geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

GON NS NerD Crystal TKL - Detailed Build Log

<< < (15/15)

Dominathan:

Wow.... This is gorgeous.

Deep:
Amazing board... What usb cable are you using?

Lulleh:
This is so flawless. I just have to ask (not sure you got my PMs / they went through) but would you be willing to sell me yours (I 200% understand if you wouldnt, I sure wouldn't) or better, build one for me? My main concern is obtaining the actual board, read some horror stories regarding the seller. I've got a NS NerD currenty that I've been using for the past, 10 years? But seems a lot has happened since then.

Looking forward to your reply! Feels like you're one of the most qualified for this request, considering your results. I remember seeing your typing video here many many years ago and I've wanted one since.

Uguubox:
Amazing board and build log! It's great reliving these the keyboard memories of the past, seeing how different the scene and trends were back then - love the idea of a build log where you post detailed thoughts of the boards, and great to see so many people encouraging the build! The best feedback from the community somebody would get on a keyboard they built nowadays on a 20 pepe comment per second discord channel would be "sounds like a keyboard"  :))

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: Uguubox on Mon, 15 April 2024, 07:45:12 ---Amazing board and build log! It's great reliving these the keyboard memories of the past, seeing how different the scene and trends were back then - love the idea of a build log where you post detailed thoughts of the boards, and great to see so many people encouraging the build! The best feedback from the community somebody would get on a keyboard they built nowadays on a 20 pepe comment per second discord channel would be "sounds like a keyboard"  :))

--- End quote ---

This thread and Photoelectric's LZ-GH repair thread are both fantastic to look back on.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version