Author Topic: 6 year old girl groped by TSA  (Read 52389 times)

Offline RiGS

« Last Edit: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:58:37 by RiGS »
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline Lpb45

6 year old girl groped by TSA
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 20:47:36 »
Why exactly is this posted?  Just trying to stir up more arguments?
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 20:48:52 »
RiGS is officially the new Welly (political troll). Except he supports Alex Jones, which makes him likely to be EVEN MORE insane than Welly.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 20:59:16 »
It is always refreshing to point out that the US is a free country.
This kinda reminds me of the novel of 1984 written by George Orwell.

Offline Lpb45

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:01:49 »
boring

Offline RiGS

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:04:30 »
Indeed reading can be boring.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:06:22 »
I think he was referring to your nonsensical opinions.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:10:09 »
This is the price we pay for freedom and the inability to profile. Now I don't mean racially profile, but some amount of common sense instead of zero tolerance would be cool, like giving a kid a quick glance over would be enough, instead of a pat down.

Offline REVENGE

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:13:41 »
This is the price you pay for having an off topic subforum.
◕ ‿ ◕

Offline RiGS

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:14:14 »
I'd rather face the danger.

Btw, I like this quote by Benjamin Franklin.

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

Offline seung

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:20:21 »
I don't see a problem here. Just a simple pat down. Sure, the kid may be innocent, but the mother is obviously a wack job.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:22:29 »
I don't see a problem here.

This is the problem.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:25:14 »
Correct, your posts are the problem.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:27:33 »
Your ignorance, and the fact that you can't brake the conditioning are the problem.
You will believe whatever they tell you in the media.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:29:55 »
Quote from: RiGS;328931

You will believe whatever they tell you in the media.

Actually, that's YOU. Because you for whatever reason believe Alex Jones' insane propaganda.

Also, I'm really curious as to what kind of job you have since you seem to stay up until 5:30 AM quite a lot on weeknights.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:32:49 »
It's 4:30 AM. I work from home.

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:33:31 »
Your warnings against creeping authoritarianism would be taken more seriously if you hadn't already established yourself as a crank.
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline neo

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:37:50 »
Ironically this is also bad for security as inherently limited resources are tied up pointlessly frisking little American girls so the big Saudi Arabian men don't receive the attention they deserve.

Offline bytemeavaj

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:44:37 »
Quote from: RiGS;328918
I'd rather face the danger.

Btw, I like this quote by Benjamin Franklin.

Are you a complete moron? Do you realize Benjamin Franklin lived in the 1700s? Times change.

In this day and age, it is sad, but we need to be aware and protect our nation against terrorism. You're just someone that needs to whine about everything including undergoing a patdown.

Don't flatter yourself, you're not being picked out from the crowd because you're so good looking someone wants to feel you up.
I\'m a tool.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 21:48:21 »
Quote from: RiGS;328926
This is the problem.

Kids are not the problem. Adults using kids as mule ARE the problem.
There is nothing wrong with this video. It was done respectfully.
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline speakeasy

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 22:18:47 »
Quote from: neo;328940
Ironically this is also bad for security as inherently limited resources are tied up pointlessly frisking little American girls so the big Saudi Arabian men don't receive the attention they deserve.

lol reminds me of that scene in Airplane where this old lady sets off the metal detector so they start hassling her. Meanwhile, guys with bandoliers of ammunition and RPGs are passing through unchecked cause they're too busy with her.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
PiaNoppoo Choc Mini 茶轴

PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GOD\'S SAKE!

Offline .XL

• http://www.paokfc.gr/
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 11 April 2011, 23:38:46 »
Quote from: bytemeavaj;328943
Are you a complete moron? Do you realize Benjamin Franklin lived in the 1700s? Times change.

In this day and age, it is sad, but we need to be aware and protect our nation against terrorism. You're just someone that needs to whine about everything including undergoing a patdown.

Don't flatter yourself, you're not being picked out from the crowd because you're so good looking someone wants to feel you up.

