Author Topic: Hi people!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Riez84

• Clicksmashstuff
Hi people!
« on: Tue, 30 August 2022, 02:48:57 »
Hello fellow keyboard appreciators!

My name is Richard and not too long ago I started to delve in the world of mechanical keyboards!
I started out with a Cooler master mechanical keyboard and went through a couple of different ones since then. Last year I finally started to delve deeper and experienced the convenience of hot-swap, learned to lube and mod etc. Its an ongoing journey haha!

I also made a website www.clicksmashstuff.com pure out of hobby where I post my reviews. It is mainly Akko at this point. This is because I personally really like their balance between price and quality. They provide me with coupons to get a discount for people as well. Its a win-win because when people use these to order I get more products to review.

I have also made some reviews about keycaps, switches and other peripherals like headsets. Feel free to take a look and I am always happy with your feedback!

In any case, Im looking forward to learn and share here!

with kind regards,

Richard

-->Articles and reviews about mech keyboards, switches, keycaps, mice, headsets and other stuff. Regularly coupons available as well for Akko and other brands!