Author Topic: [GB]MAXKEY SA-Miami Night (Finish)  (Read 84736 times)

Offline sneaky101

Re: [GB]MAXKEY SA-Miami Night (Shipped)
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 01:56:56 »
Just an FYI, I got an email from UPS this morning with a tracking number. It's a package from china and estimated delivery is tomorrow! I'll let you guys know of any update once it arrives :)

Hopefully it's not a false alarm and everyone will receive it soon! Also, if anyone is wondering I'm in Toronto, ON, Canada.

YMD96 perhaps?

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 06:06:15 »
It has been over a week and still no update, this is a joke... I'll dispute with PayPal tonight if still no update until then...

For someone who is not been part of the forms for more than 15 posts you need to settle down just a tad group buys take time and more often than not they are delayed a lot of the time  The op is  not gonna hold your hand every day to assure you it's on its way. And result will be worth it I recommend waiting it out even if it is another couple weeks
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 September 2017, 06:07:51 by DillonHighsmith »

Offline seantingwong

« Reply #202 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 09:45:59 »
Unlike half the people in this thread, I emailed TeHao (to try and get my shipping address changed) and he informed me that the sets have been shipped and updated my paypal with a confirmation number. Y'all need to chill. Or at least try and contact the GB runner when you aren't satisfied with the way he is running the GB, instead of immediately grabbing your pitch forks and threatening to make paypal cliams.

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 10:17:22 »
Unlike half the people in this thread, I emailed TeHao (to try and get my shipping address changed) and he informed me that the sets have been shipped and updated my paypal with a confirmation number. Y'all need to chill. Or at least try and contact the GB runner when you aren't satisfied with the way he is running the GB, instead of immediately grabbing your pitch forks and threatening to make paypal cliams.

I pm'd him a few days ago on Reddit but he didn't reply. I'll try emailing him now thanks.

Offline izzi

« Reply #204 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 12:36:08 »
Not cool to tell ppl who've paid to chill.  Most, including myself, are asking for communication/status update.  If there's ever a red flag, it's when there's no communication.  My PayPal invoice is not updated with any shipping information, the seller isn't providing updates even though they're supposedly logging in -- unacceptable and unprofessional, barring special circumstances/personal hardship.  The thread says (Shipped).

Offline greentea

« Reply #205 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 18:31:39 »
A bit early to ask but will there be a R2 with "SHIF T"and "BACK SPACE" fixed like SA Ashen? Love this set but want to see a fixed version

Offline Crushader

« Reply #206 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 18:38:17 »

For someone who is not been part of the forms for more than 15 posts you need to settle down just a tad group buys take time and more often than not they are delayed a lot of the time  The op is  not gonna hold your hand every day to assure you it's on its way. And result will be worth it I recommend waiting it out even if it is another couple weeks

So what? You telling me we don't need to worry cuz he changed the title of the thread to SHIPPED? Or if we want to know if its shipped and get tracking number we have to contact him personally? Is this a joke? You all gotta stop telling us to chill out, we paid and with little to no update was provided with 3 weeks delay, it is not cool no matter what. You are not helping by telling people to stop negging and complaining, its the GB runner that needs to be nudged to give us an update, we deserve to know what we paid for. Oh, and my post counts don't have anything to do with this, just because I have low post count I don't deserve to demand an answer?

Offline SteezeTrain

« Reply #207 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 20:54:20 »
A bit early to ask but will there be a R2 with "SHIF T"and "BACK SPACE" fixed like SA Ashen? Love this set but want to see a fixed version

No these are not fixed. It was started before maxkey began fixing moulds

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #208 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 21:01:04 »

So what? You telling me we don't need to worry cuz he changed the title of the thread to SHIPPED? Or if we want to know if its shipped and get tracking number we have to contact him personally? Is this a joke? You all gotta stop telling us to chill out, we paid and with little to no update was provided with 3 weeks delay, it is not cool no matter what. You are not helping by telling people to stop negging and complaining, its the GB runner that needs to be nudged to give us an update, we deserve to know what we paid for. Oh, and my post counts don't have anything to do with this, just because I have low post count I don't deserve to demand an answer?

Demanding something and asking like a civilized person are completely two different things.  You're coming on the form is acting like a child because you're not getting an answer right away. And apparently you've never been part of a group by because if you had you would realize they are delayed more often than not months at a time. You also act like this is his only thing in the world that he is doing. The original OP has a life outside of this particular drop. He has a job,  Family and about 100 other things that take priority in his life. I imagine if you messaged him politely you could most likely get the answers you look for but instead you sit on the form making threats that make absolutely no difference to him because in the end  he will be able to sell these sets with no issues whatsoever. So yes I am going to say chill out. Be patient for something great unique and one-of-a-kind. If you can't comprehend any of this I suggest you no longer participate in any type of group buy. Luckily for people like me are you tards getting all frustrated and canceling your order opens up the market to be able to buy a set for myself.

