Author Topic: Saying hey! to the GeekHack community :)  (Read 1677 times)

Offline theocrowdcartel

Saying hey! to the GeekHack community :)
« on: Sun, 10 December 2017, 15:52:15 »
Hey GeekHack!

We’re a UK based start-up organising group buys for pc builders, modders and gamers and keyboard enthusiasts. We just launched our collaborative buying platform over at www.crowdcartel.co.uk and would love you to check it out and tell us what you think.

The basic idea of the platform is one I’m sure you’re already familiar with. You the community decide on a product you want, we negotiate a price, and you get it cheaper. To get the ball rolling we’re already collaborating with brands such as Tai Hao and Ducky Channel (and more coming within the next few weeks), as well as with a number of distributors in Europe and the UK.

We’re a two-man operation, so you can talk to us directly on here, on twitter, or drop us an email, and we will get back to you as soon as we see it.  I’m Theo and I’m responsible for talking with all the distributors and brands so you can ask me all about the prices and products, and I am more than happy to get quotes for you.

I’m here to answer any questions you may have about how it works, and we would love some feedback on the platform and the types of products you would like to see featured.

Thanks,
Theo

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: Saying hey! to the GeekHack community :)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 07:59:46 »
WELCOME
                 TO
                     GEEK
                              HACK

SINCERELY,

MICROSOFT WINDOWS
PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline theocrowdcartel

Re: Saying hey! to the GeekHack community :)
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 08:46:47 »