Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173014 times)

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
This little dude made it to his new home in MD today!  :thumb:

Show Image

Really stoked on this one as it matches my current eve set. Thanks again!  :cool:
Sooooo dope!! Grays dude! Can't wait to see when I'll get :)

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys

Show Image

Really stoked on this one as it matches my current eve set. Thanks again!  :cool:

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

The quality of the cap and packaging is amazing as well! I'm really happy with it. Post pics when you get yours I want to see!

Offline GreyAmbience

Oh you bet!

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger

Show Image

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

The quality of the cap and packaging is amazing as well! I'm really happy with it. Post pics when you get yours I want to see!

Sniff..Sniff.. Warms my heart to hear those words :D

Offline Marshal

• Formerly dranzer889
  • Kō Caps
Re: KeyForge - Packaging Keys, Shipping Out 6/15
« Reply #454 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 13:43:41 »

Show Image

Omg it's beautiful and the colors sync so well. I'm dying waiting for mine, it's the only thing I've been looking forward to in the mail for weeks!

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #455 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 13:53:36 »

Show Image

:-X:):D:thumb:

It looks so damn nice! That Royal Slate Saber goes really well with that Eve set.
Post a couple more pics please.

I am hoping to get a Royal Slate myself, like yours (though a Sahara or an Arsenic would have been nice too).
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 June 2016, 13:55:15 by Vox_PT »

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #456 on: Mon, 20 June 2016, 15:11:51 »

Show Image

It looks so damn nice! That Royal Slate Saber goes really well with that Eve set.

I am hoping to get a Royal Slate myself, like yours (though a Sahara or an Arsenic would have been nice too).

Don't have the best camera available atm, but here are a couple more!  :thumb:

Offline GreyAmbience

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That looks really cool! The desk mat even matches :)

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That looks really cool! The desk mat even matches :)

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

I am a recent convert to the super wide and tall pad (now I could never go back). Love the design on this Rantopad one and yeah it goes really well with this setup which was not planned at all!

Offline Volucris

• beep boop
Still waiting on the Nantucket Selectric set to use the Royal Slate Saber with. The Stealth MX will pair nicely with the Cyrillic set from Originative Co on a 60%.

Some eye candy:

« Last Edit: Mon, 20 June 2016, 15:57:03 by Volucris »
KUL ES-87 - MX Browns

Offline tuantruong

Got mine today, love the details. :thumb:

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
I thought if we win 2 keyforge that means it will be 2 different colors :'( but YAY it's better than nothing!!
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger

Show Image

Show Image

Hey your key looks a little dusty from the finishing, feel free to clean it off with some air or a little water. I hand-cleaned all of the keys and scrubbed them with a soft toothbrush and gentle cleanser to get any traces of mold release off. I also personally petted each Saber's mane and told them goodbye.

Offline tomboy

Show Image

Show Image

Hey your key looks a little dusty from the finishing, feel free to clean it off with some air or a little water. I hand-cleaned all of the keys and scrubbed them with a soft toothbrush and gentle cleanser to get any traces of mold release off. I also personally petted each Saber's mane and told them goodbye.

aw

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
I thought if we win 2 keyforge that means it will be 2 different colors :'( but YAY it's better than nothing!!

There were only like five people out of all the winners that received two of the same color, but they were different stems. In each case, I believe they had picked only a couple of keys and ended up winning twice.

Pretty much everyone that won twice got two different colors of keys, so don't worry :)

Offline tuantruong

Show Image

Show Image

Got it, but I love to keep him this way, looks like a fresh cap just pulled out from the mold.  :cool:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger

Show Image

Show Image

Got it, but I love to keep him this way, looks like a fresh cap just pulled out from the mold.  :cool:

You guys are so positive. I love it. Congrats on the win!

Offline GreyAmbience

Still waiting on the Nantucket Selectric set to use the Royal Slate Saber with. The Stealth MX will pair nicely with the Cyrillic set from Originative Co on a 60%.

