Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3115 times)

Offline kelnei

Hello
« on: Thu, 24 August 2023, 20:08:09 »
Hello,

I'm new here. I go by Kelnei or Kel for short. I've been in the hobby for a little over a year now. In that time, I've often stumbled on Geekhack because of IC links, but I've always been a lurker and never had an account until now. For the last decade, I've mostly been using keyboards like the Filco Majestouch Ninja with MX browns for work or a Corsair K95 Platinum for gaming at home. I wasn't really satisfied with the quality for what I thought at the time were high end keyboards (forgive me, I was ignorant). So in July 2022, I started going down the rabbit hole of customs. Since that time I've built ten boards and have definitely developed some preferences; I prefer WK TKLs with 55-62.5g long pole linears, hotswap of course because I have commitment issues and GMK keycaps. Most evenings you can find me lurking in some channel of a Keeb streamer on Twitch, probably the one with the most viewers in Makers & Crafting.

Honored to meet you all,
Kel

Offline Rhienfo

• Why is everything I want here so expensive :(
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 07 September 2023, 00:41:43 »
We are all ignorant about stuff one point no need to apologise. There is a lot to learn (I think I'm pretty good at this but still have a long way to go tbh)

I would say stuff about preference but it changes so often I can't really tell you (but I have been enjoying long pole creams atm, got tx 62g and they are so nice I always get consistent springs like that cause they improve the switch so much for me)

Welcome to gh, have a good time.
fjell | hhkb bt