Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1396513 times)

Offline jjnist

Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipped)
« Reply #2050 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 02:02:31 »
Oh this is the one I've been waiting for

Offline venyv

« Reply #2051 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 09:39:14 »
+1 for second round with ergodox

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #2052 on: Thu, 21 April 2016, 09:41:40 »
+1 for second round with ergodox

I feel like this is one of the premiere Ergodox keysets. It'd be a shame if it didn't get a round 2, but, as I've never run a GB, I don't mean to make light of the logistics that come running a GB with multiple child kits.

Offline spookydoge

« Reply #2053 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 11:15:12 »
Another +1 for an Ergodox kit!

Offline GaM3 Is H4rD

« Reply #2054 on: Tue, 26 April 2016, 23:45:05 »
Is this for real ? Are we gonna have r2 running? Its mad....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fengshaun

« Reply #2055 on: Wed, 27 April 2016, 01:32:38 »
just gonna leave a +1 for second round ergodox kit!

edit: the choclatier set is gonna drop soon, is this set gonna drop anytime soon or should I just go for choclatier?
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 May 2016, 02:10:54 by fengshaun »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2056 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 18:29:58 »

edit: the choclatier set is gonna drop soon, is this set gonna drop anytime soon or should I just go for choclatier?

I thought Chocolatier is dropping in August, no?

Offline imprevade

« Reply #2057 on: Thu, 05 May 2016, 12:05:13 »

I thought Chocolatier is dropping in August, no?

From what Zambu is saying, yes. If there isn't news of round 2 prenumbra by then, I'll be on the chocolatier train as well.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #2058 on: Thu, 05 May 2016, 12:21:51 »
Unless someone knows something more different than all the rest of the die hard mech keycap boyz, penumbra won't be until after already planned keycaps have run and could be much longer (I wouldn't place any bets on any new announcements until 2017 or later).  As far as it is known, this set is still a ways out from even discussing the possibility of a second round. 

Offline r3nfr0

« Reply #2059 on: Thu, 05 May 2016, 12:24:17 »
That was my impression too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2060 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 19:35:17 »
hmmmm no word for a while on what is happening with the remainder of unshipped round 1.  How patient can one be  :-\

Offline slalomsk8er

« Reply #2061 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 03:53:07 »
hmmmm no word for a while on what is happening with the remainder of unshipped round 1.  How patient can one be  :-\
Yea, I should really demand a refund but I want the keys more then my money back  :-\
It would be really nice to get questions on support tickets answered within a month.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2062 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 15:34:51 »

Hey guys sorry I've been out of communication for a while

We shipped some more recently, literally a few to go, we are working brought support tickets as fast as possible, done about 400, about 60 left, if you have a set outstanding and haven't put in a support ticket please do so

I'm not around much at the moment, a pipe in the top floor of my house burst when k wasn't in for about 13 hours at the end of last week so it just destroyed everything, all my computers etc and really did a number on the house, so my access and time on the internet is spotty at best right now

Next time I can get on a computer I'll go through all the remaining support tickets, find anything with this buy and have it pushed through

Thanks
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2063 on: Tue, 31 May 2016, 23:56:25 »
can you just do me one favor then please mark this thread as still shipping.  I find it insulting that the thread is marked as shipped when it obviously it is not, regardless of % you claim to have shipped.  I do not believe anyone here would argue with me that this is not a fair request.

on a  side note consider seeing a witchdoctor to have your voodoo curse removed, u seem to have a hell of a lot of horrible things happen in your life.

Mod edit: User has been warned for this post.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 June 2016, 23:12:48 by infiniti »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #2064 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 02:41:52 »
can you just do me one favor then please mark this thread as still shipping.  I find it insulting that the thread is marked as shipped when it obviously it is not, regardless of % you claim to have shipped.  I do not believe anyone here would argue with me that this is not a fair request.

on a  side note consider seeing a witchdoctor to have your voodoo curse removed, u seem to have a hell of a lot of horrible things happen in your life.

While your comment about shipping might be fair, the rest of your comment is absolutely awful and completely out of line

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2065 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 23:52:38 »
swimming i can see you are a buddy of bunny but do not appear to have participated in this group buy?, the only thing that is out of line is how long this group buy is taking

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2066 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 01:42:42 »

ive done that for you

ill ignore your other comments or ill say something that will get me in to trouble

the last few sets are just support tickets and cody is working through them

if i could go through them myself i would

Offline slalomsk8er

« Reply #2067 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 08:38:19 »

While your comment about shipping might be fair, the rest of your comment is absolutely awful and completely out of line

Well I guess cybergenx is not a native English speaker as am I and this kind of humor does not translate well and works bad in written form.
Still I see some truth in his comment about the curse, as my luck in the last Months wasn't up to my standard but still it seams I didn't had it as bad as BunnyLake.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2068 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 10:04:09 »

Well I guess cybergenx is not a native English speaker as am I and this kind of humor does not translate well and works bad in written form.
Still I see some truth in his comment about the curse, as my luck in the last Months wasn't up to my standard but still it seams I didn't had it as bad as BunnyLake.

my house flooding has nothing to do with luck, and making jokes about my son having men2 are not taken as humour, in fact i think its downright disgusting

Offline slalomsk8er

Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)
« Reply #2069 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 10:43:44 »
I was only aware of the problems with the group buy and your house flooding.
Sorry for stirring up painful thoughts :-[

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2070 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 11:07:30 »
yeah i wasn't aware bunny even had a son, so I am not sure how i could make a joke about it, it was aimed at all the issues that this group buy has had but anyway people will take things how they want to on the Internet. Personaly I think for bunny to bring that up to make me look like the bad guy is disgusting... but Im leaving this thread be until the group buy is sorted, its driving me nuts thinking about it.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 June 2016, 11:14:21 by cybergenx »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2071 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 12:20:45 »
yeah i wasn't aware bunny even had a son, so I am not sure how i could make a joke about it, it was aimed at all the issues that this group buy has had but anyway people will take things how they want to on the Internet. Personaly I think for bunny to bring that up to make me look like the bad guy is disgusting... but Im leaving this thread be until the group buy is sorted, its driving me nuts thinking about it.

**** you turning that around

Firstly I don't believe you for a second, but what am I supposed to think, none of the issues with this buy have had anything to do with me, but i publicly posted in this thread about the flood and posted publicly about my current lack of time in the forum because of my son in the Ctrl alt sub, both of those events are recent, so when you start playing mr wise guy talking about my supposed string of bad luck and needing a witch doctor, you tel me what I'm supposed to think

So playing along for one moment, supposing you didn't mean that, in finding out that's how I took your comment, you turn around and call my statement disgusting

It took everything in me to reply to you with the limited restraint I had

That restraint won't be shown again

Im more frustrated than anyone about what's going on, it's not in my hands, but i can assure you insulting me isn't gonna expedite the process for you

For any further updates and communication, use the contact form on the site and I'll have someone else communicate with you, because I certainly won't be

Offline Valff

« Reply #2072 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 16:08:57 »

my house flooding has nothing to do with luck, and making jokes about my son having men2 are not taken as humour, in fact i think its downright disgusting

Exactly, everything you said has nothing to do with luck. It's karma. By the way, karma is so Toxic...

Mod edit: User has been warned for this post.
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 June 2016, 18:20:26 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2073 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 16:15:05 »

Exactly, everything you said has nothing to do with luck. It's karma. By the way, karma is so Toxic...

...are you saying he deserved this??  What the actual ****.

This thread is so far off topic and inappropriate, I'm ashamed that these comments are associated with this forum.  If you don't have anything useful to say in this thread, don't say anything at all.  I can't believe I even have to respond to such a **** post.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2074 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 16:48:45 »

You're a scumbag piece of ****. Please go play in traffic.

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2075 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 17:49:22 »
i guess the french orders haven't shipped yet

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2076 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 18:19:49 »
If you don't have anything useful to say in this thread, don't say anything at all.

I guess I do have to say this multiple times.

Offline daybreak365

« Reply #2077 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 22:42:28 »
Echoing what HoffmanMyster said, can we please stop with the unnecessary vitriol and steer this thread back on topic?

Yes, waiting is frustrating, but throwing insults at the people who brought us this amazing keyset isn't productive, especially since there are many of us, myself included, who missed this group buy and would be gladly pay to take your spot in the wait, even if it ends up taking another couple of months.

Offline canigetanipa

« Reply #2078 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 13:46:29 »
x1 will also buy your round 1 spot and wait happily. I'll even wait for round 2, just please make it happen!

Sure waiting sucks but remember that you're one of the privileged few that's actually on the list to get this set...

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2079 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 21:32:17 »
Love you Bunny, thanks for all that you do for us.

Offline pyro2927

« Reply #2080 on: Fri, 10 June 2016, 11:59:18 »
I know round 2 is most likely far off, but will it be just SA again?  A DSA set for my (on its way) ErgoDox would be awesome.

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #2081 on: Sat, 11 June 2016, 10:47:25 »
I still love SA, so I'm hoping it will be full sculpted SA profile for round 2.

Offline daybreak365

« Reply #2082 on: Sat, 11 June 2016, 11:36:54 »
One of the main things I love about this set is the fact that it is SA. Definitely +1 for sculpted SA profile for Round 2.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #2083 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 23:38:28 »
i guess the french orders haven't shipped yet

Just took over cybergenx' order. It is ORDER #0795.

Who should I PM for the change in address?
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2084 on: Sun, 19 June 2016, 23:47:52 »
would just like to confirm this Limitz has taken my place in queue.  The wait was just to much for me it seems, ill avoid group buys in the future for everyones well being. 

Offline canigetanipa

« Reply #2085 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 00:21:54 »
Hi I'll take the place. Apologies if someone is owed the place instead. Kind regards

Offline cybergenx

« Reply #2086 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 02:18:07 »
Limitz paid to take my place, so already taken, thanks though

Offline KyleZhuang

« Reply #2087 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 02:20:05 »
Is there anyone who hasn't received his/her keyset yet? I'd love to take the order. Please PM me if you are interested.
REALFORCE 104 Pro-30

Offline kingnestea

« Reply #2088 on: Tue, 21 June 2016, 12:04:15 »
Anyone who got the Solarized Alphas and Tsangan kit of this set?I'm missing those for my collection

Please shoot me a PM if you are willing to sell yours/transfer your order.

;D

Offline daybreak365

« Reply #2089 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 19:56:34 »
If there is anyone else who has not yet received their kit and would like someone to take over their over, please PM me and I'd be happy to do so.

Offline canigetanipa

« Reply #2090 on: Thu, 30 June 2016, 15:27:49 »
Does anyone know when round 2 might start?

Offline DreaMagine

• Head and shoulders, keys and toes
« Reply #2091 on: Fri, 01 July 2016, 11:21:05 »
Does anyone know when round 2 might start?

Many have been waiting patiently for quite some time now, however I'm going to guess that it won't happen until 2017.

Offline terda12

« Reply #2092 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 20:30:40 »
seems like round 2 probably not gonna be anytime soon unfortunately
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 July 2016, 20:36:12 by terda12 »

Offline canigetanipa

(GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)
« Reply #2093 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 20:41:24 »
I check this thread at least once every day. I'm really trying to figure out what to do here and stay patient.

After exhausting every last avenue of trying to buy this set through the normal channels (here, Reddit, ebay, etc) on the daily, I was eventually asking Signature Plastics to make me a one-off (yes I went that far and that's how much I want the set!) but since it was prohibitively expensive to do so, I inquired about trying to set up a group buy as there are many like myself who want the set.

However, I was told I need to obtain permission from Bunny who is currently on for running round 2 and from messaging with Bunny I was told it would be soon but no definite timeframe. So naturally I can't take any more action. Bunny, I'm still willing to help run the buy or help out with the one you plan to run in any way. Best regards, I hope we can all get this set soon! Cheers
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 July 2016, 20:44:13 by canigetanipa »

Offline atectatifern

« Reply #2094 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 21:18:07 »
However, I was told I need to obtain permission from Bunny . . .
That's interesting, given that the whole FuLSE proposal was based on SP having said that colorways are not protected--not that it isn't the right and courteous thing to do to get the blessing of the original GB leader.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2095 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 21:37:34 »
However, I was told I need to obtain permission from Bunny . . .
That's interesting, given that the whole FuLSE proposal was based on SP having said that colorways are not protected--not that it isn't the right and courteous thing to do to get the blessing of the original GB leader.

It has nothing to do with the colorway, but that guy asking for the actual Penumbra set (colors, legends, profiles--everything). Since the actual set already is in the works, it can't be done otherwise.

Offline atectatifern

« Reply #2096 on: Wed, 06 July 2016, 21:52:25 »
It has nothing to do with the colorway, but that guy asking for the actual Penumbra set (colors, legends, profiles--everything). Since the actual set already is in the works, it can't be done otherwise.
Ah - I didn't know there were any custom legends in Penumbra, so didn't consider that.

Offline daybreak365

« Reply #2097 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 04:58:03 »
Great to hear that there will very likely be a Round 2 of Penumbra. Definitely looking forward to it.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2098 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 17:25:47 »
I check this thread at least once every day. I'm really trying to figure out what to do here and stay patient.

After exhausting every last avenue of trying to buy this set through the normal channels (here, Reddit, ebay, etc) on the daily, I was eventually asking Signature Plastics to make me a one-off (yes I went that far and that's how much I want the set!) but since it was prohibitively expensive to do so, I inquired about trying to set up a group buy as there are many like myself who want the set.

However, I was told I need to obtain permission from Bunny who is currently on for running round 2 and from messaging with Bunny I was told it would be soon but no definite timeframe. So naturally I can't take any more action. Bunny, I'm still willing to help run the buy or help out with the one you plan to run in any way. Best regards, I hope we can all get this set soon! Cheers

Dude that isn't how it works. I'm guessing you missed the original buy. Tough luck.

Expecting to get special treatment or have a set made just for you is a little ridiculous. If you want to have a set produced, come up with your own idea. Trying to make an already established set like this or Hyperfuse will NOT go over well with the community.

Offline canigetanipa

« Reply #2099 on: Fri, 08 July 2016, 19:32:09 »
Hey Willy,

I'm not trying to work against anyone or run my own GB or expect anything special, not sure how that came about in what I related? If so, my bad for the misunderstanding.

I was just trying to reach out to those involved to try to get some info and hopefully move it along as there are many of us who really want a round 2 to happen.