Some eye candy:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Great photos man!   

Also waiting on the Nantucket keyset and crossing my fingers for the Royal slate as well :)

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline kingpilcrow

Show Image

Show Image

Nice!

Offline tuantruong

Thanks! I can't resist taking some more pics of him. <3

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo

There were only like five people out of all the winners that received two of the same color, but they were different stems. In each case, I believe they had picked only a couple of keys and ended up winning twice.

Pretty much everyone that won twice got two different colors of keys, so don't worry :)

Yeah I'm one of those 5 people lol. If someone wants a Topre Arsenic please hit me up with an MX saber since I don't own any Topre boards.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline Volucris

• beep boop

Show Image

Where oh where did you get the function row to match the Cyrillic set?
KUL ES-87 - MX Browns

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger

Show Image

WOW! That looks incredible!!!

Offline Potatoes

Potato pics. I got something in mind for him on another board. But for now...

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Potato pics. I got something in mind for him on another board. But for now...

Man, I did not do these keycaps justice with my sale pictures. You did a great job getting the detail captured in the light. Looks amazing!!

Offline tuantruong

Where oh where did you get the function row to match the Cyrillic set?
That's the BSP Cyrillic from imsto. You can find more info here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=74405.0

WOW! That looks incredible!!!
Thanks, really looking forward to your next round.  :thumb:

Offline Proyoyo

Can't wait for mine to be shipped!

Offline eyedrop

If we are lucky enough to win 2, would there be 2 separate package with 1 keycap in each?

I just receive one in the package, but I am lucky enough to win 2.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
If we are lucky enough to win 2, would there be 2 separate package with 1 keycap in each?

Let me check my records. If I messed up I will send you out a second key immediately.

Offline eyedrop

Let me check my records. If I messed up I will send you out a second key immediately.

Thanks, just replied to your PM.

Offline Marshal

• Formerly dranzer889
  • Kō Caps
Wonder when the Mystery Cap will surface D; I must see some on board photos. It's gorgeoussssss

Offline Blek

Sabers came in! Was hoping for a sahara but I got the royal slate topre that I wanted for my future Realforce build. (got a matching spacebar in the mail and saving for the 87u)
Not sure what I'm going to do with the MX royal slate.

Also I plan to throw some Led's in that switch tester and fill in the Saber's spot with a black/red armor cap whenever martin decides to make one.
Will definitely post pics of the realforce when it's all done! Hopefully with a better camera  :D
Thanks for the awesome caps Sneaky Potato!

Offline GreyAmbience

Looks at this mother ****er on Reddit! :D looks amazing!   

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/4p2dzt/mint_saber/

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline Pliny

• has 1800 fever

Beautiful... my camera made the blue one a little grayer than IRL, the arsenic is such a nice green!  :p

"He will never, ever give you up. And, most importantly, he will never, ever let you down.”
- Melania T.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
So psyched to get mine after seeing these awesome photos.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Another group of shipments went out yesterday, and another group will go out today. Keep your eyes peeled for your tracking information, that means your package will ship the next business day. PayPal invoicing was acting up yesterday, but they seemed to have resolved the issues on their end. More tracking information is going out every hour. A large shipment of international orders will receive their tracking tonight and tomorrow, and go out tomorrow and Friday.

Again, if you haven't received your tracking, please be patient. It's coming :)

Offline Proyoyo

Re: KeyForge - Tracking Info Going Out, Shipping Remaining Keys!
« Reply #486 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 05:02:30 »
Still waiting for my tracking

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #487 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 05:10:39 »
Me too.
I am eager to see what I got.  :-X ;D
I wanna see all the small details on that sexy saber.

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #488 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:37:14 »
Granted it's very early Friday there so I may be overreacting but I haven't recieved any tracking information either.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #489 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:43:54 »
Granted it's very early Friday there so I may be overreacting but I haven't recieved any tracking information either.
Pretty sure it's still Thursday.

