Author Topic: Hello from UTC-7  (Read 1699 times)

Offline clicks

Hello from UTC-7
« on: Sat, 04 July 2020, 19:56:44 »
Hi Friends,

Happy 4th to those who are also in the US.

I've been staying home more and am on the computer much longer lately - need to upgrade my workstation ergonomics.

Had recurring wrist injuries (TFCC pain on ulna side) the past couple years, possibly a combination of sports/poor ergonomics/lack of rest.

Upgraded my mouse again to a combination of the SwiftPoint ProPoint (great portable mouse) and Contour RollerMouse Red - which have been really helpful, but still not enough.

I've used this folding split keyboard (nice portable package) and it seems to help keep my tendonitis from flaring up
246451-0
but unfortunately I broke it while washing it with alcohol.

Now looking into scooped-shaped split keyboards. Kinesis Advantage 2, Maltron, Dactyl, Manuform, Lily58, Key80CS, Keyboardio, Mitosis, etc..
Hoping not to spend too much time modding as I don't have a soldering tool, but I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks for reading my intro. I'm happy to be a part of this awesome community!

Cheers!
*clicks*
Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ
`
'