Author Topic: Typing on SP SA R3s video, anyone?  (Read 1343 times)

Offline synerr

Typing on SP SA R3s video, anyone?
« on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 05:42:22 »
Can anyone share any experiences on usability and comfort of typing on an all R3 tenkeyless?

Daily banger sort of thing, office work, coding, what not

B
Press any key to continue, any other key to quit.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: Typing on SP SA R3s video, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 10:11:23 »
Can anyone share any experiences on usability and comfort of typing on an all R3 tenkeyless?

Daily banger sort of thing, office work, coding, what not

B

Hmm... I can try to make a video of typing on my KBT Pure, but I'll only get some time for it some evening during the week. It has the Penumbra set on, so while it is not completely R3, it is all R3 on the alpha keys (middle 3 rows of the board).

In terms of feeling, it's my favourite set and I love typing on it. Been using it at work on my main driver for a few months.

Been getting used to the Pulse contoured set and like it, too, but I'm more familiar with the Penumbra set and it's on a board with stickered and plate mounted switches which seems to make a difference to the stability of the switches with SA caps on.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline synerr

Re: Typing on SP SA R3s video, anyone?
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 10:43:33 »

Hmm... I can try to make a video of typing on my KBT Pure, but I'll only get some time for it some evening during the week. It has the Penumbra set on, so while it is not completely R3, it is all R3 on the alpha keys (middle 3 rows of the board).

In terms of feeling, it's my favourite set and I love typing on it. Been using it at work on my main driver for a few months.

That's a very reassuring endorsement, thanks :-)
Press any key to continue, any other key to quit.