many I actually need, the number is 'zero'. I am not attached to these keycaps and don't desperately need anything. I can personally use 36 so will probably buy 40 by default, unless I see that by buying more I can help us hit a better price tier.

I will be watching from the sidelines. If I can I will help by purchasing a large number of keycaps so that everyone gets them cheaper. I will target price tiers, so I'll wait until the last day to make my move.

Am putting out my ideas here in hopes of inspiring some people/ vendors to do the same. If you are considering buying 100 or some big number, speak up! It might help more people buy, tip the MOQ into something really cheap, thereby bringing about a win win solution for everyone.

00zeRO, did you ask if there is a price tier for over 500 keycaps? I think there's a chance that the glow in the darks can hit over 500. I am thinking that I may buy extra because these can be resold to people who missed the GB.

I have not, but I imagine it should be close to $1. I suppose they will tell me it will be $1.25 because of the material expense of GID plastic...how very generous of you, btw.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 11:21:05 »
Am quite inspired by the ideas in the manga Liar Game.

Liar Game sounds like a game for liars, but that’s a trick on the author’s part to mislead the people involved in the ‘game’. In reality, Liar Game is not won by looking out for oneself, but by being wise, looking at the whole big picture, and coming up with win win solutions for everybody while accounting for the human weaknesses.

Many people look only for themselves. On this site there are people who would plunk down $1000 for some filthy vintage keyboard in a blurry ebay photo or $500 on one single keycap featuring some ugly skeleton or scowling monster, yet if you asked them to buy a few additional keycaps for a few bucks just so that MOQ can be met, these guys would act as though they had been robbed.

These relegendables are just ‘nice to haves’ for me. But if I come in to help meet the MOQ, it makes things cheaper for everyone, gets me keycaps at a lower per unit price, and I can still resell the excess later. As a guy who is perpetually late to group buys I can understand how frustrating it is when you want something and it is out of production and the only people who will sell are flippers looking for ‘market price’ aka hoping to make a profit.

Already by playing the part of the buyer and seller of last resort on GhostofHarry’s Tai Hao GB, I made things easier for Harry and everyone else without imposing any unfair costs on myself.
In a few months I may get a few very pretty sets of keycaps at an extremely modest price from Harry. I don’t need them, but they’re nice, and maybe a few years from now I will find some use for them?

I may also get nothing (and just my money back). That’s because some people who missed the GB have come in to ask to buy keycaps, and Harry has my permission to sell mine to them. In any case I still lose nothing, people get something, and everyone is still happy.

Now I do intend to cover my shipping costs. So if I buy more than I need, eventually I’ll resell at a 20-30% higher price than Group Buy price. But at least having someone hold a modest inventory is very helpful because there will almost always be people who missed the group buy and really want stuff from that GB. Having a seller who just covers costs is better than having some price gouger.

I have been talking endlessly about this Buyer and Seller of Last Resort concept, hoping to inspire more people to do the same. If we could have a CONUS person do this, things would be better. Inventory would be held at a lower cost basis since the CONUS person will run up lower shipping costs than me.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 02 February 2015, 11:33:41 »
Am quite inspired by the ideas in the manga Liar Game.

Liar Game sounds like a game for liars, but that’s a trick on the author’s part to mislead the people involved in the ‘game’. In reality, Liar Game is not won by looking out for oneself, but by being wise, looking at the whole big picture, and coming up with win win solutions for everybody while accounting for the human weaknesses.

Many people look only for themselves. On this site there are people who would plunk down $1000 for some filthy vintage keyboard in a blurry ebay photo or $500 on one single keycap featuring some ugly skeleton or scowling monster, yet if you asked them to buy a few additional keycaps for a few bucks just so that MOQ can be met, these guys would act as though they had been robbed.

These relegendables are just ‘nice to haves’ for me. But if I come in to help meet the MOQ, it makes things cheaper for everyone, gets me keycaps at a lower per unit price, and I can still resell the excess later. As a guy who is perpetually late to group buys I can understand how frustrating it is when you want something and it is out of production and the only people who will sell are flippers looking for ‘market price’ aka hoping to make a profit.