Offline Crushader

« Reply #209 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 21:11:00 »
Demanding something and asking like a civilized person are completely two different things.  You're coming on the form is acting like a child because you're not getting an answer right away. And apparently you've never been part of a group by because if you had you would realize they are delayed more often than not months at a time. You also act like this is his only thing in the world that he is doing. The original OP has a life outside of this particular drop. He has a job,  Family and about 100 other things that take priority in his life. I imagine if you messaged him politely you could most likely get the answers you look for but instead you sit on the form making threats that make absolutely no difference to him because in the end  he will be able to sell these sets with no issues whatsoever. So yes I am going to say chill out. Be patient for something great unique and one-of-a-kind. If you can't comprehend any of this I suggest you no longer participate in any type of group buy. Luckily for people like me are you tards getting all frustrated and canceling your order opens up the market to be able to buy a set for myself.

Wow, self righteous lecturing people on how they should behave, like I don't know people have a life outside of these hobbies. For your information, I've joined many GB before, just because I'm new to GH doesn't mean I don't know jacks. So don't go out of your way and judge people you don't know.

We are off-topic here while you all judging us, telling us we're behaving like a bunch of kids demanding answers to what we deserve. Not gonna continue to argue with you on your judgement, I don't even know if you actually part of this GB or just putting your valuable 2c into something you're not part of. We deserve an update and it is due, like it or not. Don't like my tone? Ignore it, I'm here for my update and what I paid for, not for your opinion.

Offline TeHao

« Reply #210 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 23:02:22 »
Hello Guys,

I am so shameless, hidden for a long time. I'm sorry for my negative attitude.
These days I repeated the package and send. More complicated than I expected, so it took a lot of time. I think you should receive around 9/21.
About the tracking number - according to my experience, the United States is not easy to throw, so it will first increase the other countries. Thank you for your tolerance, I am sorry for this GB.

TeHao.

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #211 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 23:17:20 »
Even an update of a delay is reassuring, my man!
Hopefully people can rest a little easier now
(until the 22nd lol)

Offline Crushader

« Reply #212 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 23:18:46 »
Thank you for the update, much appreciated

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #213 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 06:27:17 »
Got my tracking number. Thanks TeHao!

Offline rosmajoor

« Reply #214 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 07:30:28 »
I've also received my tracking code! Thank you!

Offline numberfive

« Reply #215 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 08:16:08 »
Received tracking, thanks so much TeHao!  I can't imagine how hard it must be to organize this, but I really appreciate everything. This only happened because of your hard work.

Can't wait to see everyone's photos with Miami Nights!  :D  I'm also going to make an artisan in the Miami Nights colorway when the set comes in (thinking pink visor, blue oxygen tube, and black helmet).

Offline LDobler

« Reply #216 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 08:22:30 »
Please read the Group buy PSA before joining a Group buy or don't join at all...

Thanks Tehao

Offline RealLaugh

« Reply #217 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 08:27:10 »
Received tracking, thanks so much TeHao!  I can't imagine how hard it must be to organize this, but I really appreciate everything. This only happened because of your hard work.

Can't wait to see everyone's photos with Miami Nights!  :D  I'm also going to make an artisan in the Miami Nights colorway when the set comes in (thinking pink visor, blue oxygen tube, and black helmet).
Hey there, was the tracking added to the Google docs sheet or via email?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

Offline Evilocity

« Reply #218 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 08:31:00 »

Via Paypal. I emailed TeHao and he added my tracking number in Paypal.

Offline RealLaugh

« Reply #219 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 09:04:26 »

Via Paypal. I emailed TeHao and he added my tracking number in Paypal.
Ok I got the number now too, should have checked my emails before walking in this thread

Offline TeHao

« Reply #220 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 13:07:14 »
Hi Guys.

I will give everyone tracking number.
I just need time, please wait a moment. I hope everyone is receiving goods smoothly.

TeHao.

Offline TeHao

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 04:02:08 »
Hi,

All tracking number has been updated on Paypal.
Any question PM me, remember to bring your Inovoice No.

TeHao

Offline RainbowBlitz

« Reply #222 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 06:26:50 »
Hi,

All tracking number has been updated on Paypal.
Any question PM me, remember to bring your Inovoice No.

TeHao

I got my tracking number, thanks again!

Offline fingerPain

« Reply #223 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 10:15:59 »
My tracking was received!
Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB | MX Speed
James Donkey 619 | Gateron Black
WASD V2 104 | MX Clear

Offline MeowiWaui

« Reply #224 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 12:15:07 »
Is everyone Gucci now?

