Author Topic: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (NEW UPDATE 04/09/18) please read  (Read 2314211 times)

Offline AFKfapping

Re: (GB) RAINDROP ROUND 2 with Cherry legends (production finished)
« Reply #1150 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 09:24:32 »
These guys seem to be very transparent in their communication and are updating us as soon as something worth mentioning comes up. So, Im basically saying to keep being patient and that Id rather have them working than replying to questions regarding status for this or that order. Hugs

I guess everyone's just eager to receive this beautiful set! :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1151 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 09:35:12 »
These guys seem to be very transparent in their communication and are updating us as soon as something worth mentioning comes up. So, Im basically saying to keep being patient and that Id rather have them working than replying to questions regarding status for this or that order. Hugs

and im eager for everyone to get them also

as some stats

all of uk and eu are out, about 50% of US orders are out, and about 50% of asian orders are out

at this point, we are just waiting on raccoon to clear through everything, im doing my best to contact him as often as possible, he has the shipping money, sets and order numbers, and im doing my best to keep him on task with targets etc

im sorry for the delay
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1152 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 09:50:35 »
looking forward to getting these as well as my gh60 nostalgia kit. I may need to contact you for an address change if it takes too much longer though. I will be moving from my current address in a couple months.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1153 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 10:07:27 »
looking forward to getting these as well as my gh60 nostalgia kit. I may need to contact you for an address change if it takes too much longer though. I will be moving from my current address in a couple months.

you can now update your address on the site, just go in to each order, and click the update button by the address, you can change it at any time

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1154 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 12:54:31 »

as some stats

all of uk and eu are out, about 50% of US orders are out, and about 50% of asian orders are out

at this point, we are just waiting on raccoon to clear through everything, im doing my best to contact him as often as possible, he has the shipping money, sets and order numbers, and im doing my best to keep him on task with targets etc

im sorry for the delay

How many sets were ordered to the US, do you know how many are remaining?

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1155 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 13:30:22 »
Do you mind if I ask what is the most time consuming thing that is keeping Raccoon from shipping out the US orders?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1156 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 13:42:57 »
Do you mind if I ask what is the most time consuming thing that is keeping Raccoon from shipping out the US orders?

i dont know other than his personal commitments and interests are very different now than when he took this on, and aside from that its not my place to speak on his behalf, ive been trying to contact him for a few days now and once i get in touch with him i can update further

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1157 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 13:45:31 »

i dont know other than his personal commitments and interests are very different now than when he took this on, and aside from that its not my place to speak on his behalf, ive been trying to contact him for a few days now and once i get in touch with him i can update further

Thanks, I hope you did not take offense to my question as I thought that it might give us a better understanding of what is currently delaying our orders.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1158 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 13:47:34 »

Thanks, I hope you did not take offense to my question as I thought that it might give us a better understanding of what is currently delaying our orders.

any info i have, i update, if i knew more, it would have been said sir

\no offence taken, im of the same mind set as everyone else

i just want this done so i and ctrl alt can move on to bigger and better things

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1159 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 13:53:35 »
I hope that this isn;t holding you back from progressing forward with your new site. I know for a fact that I and the rest of the community cannot wait for what you have in store for your site updates as well as new products and GBs that you will be carrying in the future.

Offline grave00

« Reply #1160 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 13:58:33 »
Why is this raccoon fellow not on here updating himself since he's so integral to the process.

Just wondering, seems like you are having to drag this thing to the finish line.  Patience is a virtue eh?

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1161 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 14:03:33 »
Perhaps raccoon is just extremely busy to do so grave00. I actually do feel a bit bad for Bunny since he is the one stuck having to do all the updates and dealing with the rest of the orders that still have not yet been shipped within the U.S. True dedication by Bunny towards his customers indeed.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1162 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 14:04:05 »
Why is this raccoon fellow not on here updating himself since he's so integral to the process.

Just wondering, seems like you are having to drag this thing to the finish line.  Patience is a virtue eh?

again, i cant speak on his behalf, but i dont wanna start a big issue directed at him here, he is doing this for nothing in return, and as much as you guys or me may not be happy with the speed, the fact is, stuff is going out as and when he has time, and im doing all i can to make sure that continues and will happen in as timely matter as possible

whatever the issues may be, im always here to speak to, and im completely committed to seeing each and every thing through, and whatever obstacles come up, ill make sure that they are overcome

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1163 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 00:29:29 »

as some stats

im sorry for the delay

No worries, thanks for the update Bunny.  It'll get done when it gets done. :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1164 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 09:21:44 »
a very large volume of orders are going out this weekend

as a further update, because of delays and raccoons schedule, we have taken the decision to have most of what is left with raccoon shipped to myself and cody, so we can get this out for you guys

we really appreciate everyones patience but with raccoons school and work commitments it has become apparent that it is no longer fair to keep people waiting on these

so in the next week or 2, we will be having everything shipped to me and cody, and we will get this all turned around nice and snappy for you guys

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1165 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 09:27:59 »

as a further update, because of delays and raccoons schedule, we have taken the decision to have most of what is left with raccoon shipped to myself and cody, so we can get this out for you guys

we really appreciate everyones patience but with raccoons school and work commitments it has become apparent that it is no longer fair to keep people waiting on these

so in the next week or 2, we will be having everything shipped to me and cody, and we will get this all turned around nice and snappy for you guys

RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1166 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:23:19 »

Show Image

this reminds me, i need to find a Canadian to help me get my season pass this year

Offline divito

« Reply #1167 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:26:25 »
Season pass for what?
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1168 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:36:40 »
Season pass for what?

league pass even, for the nba, i just decided to stop being lazy and did it with vpn though

i get it every year but its super expensive if you buy it from the uk, like 350 dollars, but if you sign up for it through canada or brazil its super cheap

Offline divito

« Reply #1169 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:41:10 »
league pass even, for the nba, i just decided to stop being lazy and did it with vpn though

i get it every year but its super expensive if you buy it from the uk, like 350 dollars, but if you sign up for it through canada or brazil its super cheap

Ah I see. I do the NHL one.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #1170 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 22:34:04 »

So what's going to happen with the cables. Is racoon still making them or?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1171 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 02:47:27 »
Season pass for what?

no dude, you have to get ballstreams. (ballstreams.com) works on mobile, tablets, tv, ps4, etc. its ****ing sick.

its $100 f or 1 year and no blackouts. you can freeze after the season is over and use your leftover months for the beginning of the next season or FIBA tournaments.
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 November 2014, 02:49:18 by kenmai9 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1172 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 06:50:55 »
ok

sooooooooooo

ill type this up once and post it in all relevent threads, so not everything in this post may be relevant to this thread directly, but will affect each thread

as most of you im sure are aware, this gb has been held up by raccoon having to clear the backlog, when he first committed to this, his schedule, both professionally and personally were very different, between his personal, work and educational ties, raccoon has been struggling to find time to commit to this, but had been doing his best as and when he could

regrettably because of the delays and his lack of time, we have taken the decision to restructure how each outstanding order will be shipped and who by

me and cody are gonna take on the bulk of what is left between us

its always hard when making decisions like this, raccoon committed to do it and plans were made around that, and i know he wanted to see it through to the end, however, it has become increasingly obvious over time that it is both unfair on your guys and overwhelming on him

so what we are gonna do moving forward is this

raccoon has the rest of the non cable raindrop orders packed but not shipped yet, he is gonna ship those shortly, and send myself and cody the end of calm depths and penumbra and a few other fiddly bits, whilst me and cody crank out calm and penumbra, he is gonna do his best to get the end of raindrop out, anything left of raindrop a the time me and cody finish calm and penumbra, will get sent to us, and we will conclude raindrop, whilst this is happening, raccoon will do his best to make a start on toxic, anything left of toxic by the time me and cody conclude raindrop, will be sent to us and we will get it cleared

after a lot of thought, this seems like the fasted and most practical solution to this problem, itll be a financial and time strain at this time of year for me personally, and something i wasnt expecting to take on, but ultimately, im committed to getting this sorted, and there comes a time where we have to draw a line and move on, and this is the best way to do that

i want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been so patient and understanding so far, and will continue to be as we get the logistics of this new plan sorted, i really appreciate it, and to anyone who is disgruntled and unhappy with the delays, i hope this solution is helpful to you

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1173 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 09:43:00 »
Season pass for what?

We need to have some conversations bunny about the NBA. I've been absolutely addicted to league pass since the season started.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1174 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 10:34:38 »
Season pass for what?

We need to have some conversations bunny about the NBA. I've been absolutely addicted to league pass since the season started.

haha anytime sir, ive been obsessed with basketball since i learnt to walk

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1175 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 22:07:27 »
Did ordering on calm depths and penumbra predate ordering on raindrop?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1176 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 06:09:33 »
Did ordering on calm depths and penumbra predate ordering on raindrop?

penumbra did, i have no idea about calm depths it isnt our buy

Offline grave00

« Reply #1177 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 17:19:21 »
So if im understanding:  if in usa and ordered the colored cable, ill be at the tail end of the tail end.   Funny because it was sort of a why not add on.   I guess this would be the answer :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1178 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 17:23:09 »
So if im understanding:  if in usa and ordered the colored cable, ill be at the tail end of the tail end.   Funny because it was sort of a why not add on.   I guess this would be the answer :D

at this point, it wont be much different, this is gonna move very fast as of soon

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1179 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 21:31:04 »

at this point, it wont be much different, this is gonna move very fast as of soon

have you heard anything about how many USA non-cable orders have yet to be shipped?

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1180 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 03:47:41 »
Whats the status sir bunny?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1181 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 05:27:57 »
just waiting on receipt of sets from raccoon at this point

Offline hotcrispy

« Reply #1182 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 19:05:55 »
hi bunny...

I was curious about why I still do not have a keycaps ordered in January .

order at jan 16    and jan 21

it there a problem ? or  my stuff is missing ??

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1183 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 19:08:26 »
hi bunny...

just waiting on receipt of sets from raccoon at this point

QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1184 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 19:14:03 »
hi bunny...

yeah there is a large upate if you read up a little

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1185 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 23:43:19 »
Hey Bunny is the ctrlalt cap from the deluxe set 2.25u?

Offline gimpster

« Reply #1186 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 23:19:59 »
Order #000401

Placed on December 19 at 01:33 AM

Tracking: No tracking number has been provided yet.

:rolleyes:
-Ryan

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1187 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 18:57:48 »
is it too late to switch my address? im pretty sure at this point the sets arent coming within the next 2 weeks so im probably moving back to my home from college

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1188 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 07:56:35 »
is it too late to switch my address? im pretty sure at this point the sets arent coming within the next 2 weeks so im probably moving back to my home from college

so i dont really know how to answer this

what i have been told is this

raccoon has had about 100 orders packed and labelled for over a month and hasnt got them out yet

i dont know exactly what orders these are

last time i spoke to him was about 10 days ago and i havent been able to get ahold of him since

he had told me he was gonne try and get them out the weekend before last

that clearly hasnt happened

but i have seen pics of the packed up sets ready to go

i try to contact him each night (late night my time is afternoon/early evening his time

when we last spoke we agreed that he was gonna send what he had packed, and start shipping everything else back to me and cody so we can just get it all out

since then ive broken up all the orders between me and cody for all outstanding stuff

so im just waiting to get hold of raccoon to get those split up and out to us

as soon as i speak to him ill update here

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1189 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 10:02:25 »
hey bunny i shot you a PM yesterday.  after this latest post update, no rush to reply.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1190 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 10:07:00 »
hey bunny i shot you a PM yesterday.  after this latest post update, no rush to reply.

sorry man i missed it i think

could you send it again

Offline NorrisB

« Reply #1191 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 10:16:58 »
any cancelled sets I can buy?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1192 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 12:16:48 »

I'm not sure, but I think it's against the forum ToS to do that.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1193 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 13:10:25 »

Just wait until extras are released on the CTRLALT website. Bunny will keep everyone updated when and if any go up there.

Offline AFKfapping

« Reply #1194 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 15:11:35 »

raccoon has had about 100 orders packed and labelled for over a month and hasnt got them out yet

last time i spoke to him was about 10 days ago and i havent been able to get ahold of him since

i try to contact him each night (late night my time is afternoon/early evening his time

when we last spoke we agreed that he was gonna send what he had packed, and start shipping everything else back to me and cody so we can just get it all out

since then ive broken up all the orders between me and cody for all outstanding stuff

so what do you think i should do if i go back home and no one is here to receive the package? I didn't really expect it to be in transit for a year

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1195 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 23:14:42 »

I'm not sure, but I think it's against the forum ToS to do that.

IMO, it's legit.

If you are trying to sell your spot in a group buy, you should do so in the corresponding group buy thread instead of in the Classifieds.

Offline Neebio

• Dance Master
« Reply #1196 on: Mon, 08 December 2014, 12:37:54 »
--snip--

--snip--

so what do you think i should do if i go back home and no one is here to receive the package? I didn't really expect it to be in transit for a year

You could set up mail forwarding with USPS: https://www.usps.com/manage/forward.htm
RK9000RE w/ Raindrop & DDR arrow keys
Cherry G80-11900LUMEU-2 w/ Red/Black SA keys

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1197 on: Mon, 08 December 2014, 12:40:44 »

i would change the address on the site to wherever you are currently at, and alert me if you would like me to hold it for you at any period, i have extras so no matter what happens, ill make sure you get your set

Offline Dazza

« Reply #1198 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 02:32:29 »
Any updates on the horizon? I was hoping to get this set at least by Christmas...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1199 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 05:02:20 »
Any updates on the horizon? I was hoping to get this set at least by Christmas...

the up[date is im just waiting to get everything back from raccoon to get out, me and cody are ready to go and will get everything turned around super fast as soon as we actually get it

promises have been made and not kept to me, but as soon as its actually in me and codys power, itll get done right away