Already by playing the part of the buyer and seller of last resort on GhostofHarry’s Tai Hao GB, I made things easier for Harry and everyone else without imposing any unfair costs on myself.
In a few months I may get a few very pretty sets of keycaps at an extremely modest price from Harry. I don’t need them, but they’re nice, and maybe a few years from now I will find some use for them?

I may also get nothing (and just my money back). That’s because some people who missed the GB have come in to ask to buy keycaps, and Harry has my permission to sell mine to them. In any case I still lose nothing, people get something, and everyone is still happy.

Now I do intend to cover my shipping costs. So if I buy more than I need, eventually I’ll resell at a 20-30% higher price than Group Buy price. But at least having someone hold a modest inventory is very helpful because there will almost always be people who missed the group buy and really want stuff from that GB. Having a seller who just covers costs is better than having some price gouger.

I have been talking endlessly about this Buyer and Seller of Last Resort concept, hoping to inspire more people to do the same. If we could have a CONUS person do this, things would be better. Inventory would be held at a lower cost basis since the CONUS person will run up lower shipping costs than me.

Hence, why I design keycaps and come up with new ideas for the overall betterment of everyone. It is so neat to innovate in order for something to exist for everyone, not just me.

+1

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 12:59:27 »

I got a quote regarding 500 count and beyond:

$1 each for any standard ABS colors
$1.10 each for Glow-In-The-Darks

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 13:19:10 »
This feels really exciting.

We're making good progress on the glow in the darks. If I buy 100 we will have no difficulty topping the 250 mark to make them $1.28 each.

Except for green, the other colours can't even get near 25. But we shouldn't be surprised as there aren't that many SA keysets with these colours to begin with.

Demand for green is surprisingly weak at 37 currently. I hope this changes. If I were to support this instead I'll burn $120 in cash just to make it past 75 and I'll get only 40 relegendables.

00zeRO do you have any other avenues to promote this group buy? EG deskauthority, reddit. I don't go there often.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 13:27:15 »
This feels really exciting.

We're making good progress on the glow in the darks. If I buy 100 we will have no difficulty topping the 250 mark to make them $1.28 each.

Except for green, the other colours can't even get near 25. But we shouldn't be surprised as there aren't that many SA keysets with these colours to begin with.

Demand for green is surprisingly weak at 37 currently. I hope this changes. If I were to support this instead I'll burn $120 in cash just to make it past 75 and I'll get only 40 relegendables.

00zeRO do you have any other avenues to promote this group buy? EG deskauthority, reddit. I don't go there often.

Normally, as in the recent Fallout Series II, others in this community help promote my GB's. Feel free to do so if you like. I thought there would be more interest than this, honestly.

Offline plegnic

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 13:52:46 »

I put in an order for several of the colors on the first day hoping they would all tip. 33 of those Greens are mine, so it may actually not be that far ahead of the others as far as number of people ordering is concerned. 20+ days left though, I think we might be able to manage to get them all to tip.

In the case that some of the colors don't tip: does anyone know if PMK would be willing to move my orders for colors that won't be produced to one that will? (e.g. I have a few yellows on order, but if that doesn't tip if I could ask them to change my order to greens?)
Planck MIT layout [MX Clears] (in-progress) | QuickFire Storm TK [MX Brown] | Poker II [MX Blue]

Offline Data

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 16:12:12 »

I put in an order for several of the colors on the first day hoping they would all tip. 33 of those Greens are mine, so it may actually not be that far ahead of the others as far as number of people ordering is concerned. 20+ days left though, I think we might be able to manage to get them all to tip.

In the case that some of the colors don't tip: does anyone know if PMK would be willing to move my orders for colors that won't be produced to one that will? (e.g. I have a few yellows on order, but if that doesn't tip if I could ask them to change my order to greens?)

Email them and ask.  I'm sure they'd be happy to keep more of your money and produce additional keys that they're already running.  But I also wouldn't count out the other colors just yet.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 09:49:36 »
I would get lots of these to fill a JD40 but can't see any way to buy a few SA mods, let alone all in row 3 profile.