That opinion is what is wrong with this country. How close minded are you? Do you not realize this whole 'terrorism' thing is a big fairy tale? Do you not realize that the most recent terrorism 'scares' were by men RECRUITED and TRAINED at FBI camps in Afghanistan?

This stuff is NOT protecting us against terrorism. It is NOT helping us in any way. Essentially, this makes the America haters WIN. They are turning the people against the government, and those who do not turn against the government are willing to give up their freedoms for security.

That quote RiGS posted from Ben Franklin still rings just as true today. If you do not believe that, you're welcome to leave the US and go somewhere like Israel where people are more than willing to give up their freedoms for security. Not here.

And while I'm mentioning Israel, did you know they have the safest airports in the world, even though they're the most at risk for terrorist attacks? Did you know they don't use the same procedures we do, and they think of them as stupid and unnecessary? They just observe, scan baggage, and use metal detectors. No xray scanners or patdowns.

These measures are not necessary, and have only been adopted with the purpose of making a few people rich. The same people that chose these scanners to be put in in the first place are the ones that own the companies that make them. That is THE definition of conflict of interest...

How about everyone get of RiGS **** and start commenting on what he's actually saying, not attack him for his previous posts. It's getting really tiresome. I don't see many blatant troll posts from him, you guys are the ones that do most of the trolling.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline Lanx

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 00:32:27 »
Quote from: .XL;328987
And while I'm mentioning Israel, did you know they have the safest airports in the world, even though they're the most at risk for terrorist attacks? Did you know they don't use the same procedures we do, and they think of them as stupid and unnecessary? They just observe, scan baggage, and use metal detectors. No xray scanners or patdowns.

Doesn't Israel employee military trained ppl that are trained in professional profiling? to that end Israel is a little bit bigger than New Jersey, so it's not like it wouldn't be difficult to be safe that

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 02:15:41 »
You cannot be too careful when it comes to security, there are threats everywhere.

Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline majestouch

• * Commercial Vendor
    • http:///elitekeyboards.com
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 02:33:09 »
Quote from: Lanx;328915
This is the price we pay for freedom and the inability to profile. Now I don't mean racially profile, but some amount of common sense instead of zero tolerance would be cool, like giving a kid a quick glance over would be enough, instead of a pat down.

We didn't need nor accept pat downs at airports 30 years ago.

And since you brought it up, "common sense" would predicate that if we rationalize pat downs as OK now, when we didn't 30 years ago, then we'll have no problem rationalizing further intrusions in the future.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 03:27:00 »
It certainly is true that terrorists have used kids as mules. And, given that airplanes give terrorists the ability to kill thousands of people at a single blow, we do have to be very careful.

That does not say that I find the operations of the TSA to be in all cases acceptable. But, at the moment, we still have not eliminated the terrorist threat at its source, so, temporarily, we have limited options.

Offline speakeasy

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 03:44:18 »
You're 8x more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist.

I am honestly more concerned about radiation from their scanners than I am of the chance that there's a terrorist on my plane. I am more concerned with government employees than I am about the terrorist bogeyman, because I'm SUPPOSED to support the government without question.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
PiaNoppoo Choc Mini 茶轴

PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GOD\'S SAKE!

woody

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 05:04:46 »
Quote from: ripster;329011

You saw the "Four Lions" movie yet?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 06:47:21 »
It is in the TSA's best interest to protect the greater good of every person on every airplane by making sure bombs and other weapons don't get in. Anything could happen; terrorists could put bombs or other weapons on kids even without them knowing it. When I was 12 they wouldn't even let me bring my keychain on an airplane because it was shaped like a bullet.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 06:54:12 »
That's why DHS launches takeover of hotels, malls and sports stadiums.

Did you know that more people die from bathroom accidents than in terrorist attacks?

At what point are you willing to say enough is enough.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:02:06 »
Never heard of such takeovers. Where's your proof??

Offline Lpb45

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:02:30 »
Quote from: RiGS;329082
That's why DHS launches takeover of hotels, malls and sports stadiums.

