Author Topic: JTK sliders spacebar stems  (Read 3031 times)

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
  • reddit /u/PleaseBeMyFriend
JTK sliders spacebar stems
« on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 13:03:00 »
Has anyone found out a more permanent (for lack of a better word) solution for the stem issue when using topre to MX sliders?

Offline scwoopz

Re: JTK sliders spacebar stems
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 13:04:56 »
Holes in the case
ortho or shmortho

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 17:36:02 »
Holes in the case

I know holes in the case work for the modifiers, but I meant specifically for the spacebar stems.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 18:01:11 »
Holes in the case

I know holes in the case work for the modifiers, but I meant specifically for the spacebar stems.

well a spacebar is provided with them for full functionality, because finding mx ones ot match keysets in 6u length is incredibly difficult anyway

however assuming you have a good amount of 6u mx spacebars and wish to use them, you can mod the spacebar stab to be costar

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 18:13:35 »
Holes in the case

well a spacebar is provided with them for full functionality, because finding mx ones ot match keysets in 6u length is incredibly difficult anyway

however assuming you have a good amount of 6u mx spacebars and wish to use them, you can mod the spacebar stab to be costar

Thank you for the reply bunny!

How would you go about modding it with costar stabs?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 18:15:09 »
Holes in the case

I haven't done it since the nova first came out, I'll see if I can dig out that board from storage and take pics as soon as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 18:18:03 »
Holes in the case

I haven't done it since the nova first came out, I'll see if I can dig out that board from storage and take pics as soon as possible

Okay, I would really appreciate that!

Offline PleaseBeMyFriend

• formerly honsoo
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:20:06 »
Holes in the case

Hey bunny - did you have time to get those pics :o