Am I missing anything?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 14:46:26 »
I would get lots of these to fill a JD40 but can't see any way to buy a few SA mods, let alone all in row 3 profile.

Am I missing anything?
Row 3 profile only has relegendables in 1x1u and 1x2u. JD40 needs 5 - 1x1.25u and 2 - 1x1.75 keys. Only way to get those would be blanks...

Trust me, I feel you pain as I too have a JD40 that I wish I could fill with SA Relegs.

The reason for Row 3 only is because this GB supports the current craze surrounding this profile choice (i.e. Nuclear Data and 1976)

Offline enddot

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 21:45:52 »

Am I missing anything?
Row 3 profile only has relegendables in 1x1u and 1x2u. JD40 needs 5 - 1x1.25u and 2 - 1x1.75 keys. Only way to get those would be blanks...

Trust me, I feel you pain as I too have a JD40 that I wish I could fill with SA Relegs.

The reason for Row 3 only is because this GB supports the current craze surrounding this profile choice (i.e. Nuclear Data and 1976)

Let's not forget hack'd by geeks is also SA contour and uses the same orange (OAS)
« Last Edit: Thu, 12 February 2015, 12:58:15 by enddot »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 04:36:52 »

Am I missing anything?

Let's not forget hack'd by geeks is also SA contour and uses the same orange (OAS) which is why I ordered 5.
It is, but that's at least 3 keys for each one you need to fill a JD40 - I wouldn't need more caps! :)) (actually I would as I'd like to try dvorak/colemak so contour isn't a good thing, I'd have a big box of unused caps under my bed and still not be completely happy...)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 21:40:06 »
I did it!

Noticing that the green relegendables were coming along slowly and the glow in the darks were nearly at 150, I just bought 110 greens and 2 GIDs. That means now both types are now tipped at 150, bringing prices down enormously for everyone else.

Buying so many things I don’t need also means that I will eventually be able to offer them to late comers in line with my Buyer and Seller of Last Resort concept. Expect a price around $2-2.50 each though because I will incur substantial shipping costs and intend to cover them. Not to mention a substantial delay in shipping to my country. So for those sitting on their hands now, I recommend buying now at the newly reduced prices.

I will monitor the situation on the last day. If only a small purchase is needed to tip into the 250 mark, I will make a second purchase.

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 21:57:53 »
I did it!

Noticing that the green relegendables were coming along slowly and the glow in the darks were nearly at 150, I just bought 110 greens and 2 GIDs. That means now both types are now tipped at 150, bringing prices down enormously for everyone else.

Buying so many things I don’t need also means that I will eventually be able to offer them to late comers in line with my Buyer and Seller of Last Resort concept. Expect a price around $2-2.50 each though because I will incur substantial shipping costs and intend to cover them. Not to mention a substantial delay in shipping to my country. So for those sitting on their hands now, I recommend buying now at the newly reduced prices.

I will monitor the situation on the last day. If only a small purchase is needed to tip into the 250 mark, I will make a second purchase.
You're the man. Thanks a lot, berzerkfan.

Offline Supergeek

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 09:15:35 »
I'm in the Noppoo Spyder buy on Massdrop. I'm not sure what color relegendable would look best with that silver/gray case color.

I'd like to get around 13 blues, but $5 each is way too much. If anyone else is leaning towards blues, maybe we could find enough to tip them to something more affordable?

I'll keep checking on its progress. Worst case, I'll get GITDs.

Offline Data

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 10:44:04 »
I'm in the Noppoo Spyder buy on Massdrop. I'm not sure what color relegendable would look best with that silver/gray case color.

I'd like to get around 13 blues, but $5 each is way too much. If anyone else is leaning towards blues, maybe we could find enough to tip them to something more affordable?

