Author Topic: New member from Canada! hello ppl!  (Read 1707 times)

Offline wwowz

New member from Canada! hello ppl!
« on: Sun, 28 October 2012, 01:20:45 »
Hey guys, i'm wwowz, Korean with canadian citizenship :P
I just joined GH as I bought my first mechanical keyboard CM storm rapidfire Cherry Red Switches :)

I fell in love with how beautiful, durable and stable a mechanical keyboard is so I decided to join GH and share my thoughts with you guys!
Looks like this community will be a blast for me and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going to get custom keycaps for my rapidfire and perhaps I will share it with you guys :))
Happy typing people! oh and happy halloween.

p.s. I usually play LoL and SC2 :) any players out there???

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: New member from Canada! hello ppl!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 28 October 2012, 05:09:17 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Custom key caps can be found in Classifieds and Group Buys, and GH gamers can usually be found in Off Topic.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Tenkey

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 28 October 2012, 17:46:38 »
Welcome to geekhack

There's also 2 large korean keyboard communities out there :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 28 October 2012, 17:52:55 »
Welcome fellow Canadian! We grow stronger everyday....