Did you know that more people die from bathroom accidents than in terrorist attacks?

At what point are you willing to say enough is enough.

boring.

are you even american?  I doubt it, tell us what great country you are from?

Offline RiGS

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:04:09 »
Sadly this is a global thing what we must stop now.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:40:10 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329086
Never heard of such takeovers. Where's your proof??

Just because you didn't hear about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.
http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-set-to-expand-spy-program-to-sports-stadiums/
http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-invasion-of-walmart-start-of-obamas-civilian-security-force/

I highly recommend you to watch this video, especially the part about Future Attribute Screening Technology of DHS.
It's starting around at 5 minutes or so.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:44:41 »
Quote from: speakeasy;329047
You're 8x more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist.

That's exactly what I told the furry guy who stole my car.

And you're damn right... I want him frisked at the airport. In case they find my car in his pocket or something.

I WANT MY CAR BACK... DEAD OR ALIVE.
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:44:46 »
LOL, Alex Jones again. The ravings of an unhinged, paranoid idiot don't exactly lend credence to your arguments.
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline .XL

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:46:38 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329080
It is in the TSA's best interest to protect the greater good of every person on every airplane by making sure bombs and other weapons don't get in. Anything could happen; terrorists could put bombs or other weapons on kids even without them knowing it. When I was 12 they wouldn't even let me bring my keychain on an airplane because it was shaped like a bullet.

Oh my god...*face palm*...You're not serious, are you?

It's in the TSA's best interest to make money. That's it's purpose. It's a waste of govt funds and should be eliminated.

Ya know, if a 9-11 happened every year the amount of deaths would still be extremely small. You'd have a 1 in 100 million chance of being hurt. You have a 1 in seveal hunndred thousand chance of dying driving to work. Think about that. Driving to work is many times more dangerous than terrorists...why dont we regulate driving?! Speeds of 25mph max! Rubber bumpers on every car!

Dont be silly. Terrorism never has been and never will be a serious threat. Why would the terrorists even bother with airports? We already allowed them to win there. They'd go somewhere else much more crowded. Let's install TSA at every subway station! It's necessary because the terrorist might show up there! Let's put them in every mall And theme park! We must do whatever we can to be safe!

Quote from: RiGS;329092
Sadly this is a global thing what we must stop now.

QFT. We need to stop pushing our agenda on others and let them decode what's best for themselves.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline J888www

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:54:34 »
Quote from: .XL;328987
...what is wrong with this country......you not realize this whole 'terrorism' thing is a big fairy tale?..you not realize that the most recent terrorism 'scares' were by men RECRUITED and TRAINED at FBI camps in Afghanistan?....

......everyone get off RiGS **** and start commenting on what he's actually saying,...., you guys are the ones that do most of the trolling.

I agree. If One does not agree, One should always attack the Post not the Poster ior.

Quote from: majestouch;329041
We didn't need nor accept pat downs at airports 30 years ago.

I agree, as you said, that's 30 Years ago, Time does pass.....circumstances do change ? maybe not always for the best......

Quote from: Lpb45;329088
...tell us what great country you are all from?

Just in case you wish to know my whereabouts, I'm from the deepest part of the jungle called Suburbia where I travel by mini-vine while listening to jungle drums.....
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:57:45 by J888www »
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #38 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 07:59:48 »
Quote from: neo;328940

Yes he is also going to get attention. Profiling is no urban legend!

I travel the world with colleagues. Me and my stupid candid white ass face almost never get special attention. But I had to wait countless times for my not so white friends. They don't need more attention than me... What makes them so interesting?

Profiling is wrong... That's why the big fat American men don't get the attention they deserve.

Do you know the ratio of Amercians vs foreigners in US prisons? That's right... Mostly amercians :-) No further questions your honor.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:25:05 »
Quote from: .XL;329109
Think about that. Driving to work is many times more dangerous than terrorists...why dont we regulate driving?! Speeds of 25mph max! Rubber bumpers on every car!