I don't know if you saw, but the blue only needs 2 more to tip and 27 more to reach the $2.97 price tier.  Your 13 would take a big chunk out of that.  If it tips right now, with 13 days left, it will also encourage more people to buy-in, reducing the cost for everyone.  Don't be afraid to jump in.  If you pay by credit card SP will only put a "hold" on your order total for 72 hours.  When the GB ends they will send you a new invoice anyway for the final adjusted order amount (based on price tier) plus the actual shipping (they do this weird sometimes).

Just putting it out there...   :cool:

Offline 00zeRO

• * Commercial Vendor
    • Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 11:31:46 »

I don't know if you saw, but the blue only needs 2 more to tip and 27 more to reach the $2.97 price tier.  Your 13 would take a big chunk out of that.  If it tips right now, with 13 days left, it will also encourage more people to buy-in, reducing the cost for everyone.  Don't be afraid to jump in.  If you pay by credit card SP will only put a "hold" on your order total for 72 hours.  When the GB ends they will send you a new invoice anyway for the final adjusted order amount (based on price tier) plus the actual shipping (they do this weird sometimes).

Just putting it out there...   :cool:

^ Listen to this guy, he is a expert group buy shopper.  :thumb: You can trust him...

Thanks Data!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 18:34:47 »
I asked what SA blanks would be available but got no response... I'd love to fill a JD40 with relegendables but if the mods aren't there I'm not going to buy the 1x caps.  Come on SP, give me an answer!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Data

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 12 February 2015, 19:34:58 »
I asked what SA blanks would be available but got no response... I'd love to fill a JD40 with relegendables but if the mods aren't there I'm not going to buy the 1x caps.  Come on SP, give me an answer!
Look on their site right now. They're already offering DSA blank packs in all the key sizes (except maybe space bars?) and they've announced plans to do the same for their DCS and SA profiles around the end of the month. That's what you should be looking for. There aren't any other blanks associated with the Relegendables group buy so you're not going to get an answer on that. Also SP only produces relegendables in 1u and 2u cap sizes.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 13 February 2015, 03:06:27 »
Look on their site right now. They're already offering DSA blank packs in all the key sizes (except maybe space bars?) and they've announced plans to do the same for their DCS and SA profiles around the end of the month. That's what you should be looking for. There aren't any other blanks associated with the Relegendables group buy so you're not going to get an answer on that. Also SP only produces relegendables in 1u and 2u cap sizes.
I've got blanks in DSA :)

DSA is easy though - there's no profile to consider.  The announcement says "SA blanks and blank packs" but will they really make a variety of colours in multiple sizes and cater for contoured and all row 3 setups?  That's a lot of different caps to have hanging around...

Unfortunately this buy ends before the end of the month, if they could get the regular blanks out before I'm sure you'd sell more of these.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline plegnic

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 09:17:07 »
Blue tipped right at 25, Glow-in-the-dark hit 250, Green is at 150... It's a good day :D

Offline Data

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 17 February 2015, 09:23:18 »
Blue tipped right at 25, Glow-in-the-dark hit 250, Green is at 150... It's a good day :D

That is awesome.

Offline Supergeek

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 06:56:55 »
I'm still watching the blues! We only need about 25 more with the ones I want in order to achieve the 75 price of $2.21 each. Anyone else looking to commit? We can form a cabal!

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 09:21:56 »
Guys, I’m happy to note that with 4 days left we have almost 250 greens and are on our way to 500 glow in the darks.

I am told the price will be $1.14 for the GIDs if we hit 500. That price level is very attractive and I urge you to buy now because the next GID group buy could be years away.

I will definitely make a second purchase with 1 hour to spare if it can tip us into 250 greens and 500 GIDs.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 17:38:03 »
GID has hit 500 and is now just $1.10 while green has hit 250 so only $1.14!

Blue is well on it's way to 50 (are you in yet supergeek?  How many do you want if not?) while reds have also just tipped. 

It's not looking good for yellow (12 more needed) or orange (18 more needed) though :(
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 02:05:17 »
In case anyone is waiting on an announcement of SA mods to go with these it seems there isn't one, but row 3 VV (Nuclear Data Green) mods are available now in packs of 4 :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod