Author Topic: Cherry MX Reds vs Browns  (Read 34109 times)

Offline arplod

Cherry MX Reds vs Browns
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 23 October 2011, 08:53:08 »
Quote from: alaricljs;437285
Yeah... I consider a stack of cash to be pretty meaningful too.

Me too.

Only I don't really consider the amount for a Topre (or 10) a meaningful stack of cash, a matter of scale perhaps. When it makes no difference if it's a ~$50 or ~$300 keyboard in terms of spend, maybe the lack of the associated and aforementioned cognitive dissonance as it applies to purchase justification is why I appear to be adversarial.

That, and being a douche of course. That goes without saying.

Offline HaiiYaa

Cherry MX Reds vs Browns
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 23 October 2011, 08:54:38 »
Quote from: dante;437288
would you guys say that reds/browns are pretty equal for gaming - and in particular FPS?

For me the reds was  slightly better for fps games, while I liked the browns a little more for strategy games

Browns felt better for typing also

Offline arplod

Cherry MX Reds vs Browns
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 23 October 2011, 08:55:39 »
Quote from: dante;437288
would you guys say that reds/browns are pretty equal for gaming - and in particular FPS?

There's virtually nothing in it IMO. I mean, I prefer reds (if I had to have a mechanical) for gaming too, but it would definitely be a personal choice.

Offline robscomputer

Cherry MX Reds vs Browns
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 23 October 2011, 10:51:19 »
I would like to try a set of Reds, but so far there's nothing near by that would have them in stock. Once the Corsairs hit the stores, that would be my first exposure to the Reds. So far I'm really liking the Browns, but I do want to get switches across the board, to try all of the flavors.