Author Topic: [GB](Closed) 1.8mm LEDs & SIP Sockets  (Read 79277 times)

Offline theanyday

• love love love
Re: [GB](Closed) 1.8mm LEDs & SIP Sockets
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 18:52:41 »
Yeah, in that thread he said:

So, this is my game plan for who knows how long, until I can completely sort everything out. I am going to ship/finish everyones products I still have, and finish boards. I also have some stuff worked out for the LEDs / SIPs. Only after do I sort everything out will I feel comfortable talking on here again.

The trouble is that is super vague. My PP claim expires on Dec 11th, and if I let it expire I can't reopen it. I will wait until the 10th to escalate it, but I won't just let it expire without getting the stuff. I'm not sure if he will sort it out by then, but I really hope he does. I'd rather not turn it into a dispute. I actually said I'd be fine with a refund as well, so that would work too.

Though I know that disputes and claims are not good for a paypal account's longevity, if it comes down to PayPal forcing a refund and Seth still sends the LEDs to everyone, including those that have filed claims and have gotten refunded (as he's previously mentioned)... Then I'll send the money back to him when the LEDs come around.

I'm pretty up in the air on this one, I want to give him time but at the same time the lack of transparency is concerning. I really don't want to file a dispute, it's not an incredibly large amount of money but it's not chump change either. What seems to be the consensus here?
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline Grrizz

« Reply #251 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 19:38:32 »

So, this is my game plan for who knows how long, until I can completely sort everything out. I am going to ship/finish everyones products I still have, and finish boards. I also have some stuff worked out for the LEDs / SIPs. Only after do I sort everything out will I feel comfortable talking on here again.

The trouble is that is super vague. My PP claim expires on Dec 11th, and if I let it expire I can't reopen it. I will wait until the 10th to escalate it, but I won't just let it expire without getting the stuff. I'm not sure if he will sort it out by then, but I really hope he does. I'd rather not turn it into a dispute. I actually said I'd be fine with a refund as well, so that would work too.

Though I know that disputes and claims are not good for a paypal account's longevity, if it comes down to PayPal forcing a refund and Seth still sends the LEDs to everyone, including those that have filed claims and have gotten refunded (as he's previously mentioned)... Then I'll send the money back to him when the LEDs come around.

I'm pretty up in the air on this one, I want to give him time but at the same time the lack of transparency is concerning. I really don't want to file a dispute, it's not an incredibly large amount of money but it's not chump change either. What seems to be the consensus here?

My personal thoughts are, even though I don't think he's handling things very well at all I'm also not in a rush to get the LEDs nor is the amount I spent going to cause me any financial issues (I wouldn't have spent it on LEDs if it were ;)) so because there is still plenty of time to file a dispute I'm willing to wait it out for now. That being said I'll be keeping an eye on the progress and wont let the protection period lapse if it really does end up taking that long, I'll also be hesitant to join one of his group buys in the future.

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 23:11:52 »

My personal thoughts are, even though I don't think he's handling things very well at all I'm also not in a rush to get the LEDs nor is the amount I spent going to cause me any financial issues (I wouldn't have spent it on LEDs if it were ;)) so because there is still plenty of time to file a dispute I'm willing to wait it out for now. That being said I'll be keeping an eye on the progress and wont let the protection period lapse if it really does end up taking that long, I'll also be hesitant to join one of his group buys in the future.

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm leaning towards as well. I have until Feb I believe for dispute so I'll wait it out a bit longer.
MIRA SE | White Fox w/ 67g Zealios | POK3R w/ Blues | K70 w/ Browns | Planck w/ Greens | NovaTouch TKL

Offline JordanRinke

« Reply #253 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 19:32:49 »
I am in on this one for $297USD and I am on the border of disputing as well. So long with so little communication, for a reasonable amount of money.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 20:13:48 »
I am in on this one for $297USD and I am on the border of disputing as well. So long with so little communication, for a reasonable amount of money.

If it makes you feel any better, he's posting on Snapchat daily, hanging out 'n' chillin' with friends, not working on any of the keyboard stuff. :thumb:

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 20:32:52 »

If it makes you feel any better, he's posting on Snapchat daily, hanging out 'n' chillin' with friends, not working on any of the keyboard stuff. :thumb:
Makes me feel better that I escalated my PP dispute into a claim today. That's for sure.

If by some chance he sends me the stuff after I have been reimbursed (as he indicated he may do) I will pay for it. I have no intention of getting anything for free by any means. I had no choice but to escalate it now that it was open - it was going to expire tomorrow. I asked for an update 3 times, and got no response. :( I rather just be refunded at this point anyway.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 20:42:19 »
Makes me feel better that I escalated my PP dispute into a claim today. That's for sure.

If by some chance he sends me the stuff after I have been reimbursed (as he indicated he may do) I will pay for it. I have no intention of getting anything for free by any means. I had no choice but to escalate it now that it was open - it was going to expire tomorrow. I asked for an update 3 times, and got no response. :( I rather just be refunded at this point anyway.

I might share my recent paypal dispute here
I've joined the LED GB as well, but I also bought other pre-order stuff from him
The LED I couldn't dispute since it's over 180days already, but I've successfully disputed the pre-order stuff and got a respond

I've asked him to send the Leeku plates and pcb together with the LED in the first place; but seeing what's happening I responded to him that it's ok to send the pre order first and re-send me the LED order at future date at my expense

The respond on the 1st of December is that he promised to send the item on the 4th of December (all the pre orders). And I responded to wait for tracking and I will only close the dispute if the tracking shows that the item is in transit

No tracking has been given until today

and yesterday he agreed to refund me, saying that he does not have the resistors

so yeah....
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline E3E

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 23:02:32 »
Yeah, I got refunded $40 for my LED order back on the 2nd. I highly recommend getting your money while this sinking ship is still above water. :-X

Offline JordanRinke

« Reply #258 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 10:11:33 »

Started my dispute just now.

Offline geo462rge

« Reply #259 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 00:50:50 »
is this what everyone here is doing?  Is anyone waiting still?  I think i have until Feb 14 to file a dispute but i could really use that money for some LEDS on ebay or something. 

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 02:19:29 »
is this what everyone here is doing?  Is anyone waiting still?  I think i have until Feb 14 to file a dispute but i could really use that money for some LEDS on ebay or something.

I only spent about $25 on my order so I'm going to take a leap of faith and hope that he will deliver his promise. If not, it'll be a $25 loss and a lesson well learned.
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 03:27:15 »

I only spent about $25 on my order so I'm going to take a leap of faith and hope that he will deliver his promise. If not, it'll be a $25 loss and a lesson well learned.

I'm in a similar position to this.

It would have been nice to have the LEDs as I have a project I could have been working on over the holidays.

OTOH I have about a dozen projects to work on, so I'll just do something else instead.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Grrizz

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 03:36:53 »

I'm still waiting but my patience will probably run out some time in January (after I've finished with the Xmas/new year hustle and bustle) if there is no movement on this by then given all that has been posted in this thread and still no response from Seth even though he is well aware what is going on here I'll definitely be raising a claim then and wont be joining one of his GBs in the future, communication is key and its really not a hard thing to do.
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 December 2015, 03:42:21 by Grrizz »

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 04:02:55 »

I'm still waiting but my patience will probably run out some time in January (after I've finished with the Xmas/new year hustle and bustle) if there is no movement on this by then given all that has been posted in this thread and still no response from Seth even though he is well aware what is going on here I'll definitely be raising a claim then and wont be joining one of his GBs in the future, communication is key and its really not a hard thing to do.

Just a heads up that Seth isn't even answering Paypal dispute claims. He had 10 days to respond, and he didn't.
So I guess Paypal is just going to refund me my $40

And I was really looking forward to getting some 1.8mm LEDs  :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 15:25:49 »

Just a heads up that Seth isn't even answering Paypal dispute claims. He had 10 days to respond, and he didn't.

You may still get the LEDs!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #265 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 16:24:06 »

And if I do I'll be ok (re)paying for them

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 18:43:59 »

If everyone who filed a dispute and was refunded had this attitude, I suspect everyone would have a better chance of getting their LEDs and sockets, rather than sethk_ flipping them for profit elsewhere.

Offline theanyday

• love love love
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 21:12:44 »

If everyone who filed a dispute and was refunded had this attitude, I suspect everyone would have a better chance of getting their LEDs and sockets, rather than sethk_ flipping them for profit elsewhere.

I filed a dispute (early in the process) but would have no problem repaying once clear communication returns. I just want muh LEDs.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #268 on: Sat, 26 December 2015, 15:48:56 »
He's been working on my keyboard for weeks. He created a shipping label the 16th but has been too lazy to even get to the post office to mail.
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline jackiecanev2

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:30:41 »

He's been working on my keyboard for weeks. He created a shipping label the 16th but has been too lazy to even get to the post office to mail.

I ordered PCBs from the now-defunct kbdhub (run by sethk) and the same thing happened to me a few times - I would inquire, he'd print a label, never actually mail the package, I'd inquire again, he'd promise it was ready and would generate another label that never made it to the PO, and around and around we went. I eventually had to open a dispute and his response was to make yet another label...

Caveat emptor.
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #270 on: Wed, 30 December 2015, 15:37:48 »

I ordered PCBs from the now-defunct kbdhub (run by sethk) and the same thing happened to me a few times - I would inquire, he'd print a label, never actually mail the package, I'd inquire again, he'd promise it was ready and would generate another label that never made it to the PO, and around and around we went. I eventually had to open a dispute and his response was to make yet another label...

Caveat emptor.
Too bad I paid as a gift...
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ika

« Reply #271 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 13:03:46 »
I made my paypal claim today. Two purchases direct at kbdhub and one direct from Seth. Strangely enough the dispute aimed at seth went directly to a claim, and paypal stated "the seller is unable to respond to your dispute right now" and let me escalate it immediately. I suppose it's because he hasn't responded to all of these claims.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #272 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 00:56:23 »
Still hoping to get my LEDs, although the window of opportunity for what I had planned for this holiday has now closed.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #273 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 22:10:30 »
made my paypal claim today as well, which was escalated automatically. didn't think that my build would be delayed by LEDs and SIP sockets I paid for 5 months ago.

someone has been kind enough to offer me SIP sockets that I can buy, but now I have to get 2x3x4 LEDs from somewhere too.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #274 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 10:53:53 »
Opened a claim and it automatically escalated.

Offline MagicMan

« Reply #275 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 15:52:07 »
I too opened a claim. Its just been too long and at this point I am going to have to get my LED's from some place else. This was my first group buy, not that this will scare me away from them its just sad it turned out this way.
Max Keyboard - Cherry MX blue

Offline E3E

« Reply #276 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 06:07:09 »
^ It has been far too long, to be honest. This is ridiculous.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 06:16:00 »
I too opened a claim. Its just been too long and at this point I am going to have to get my LED's from some place else. This was my first group buy, not that this will scare me away from them its just sad it turned out this way.

this GB really turned out pretty ****

however rest assured that there are some GB runners here (eg shadovved, leandren) who deliver on time, every time

Offline malcomkern

« Reply #278 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 15:21:09 »
Made a Paypal claim as well. Didn't want to but don't see it gonna happen. If the order is delivered in the future, I will be glad to pay again, but for now, I don't believe we are gonna get any packages delivered.
Have to source my leds and sipsockets elsewhere.

Offline geo462rge

« Reply #279 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 17:17:02 »
yeah i started a claim as well a few days ago. so far no update.  i hope this doesnt become a problem where i lose my money now. 

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 17:25:44 »
I just got the notification of a refund today. Money will be in my account in 5 days.

Offline Grrizz

« Reply #281 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 06:02:05 »
Well, because it looks like nothing is happening here I started a dispute and like others have mentioned it immediately escalated to a claim. Shame nothing came of this and even more so that Seth didn't pull the plug when he realised he couldn't fulfil as even though the savings wouldn't have been drastic it still amounts to lost time.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #282 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 19:53:05 »
He's got the LEDs, and maybe is planning to ship them out eventually.

I'm wondering if there will be a tipping point with all these disputes and refunds where he will just give up and throw the whole lot out or something.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #283 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 20:02:21 »
He's got the LEDs, and maybe is planning to ship them out eventually.

I'm wondering if there will be a tipping point with all these disputes and refunds where he will just give up and throw the whole lot out or something.

I'll pay him back if I get the LEDs. Hell I'd pay him back now if he gave us an update on everything.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #284 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 20:26:35 »
also got a refund

ordered SIP sockets and LEDs elsewhere as they were holding up my build

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #285 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 20:39:22 »
I opened dispute. Hope to get refund like everyone :)

Offline Chankster

« Reply #286 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 09:39:23 »
I'd also pay for the items if I ever received them.  However given the complete lack of communication, I doubt that will ever happen.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #287 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 19:53:36 »
Has anyone heard any updates on this?

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #288 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 21:29:25 »
Opened a dispute around two weeks before the cutoff on Paypal, was immediately upgraded to a claim then after a few days paypal refunded it. I don't think I'll ever see the stuff unless he comes back and tries to sell them, if they arrived randomly I would pay for them but I doubt that at this point.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #289 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 02:50:12 »
Opened a dispute around two weeks before the cutoff on Paypal, was immediately upgraded to a claim then after a few days paypal refunded it. I don't think I'll ever see the stuff unless he comes back and tries to sell them, if they arrived randomly I would pay for them but I doubt that at this point.

Lots of people have been opening disputes, and many have received refunds.

I'm not in for that much, so I'll let it go.

I'm just wondering if there has been any action or rumours or anything ...

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #290 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 09:36:04 »

I can try to contact him again if you want rowdy
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #291 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 01:24:08 »

If he could just send or give the whole lot of LEDs (which I believe he has) to someone else to ship, that might help.

Otherwise I'm not in for that much, I just wanted a few LEDs of each colour for a random project I have at some stage.

Offline mversion

« Reply #292 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 17:38:27 »

I spent like $AUD100 and would really like to get something for my money. It's awful that we have all been swindled right? Out of good faith I kept waiting and waiting in hopes of something happening and giving him the benefit of the doubt. And stupid me, my time to open a dispute with PayPal has passed.

I'm still OK to receive my order, but equally happy to receive a refund.

Could you perhaps pass on the message rowdy? As he hasn't responded to my communication.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 19:44:21 »

I spent like $AUD100 and would really like to get something for my money. It's awful that we have all been swindled right? Out of good faith I kept waiting and waiting in hopes of something happening and giving him the benefit of the doubt. And stupid me, my time to open a dispute with PayPal has passed.

I'm still OK to receive my order, but equally happy to receive a refund.

Could you perhaps pass on the message rowdy? As he hasn't responded to my communication.

What makes you think he'd respond to me?

azhdar might have better luck and/or some more direct means of contacting him.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #294 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 14:44:25 »
Sent him a message 2 days ago, no answers yet, I haven't been in touch with him for months and he's not delivering stuff he said he would.

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #295 on: Thu, 25 February 2016, 19:47:40 »
If only he'd, like, give the whole lot to someone else to ship.

Offline mversion

« Reply #296 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 04:01:46 »
What makes you think he'd respond to me?

Sorry, I meant to write azhdar, in response to his offer to contact him again.

It has been a running joke in the office that I got scammed buying LEDs for keyboards. It's funny actually. But yeah, I still want either my goods or my money damn it!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #297 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 20:04:08 »
*cough*

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #298 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 21:20:25 »
Never had any answers.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #299 on: Sat, 02 April 2016, 22:00:54 »
That's unfortunate.