Author Topic: Hello from MA! Finally here after lurking on /r/mk  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Seamusin

Hello from MA! Finally here after lurking on /r/mk
« on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 16:04:56 »
Got my first board just over a year ago (Ducky One with dye-sub PBT keycaps, mx browns), then I got a Pok3r with mx clears. Decided brown was too light and clear was too heavy, so I bought 65g Zealios and swapped out the clears.

Now that I've finally figured out which switch weight works for me, I'm gonna start thinking about that dream board. I'll be on the lookout for a 96-key layout (like ZZ96 or RS96) or 75% board with a high profile case, and I'll keep my eye out for a keycap set that will make it look amazing.

So far, the MK community on reddit has been positive and helpful, so I'm sure you will all be the same.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
Re: Hello from MA! Finally here after lurking on /r/mk
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 17:54:37 »
Welcome! I'm also from MA (well at least I go to college in Boston), and it's a pretty great place for a keyboard enthusiast. There are a bunch of other members to hang out with locally, and the thrift stores (at least in Boston) often carry some interesting and cheap boards.

Good luck finding your dream board, but remember as soon as you find it, you'll just start looking for another.