... They'd go somewhere else much more crowded. Let's install TSA at every subway station! It's necessary because the terrorist might show up there! Let's put them in every mall And theme park! We must do whatever we can to be safe!

Now you are talking…

The rule #1 of security efficiency is: Cost of protecting the asset must be lower or equal to the value of the asset you're protecting.

The BIG question - Where do you start when you can't afford a holistic approach to security?

We elect our government to allow them to make those difficult decisions. The government can't afford to protect us all. So what to they do with this limited amount of resources? They're protecting their image...

Self preservation rules.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:28:09 »
RiGS is from Hungary. That qualifies him to be an expert on America.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:30:56 »
Quote from: .XL;329109
Dont be silly. Terrorism never has been and never will be a serious threat.

You must be just as insane as rigs and Alex Jones to believe THAT.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:34:02 »
You obviously can't think outside the box.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:34:44 »
RiGS, how do feel about Jewish people again?

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:37:12 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329129
RiGS, how do feel about Jewish people again?

Troll
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:39:25 »
Who, me? Just saying, a racist Alex Jones fanatic troll can't be TOO believable...

Offline RiGS

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:39:42 »
Have you ever read the Talmud?
I encourage you to do so, then we can get back to this.

Btw, I have jewish friends, and relatives.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:48:11 by RiGS »

Offline RiGS

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:44:19 »
I'm fine with his trolling. Amusing to see how desperately he is projecting.

Offline .XL

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:44:20 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329126
You must be just as insane as rigs and Alex Jones to believe THAT.

Do you watch a lot of Fox News? I have traveled all over the world since 2001...been to every European country except for Spain and Portugal. I've traveled with all their mass transit systems, flown on many planes, and drove on many of their roads. There's nothing to be afraid of.

My family lives just outside Baltimore city. I live just outside north DC. I'm more likely to die visiting either of these places than by terrorist attacks. To be honest, I'm more likely to die DRIVING to either of these places than in a terrorist attack.

Let's count how many terrorist attacks we can think of across the world (Russia notwithstanding, the US doesn't have to worry about Chechnyans). We've got the Madrid bombing, the London Underground bombing, 9-11, and...? We have the 'attempted' terrorists the underwear bomber and the shoe bomber. Doesn't seem like a very often occurrence to me...

Now one thing you have to understand is 'Al Qaeda' doesn't exist. It never has. It's a fairy tale invented by our government. This has been talked about for many years, and was definitely confirmed by MI5 a few months ago. What does this mean? It means that any and all 'terrorist organizations' are extremely loosely based splinter groups of psychos that try to plan attacks. They are all rookies, they have little to no knowledge of what they're doing, and they are very easily caught.

This whole security theater does not make any of us more safe. It does not help us in any way and is a huge drain on tax money. We don't need it and it needs to go the way of the dodo bird.

As a Greek person with a beard, I often get chosen for pat downs and scans. I was in Boston just last week and got patted down on the way in, and scanned the way back. I did not feel like I was more safe. In fact, it's a bit upsetting realizing that this is not an effective security measure. It just causes very, very long lines (had to wait an hour at security at 6 in the morning...) and inconveniences travelers.

This causes a greater problem. International businessmen are less willing to come to the US than before...they don't want to wait for hours at out ridiculous lines and go through security checkpoints that violate their privacy and yet don't actually make anyone more safe.

If you can't understand why this security theater is a problem, then please look into it instead of just forming your own opinion based on no facts except what you read on the TSA website.

Offline .XL

« Reply #49 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 08:46:46 »
Quote from: RiGS;329133
Have you ever read the Talmud?
I encourage you to do so, then we can get back to this.

True. Read the old testament...mostly the same thing, but a bit censored version of the talmud (and more readily available). Then read the Quran.

Personally I don't like any of those religions...all religion does is birth fanatics and bring us all down. I can't wait til religion goes the way of the dodo bird...I think we'll all be much better off.

But anyway...fanatic christians are just as bad as fanatics of every other flavor.