We have tracking numbers let's try not to eat each other alive and just calmly wait for our awesome caps. :)

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #225 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 19:47:57 »
wooo life is good!
Just finished making a custom case just for this set. I don't care what you say, there IS an endgame ;)

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #226 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 23:39:40 »
I received my tracking yesterday. I was confused because it was written in, I guess, Taiwanese. Lol. Can't wait for them to arrive.

Offline HADHAYOSH

« Reply #227 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 20:59:06 »
Just saw that my package has arrived been processed through customs in San Francisco and has been shipped from there. Expected it to not go out until later than this. Excited to get it!

Offline aszyd

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 10:35:27 »
Delivered today, in Florida.

Offline numberfive

« Reply #229 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 11:33:43 »
My tracking shows it's out for delivery now in TN, but it's not in my mailbox yet!  I just hit refresh and it still shows "out for delivery".  I'm super pissed, should I file a PayPal dispute or write to the CEO of the Post Office?

I just refreshed again, no status change. Anyone know a good lawyer to sue the post office?  They're probably scamming me, and they're going to resell it for twice the price. FMLforever...

/s

Offline TeHao

« Reply #230 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 11:57:56 »
My tracking shows it's out for delivery now in TN, but it's not in my mailbox yet!  I just hit refresh and it still shows "out for delivery".  I'm super pissed, should I file a PayPal dispute or write to the CEO of the Post Office?

I just refreshed again, no status change. Anyone know a good lawyer to sue the post office?  They're probably scamming me, and they're going to resell it for twice the price. FMLforever...

/s

Can i help you?

Offline numberfive

« Reply #231 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 12:29:33 »
I was just joking, teasing the impatient people.  I was never worried. :) 

The set just arrived and it's even more beautiful in person, thanks again so much for all your hard work making this happen! 

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #232 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 12:47:44 »

/s

^this guy group buys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #233 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 13:17:30 »

/s

^this guy group buys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline numberfive

« Reply #234 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 14:31:47 »
It looks soooo good.

Offline outsider

« Reply #235 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 19:00:30 »
Anyone wanna sell their set?

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #236 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 19:45:23 »
saturated goodness

Offline TeHao

« Reply #237 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 22:17:26 »
Guys

Show off your "Miami Night"

Offline Woovie

« Reply #238 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 22:52:20 »
I will have twin Miami boards, dark and light, can't wait to have both cap sets and both boards built. Thanks again for making this run happen.  :thumb:

Offline SteezeTrain

« Reply #239 on: Sat, 16 September 2017, 23:30:00 »
Got the set today. Looks absolutely amazing in person. Probably one of the best looking SA sets I have encountered. I would love a relaunch with specific fixed legend keys in the future.

Here is my current setup. Rocking some budget pulse

Offline TeHao

« Reply #240 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 00:37:06 »
On FC980M

178468-0

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #241 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 01:51:38 »
that set looks drool worthy congrats on those that got them.

Offline RainbowBlitz

« Reply #242 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 12:58:19 »
Guys

Show off your "Miami Night"

I would if USPS had actually made a delivery attempt like they claimed. I'll just go get it myself tomorrow.

Offline Tyler927

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 12:16:09 »
Currently typing on mine. Looks and feels great! Thanks for the drop TeHao! Overall I think the drop went pretty smoothly, especially compared to the Plank drop I am dealing with on MD right now. I wasn't worried about the delays, I know it is a lot of work to get all the sets packed and sent out, a little bit better communication would have been nice though. Until next time  :thumb:

Offline BearonicMan

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 13:23:55 »
Just got mine today, they look pretty awesome. Thanks for the drop Te-Hao! Now I have to get my Welfare96 built so I can put these bad boys on it.   https://imgur.com/a/aPE7R

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #245 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:50:52 »
AYYYY WE MIAMI NIGHTS BABY!
Thanks so much TeHao!

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #246 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:08:09 »
Thanks so much TeHao!

Excellent wristrest, where did you get that?

Offline dangboy

• yes
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 15:12:23 »
Thanks so much TeHao!

Excellent wristrest, where did you get that?
Thank you!
Made the case myself just for this set, actually.
 Wrist wrest is a part of the case, it's all one piece

Offline alexfry

« Reply #248 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 06:22:12 »
Arrived today!
Nice work TeHao!

Offline TeHao

« Reply #249 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 20:32:58 »
Hi,

I have some extra base. It's for the extra small kits.
All kits ask for 125$ and ship for 25$. If you want to buy please PM me

And,I have some Maxkey-Cyan with Magenta Kit and space. Those who want to buy can also contact me.
Maxkey Cyan 75$ , Magenta Kit 13$ and Magenta Space 7$. Ship for 25$.
178652-0

TeHao.