Author Topic: [IC]SA SENNA  (Read 25130 times)

Offline 458

• No excuses No limits
Re: [IC]SA SENNA
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 11:23:06 »
I've never heard of Senna (nothing against him/her/etc, I'm just not nearly as into racing as I'd like to be), but I bet with a different set of novelties and a different return key, you could sell this to John Deere fans as well.

John Deere fans

Offline bciamny

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 16 June 2017, 15:59:16 »
I've never heard of Senna (nothing against him/her/etc, I'm just not nearly as into racing as I'd like to be), but I bet with a different set of novelties and a different return key, you could sell this to John Deere fans as well.

John Deere fans (Attachment Link)

i take my tractors very serious...

171045-0

no laugh-cry emoji pls

Offline 458

• No excuses No limits
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 17 June 2017, 14:01:55 »

(Attachment Link)

no laugh-cry emoji pls

Sorry, your tractors is excellent. It also conveys both classical and modern beauty.

Offline bciamny

« Reply #53 on: Sun, 18 June 2017, 10:46:58 »
 :D ;D :D ;D

Offline mechamode

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 23:35:44 »
Hi, fellow Senna fan here. It might be a bit late to offer suggestions, but what do you think about modifying the helmet novelty to better match Senna's iconic helmet design?

Offline BitLuder

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 09:07:03 »
I love this set! I would have wished for a international kit, to get my danish layout. But the set is so nice that I ordered it anyway.  :)   (It might go on my wall and not on my daily driver)

Offline BitLuder

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 09:10:52 »
Hi, fellow Senna fan here. It might be a bit late to offer suggestions, but what do you think about modifying the helmet novelty to better match Senna's iconic helmet design?

I agree, but I don't know if tripple-shot keycap is out of reach?

Offline ChitownM2

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 12:07:00 »
This is the first set of SP SA that I can say that I actually wish they were selling the Alphas and mods separately. Every other set I've purchased them separately on, and had wished they were combined for a better price. In this set that isn't an option and I need to purchase both sets in order to get the all green setup that I want. Doubles the cost which is what is holding me back at the moment.....

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 12:16:32 »
This is the first set of SP SA that I can say that I actually wish they were selling the Alphas and mods separately. Every other set I've purchased them separately on, and had wished they were combined for a better price. In this set that isn't an option and I need to purchase both sets in order to get the all green setup that I want. Doubles the cost which is what is holding me back at the moment.....

Same, really holding back on pulling the trigger on this one. I'd love all green plus yellow novelties, but that's 240 euro. Maybe I could sell the green on white full TKL for 100 on MM later on... but also it appears Nuclear Data is going to come back, so that could fill my green needs. The base alone feels too similar to Camping.

Offline ChitownM2

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 12:20:27 »

Same, really holding back on pulling the trigger on this one. I'd love all green plus yellow novelties, but that's 240 euro. Maybe I could sell the green on white full TKL for 100 on MM later on... but also it appears Nuclear Data is going to come back, so that could fill my green needs. The base alone feels too similar to Camping.

Exactly what I was going to purchase. Not sure I trust there to be a market for an all green on white set. If I'm betting I would only get $50-75 USD for it which makes it tough to swallow. Still have a couple days to decide.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 21 June 2017, 13:28:35 »
Considering Chronicler can sell for $100+ I doubt you'd have trouble selling the green on white for less than you bought it for. That said, I actually had the exact same thoughts as you and Oblotzky. I'm still trying to justify spending a crazy amount to get a yellow on green uniform set.

Offline TheOtherDave

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 25 June 2017, 16:42:27 »

(Attachment Link)

no laugh-cry emoji pls

Sorry, your tractors is excellent. It also conveys both classical and modern beauty.

Oh, no, I get it... I'm just saying that, AFAICT anyway, they the exact same color scheme. And you never know what a email inquiry to their marketing dept might yield (almost certainly nothing, but that's also about what it'd cost to ask).