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:48:53 by GreyAmbience »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #490 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:45:13 »
Pretty sure it's still Thursday.

I haven't gotten any tracking either btw.

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing
Of course. Brain fart by me. So sorry.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #491 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:45:17 »

Me too.
I am eager to see what I got.  :-X ;D
I wanna see all the small details on that sexy saber.

Another group of shipments went out yesterday, and another group will go out today. Keep your eyes peeled for your tracking information, that means your package will ship the next business day. PayPal invoicing was acting up yesterday, but they seemed to have resolved the issues on their end. More tracking information is going out every hour. A large shipment of international orders will receive their tracking tonight and tomorrow, and go out tomorrow and Friday.

Again, if you haven't received your tracking, please be patient. It's coming :)

Offline tomboy

« Reply #492 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 06:47:16 »
I will announce when ALL tracking has been sent out, and then ask for anybody that did not receive it to contact me. Until then, hang tight! Everyone will get their orders, I promise.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #493 on: Thu, 23 June 2016, 14:47:18 »
Nobody needs to panic, thanks everyone for clarifying my previous posts. I will be up extremely late tonight making sure the remainder of orders are ready to ship tomorrow afternoon, and you will all receive your tracking tomorrow.

I promise that the next sale will be much more efficient, and you will all receive your packages much quicker. I've learned a lot about the process and made plenty of mistakes along the way. We are doing our best to get you guys taken care of as quickly as possible :) I really appreciate how patient everyone has been, you guys are the best! I will update you all tomorrow once everything has gone out. Please wait until Saturday to contact me if you haven't received tracking for some reason, and I will take care of it.

If you have an issue with your order after receiving it, please contact me so we can get it resolved.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #494 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 04:51:58 »
Whew! Almost all of the tracking is out as of tonight (99%). I'm exhausted, and I have to be at the office in a couple of hours.

- No tracking yet? You'll most likely get it tomorrow and your order will ship in the afternoon.

- There are several orders that have bad shipping information, and will need to be clarified. I will contact those individuals tomorrow for updated shipping information and do my best to get them out as well.

- Got your tracking, and the international address is off? For international shipping, I needed to use another  service outside of Paypal. I used the addresses that you provided when you signed up for keys, so if they're off, it was most likely entered incorrectly. Please contact me if anything is completely wrong and I'll do my best to adjust it before it goes out. If any packages are returned to me, I will contact you and we'll work it out.

Due to family events I will be unavailable for a few days after Saturday evening. I will not have access to the internet or my cell phone, so please be patient if you need to get a hold of me. I will respond as soon as I am able.

Just remember that I will do everything I can to make sure you guys get your keys, especially our international friends. Don't stress, everyone will be taken care of :)

Offline Proyoyo

« Reply #495 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 05:30:34 »
I finally received my tracking info! Btw, in the email that I received from USPS, there is no postal code listed in my address. Is it possible for you to contact USPS to add that info in? my postal code is 3006.

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #496 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 05:46:14 »
Yai tracking received  :)

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #497 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 08:34:34 »
I got an email with the tracking info aswell. Thanks.
Edit: I just noticed there's no postal code on my email (also from USPS) too. Everything else is correct and up to date, only the postal code is missing.
My postal code is 2025-403 (Portugal), I would be thankful if you could contact USPS and tell them to add this in the address.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 June 2016, 08:38:06 by Vox_PT »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #498 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 08:36:11 »

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing
Same here.
And also had a very nice little conversation with Sneaky Potato. :D
I am so psyched!

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #499 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 09:34:35 »

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing
Same here.
And also had a very nice little conversation with Sneaky Potato. :D
I am so psyched!
Here's my happy Friday shipping song:

Sticky blue, I love you, we are two, going through, a pedding zoo, Pikachu...

<3

Have a great weekend everyone

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing