Author Topic: Look what arrived today!  (Read 2016 times)

Offline hudson0804

Look what arrived today!
« on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:20:25 »
Well i was lucky enough to win one of the Halloween giveaways and today my key CAPS (more than one!!) arrived.

I want to thank jerue for all his work and effort and for posting to the UK!!

One happy huddy.

H

Edit - in my excited uploaded the wrong image.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 November 2015, 09:34:29 by hudson0804 »

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
Re: Look what arrived today!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 05 November 2015, 10:42:57 »
Jerue is such a great guy, made my short time here so far super welcoming!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 November 2015, 12:53:55 »
It's not a huge deal, but in the future please use one of the appropriate threads, rather than starting one of your own.

If you got this from a giveaway, it would be appropriate to go back to the giveaway's thread and post there. You can also use the "What did you get in the mail today" thread to share your gets with the community.

With that out of the way, these are beautiful caps! Next step is to see them on a board :)
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 02:42:06 »
It's not a huge deal, but in the future please use one of the appropriate threads, rather than starting one of your own.

If you got this from a giveaway, it would be appropriate to go back to the giveaway's thread and post there. You can also use the "What did you get in the mail today" thread to share your gets with the community.

With that out of the way, these are beautiful caps! Next step is to see them on a board :)

Duly noted, the only reason i didn't post in the give-away thread is that it was closed.

I have one on my board at the moment, but this will be short lived as its going to get ruined, so I have ordered a bunch of small plastic cases that they will live in. 

In an ideal world I'd have a HHKB by now and they would live on that but I need a new roof on my house not a seond keyboard :/

H

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 02:49:09 »
I have one on my board at the moment, but this will be short lived as its going to get ruined, so I have ordered a bunch of small plastic cases that they will live in. 

What are you doing with your keyboard to ruin the caps? Seems a shame to hide them in a box, they're made to be hit.  Though maybe the Road Warrior doesn't like dirt... :))

120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline hudson0804

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 04:13:13 »

What are you doing with your keyboard to ruin the caps? Seems a shame to hide them in a box, they're made to be hit.  Though maybe the Road Warrior doesn't like dirt... :))

I'm just really heavy handed sometimes, I guess i could place them on the media keys section on my ducky (the 4 keys in the top right) as not many keysets accommodate for those extra keys. 

Im ashamed to say that i do not know what these caps are, mostly because I'm not involved enough to know them by sight. 

I was thin king of soaking the pink cap in a little mild detergent to try and clean it up a little.  ??

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:25:53 »
Pink is one of the hotter colors for keyboard stuff ;3
Think I missed all Halloween giveaways, should have held one of my own!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline shibataken

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 10 November 2015, 13:57:07 »
Damn pink looks awesome!

Offline chroness

• HHKB Fanboy
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 11 November 2015, 14:24:37 »
Damn that pink artisan is beautiful! Congrats man. I'm still waiting to pick up my first cap.
Cup is love, Cup is life