geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Keyboard pixel art things.

<< < (563/563)

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Hālian on Wed, 15 May 2024, 04:45:33 ---*unlurks and flops*

I love it! :D However, I've since advanced one step closer to a Real Keeb by getting myself an RK89; I've tricked it out with Box Yellows and /dev/tty MT3s (the white/gray/red ones from 2023). I'd love it if anyone could make a render of that, please.

--- End quote ---

Yep did one again, I based it off the set colours on the website since I had a feeling that the photo provided was way to warm, which made the set look like more of a beige one. Let me know if there are any issues, and I hope this is to your liking.

(didn't realise I had messed it up at first but I fixed it now)

bewareofpixels:
Would anyone be able to do either or both of these pretty please? :)

Sent from my SM-F731U1 using Tapatalk

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: bewareofpixels on Sat, 18 May 2024, 00:16:18 ---Would anyone be able to do either or both of these pretty please? :) Show ImageShow Image

--- End quote ---

Hello, This is the best that I could come up, the pc one doesn't really look the part that much because I'm not that great with pixel art (or even sure that an effect like that can be done, if anyone more experienced with pixel art can help with that than it would be appreciated)

Looks a bit jank at points but hope you are happy with them anyway. Let me know if you want me to change more smaller stuff like the keycap colour.

bewareofpixels:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Sat, 18 May 2024, 10:16:09 ---
--- Quote from: bewareofpixels on Sat, 18 May 2024, 00:16:18 ---Would anyone be able to do either or both of these pretty please? :) Show ImageShow Image

--- End quote ---

Hello, This is the best that I could come up, the pc one doesn't really look the part that much because I'm not that great with pixel art (or even sure that an effect like that can be done, if anyone more experienced with pixel art can help with that than it would be appreciated)

Looks a bit jank at points but hope you are happy with them anyway. Let me know if you want me to change more smaller stuff like the keycap colour.

Show Image

Show Image

--- End quote ---
Omg you're the best!!! They came out awesome, you did great :) and thanks for doing it so quickly.

Edit: would you be able to send a version that's bigger? Maybe around 480px wide?

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: bewareofpixels on Mon, 20 May 2024, 02:40:46 ---Omg you're the best!!! They came out awesome, you did great :) and thanks for doing it so quickly.

Edit: would you be able to send a version that's bigger? Maybe around 480px wide?

--- End quote ---

Sure, here you go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version