Author Topic: "Milty"  (Read 2546 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
"Milty"
« on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 16:34:19 »
I was playing Scrabble against my PC today, and it played the word milty. "Milty?" I thought, "What does that mean?" So I looked it up:

milty (n.) full of milt

"Okay," I thought, "what's milt?"

milt (n.) fish sperm

Now all I can think about is stuff full of fish sperm—yick! How do you stop thinking about something like that?
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: "Milty"
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 16:37:30 »
Milt and roe are somewhat common terms in the fish world.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 18:10:06 »
This is why you gotta go 100% plant based..  although they do have gymnosperm

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 19:50:01 »
The rise of AI.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 22:08:28 »
The rise of AI.

Love AI..  dat ai girlfriend from the new 2049 movie.. TOTALLY everything I'm looking for..

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 06 February 2018, 22:37:58 »
My Japanese buddy cooked me fish sperm soup. It had basically sperm sacs in. They burst in your mouth and had the consistency of sperm, as you'd expect. It was ****ing gross, frankly.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:50:15 »
My Japanese buddy cooked me fish sperm soup. It had basically sperm sacs in. They burst in your mouth and had the consistency of sperm, as you'd expect. It was ****ing gross, frankly.

Something else added to the list of foods Rowdy does not want to try.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 20:14:13 »

uhh... that person wouldn't be my friend anymore.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 21:52:47 »
They don't **** about when it comes to fish over there. You know they have fish soup and leave the head in and the kids all argue over who gets to eat the eyeballs.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 22:01:44 »
They don't **** about when it comes to fish over there. You know they have fish soup and leave the head in and the kids all argue over who gets to eat the eyeballs.

Mercury poisoning. FTW !!!

It may have been an --ok-- idea to be eating fish before industrialization.. But ALL FISH today, especially larger ones like Tuna, are LOADED, LOADED with Mercury..

They're able to measure 10% decrease in cognitive testing with people only eating 3 cans of tuna a week..  Mercury is most highly damaging to the nervous system.

FISH is extremely toxic .. ALL FISH,     The mercury cycle spurred by industry is carried by weather into all water ways..   

You can drink the water,  that's fine..  But  the FISH, because of what they eat, algae and smaller fish, CONCENTRATES the mercury in their bodies.

DO NOT EAT FISH..

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 22:12:46 »

That I can understand. Eyeballs sound tasty. Milt on the otherhand...

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 22:16:25 »
Even when I ate meat I was always pretty averse to anything that wasn't the fleshy bit of an animal. Liver, kidneys, all that ****. Never got it. Eyeballs is just nasty.

I did like black pudding though.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 23:03:03 »
Even when I ate meat I was always pretty averse to anything that wasn't the fleshy bit of an animal. Liver, kidneys, all that ****. Never got it. Eyeballs is just nasty.

I did like black pudding though.

Chicken Gizzards are awesome when done right..

Beef Tendons,  soy sauce + star anise  + pressure cooker , 2 hours.

Chicken Feet..

Pig Feet

Pork Intestine

mm mm GOod..

But one should consider 100% veggie, because that's the healthiest way to go..