Author Topic: [GB] Noxary X60 V1  (Read 456716 times)

Offline Unforgivable

Re: [GB] Noxary X60 (Shipping May 2017)
« Reply #1500 on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 17:19:31 »
Almost there! I'm hyped!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1501 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 15:02:15 »
I'll be ordering some brass, copper, and titanium ANSI plates from a local place soon. If anyone wants one, please message me.

These aren't the "official" extra plates. They won't be finished at all, and the prices will be much higher. These are purely so I can test the properties of different materials in a plate without delaying the main shipment. There is no particular limit, and I encourage people to wait for the "official" brass plates.

The "official" extra plates will be available to order in the next few weeks in between the dates I receive X60, and start X75 production.

Production is still expected to end on the 30th, so shipping will begin early May as expected.

Edit: Just to be clear, you're messaging me to register your interest, and I'll let you know the pricing once I know how many want what.
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 April 2017, 15:11:32 by xondat »

Offline doom2

« Reply #1502 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 15:32:30 »
What would price be? Also, how "not finished" are they? Enough to scratch the inside of the case or anything?

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1503 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 15:46:52 »
I'll be ordering some brass, copper, and titanium ANSI plates from a local place soon. If anyone wants one, please message me.

These aren't the "official" extra plates. They won't be finished at all, and the prices will be much higher. These are purely so I can test the properties of different materials in a plate without delaying the main shipment. There is no particular limit, and I encourage people to wait for the "official" brass plates.

The "official" extra plates will be available to order in the next few weeks in between the dates I receive X60, and start X75 production.

Production is still expected to end on the 30th, so shipping will begin early May as expected.

Edit: Just to be clear, you're messaging me to register your interest, and I'll let you know the pricing once I know how many want what.

Wait. Titanium?  :eek:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1504 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 15:51:36 »
What would price be? Also, how "not finished" are they? Enough to scratch the inside of the case or anything?

Not sure on price, which is why I'm seeing the interest. Not finished meaning they have no additional surface treatment. Size wouldn't be affected by finishing.

Yes :eek:

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #1505 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 11:18:30 »

Not sure on price, which is why I'm seeing the interest. Not finished meaning they have no additional surface treatment. Size wouldn't be affected by finishing.

Yes :eek:

How much for one of those bad boys?

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1506 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 11:41:44 »

As you didn't list it, will PC still be available with the 'official' extra plates xon?

I get that PC plates have to be done by cnc (atleast afaik) since laser cutting leaves burned edges and rather toxic fumes, but I'm still very much hoping PC will happend as it was mentioned before.

Titanium sounds smexy tho btw

Offline megaforce

« Reply #1507 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 12:06:16 »
If we want a official plates, could we wait to get the items shipped together? I'm assuming the kbd will be done before the official brass plates.
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1508 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 12:46:57 »
How much for one of those bad boys?

Depends heavily on quantity which is why I'm gauging it, I'll get a figure out asap.

As you didn't list it, will PC still be available with the 'official' extra plates xon?

I get that PC plates have to be done by cnc (atleast afaik) since laser cutting leaves burned edges and rather toxic fumes, but I'm still very much hoping PC will happend as it was mentioned before.

Titanium sounds smexy tho btw

I'm making "unofficial" plates available in:
  • Titanium
  • Copper
  • Brass
These are all unfinished, and from a place in Yorkshire. these will be made as soon as possible, and will have a lead time of around a week.

The "official" plate extras are:
  • Polycarbonate
  • Aluminum
  • Stainless Steel
  • Brass
These will be finished, and from the factory where all other plates and parts are made. They will be made along with X75, and production will start mid May with the lead time of 4-5 weeks.

If we want a official plates, could we wait to get the items shipped together? I'm assuming the kbd will be done before the official brass plates.

Preferably not. I don't want keyboards around my house and the group buy staying unfinished for another (up to) 6 weeks.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1509 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 13:10:51 »
Thx for clearing that up xon.

Down for some polycarb, altho titanium sounds really tempting aswell...

Offline Hako

« Reply #1510 on: Fri, 21 April 2017, 13:43:31 »
Do you have a price estimate for the titanium plates? I may be down for one depending on how much it costs.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1511 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 13:35:51 »
I'll be getting 10 titanium plates as there seems to be enough interest. Still no way of telling price as I'm waiting for my original quote for 1, but hopefully it isn't too high.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1512 on: Sat, 22 April 2017, 14:26:30 »
Do you have a price estimate for the titanium plates? I may be down for one depending on how much it costs.

+1

I'm gonna have to wait and see what the price is.
Still debating on whether I want to try a brass plate.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline doom2

« Reply #1513 on: Mon, 24 April 2017, 13:45:14 »
Yes! Ti plate!

Offline jacky

« Reply #1514 on: Tue, 25 April 2017, 22:56:20 »
I'ii choose hhkb

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1515 on: Wed, 26 April 2017, 05:13:45 »
Final call for re-invoicing. I won't be re-invoicing anyone that has gone over the coverage period, so if it's about to end then please email me your invoice number and PayPal email to support@noxary.co.

On April 30th there will be no more re-invoicing unless there are more delays (which I doubt).

No update on the extra Ti or Cu plates. Extra plates will be available the day after I receive the shipment until May 14.

So close now.
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 April 2017, 10:55:27 by xondat »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1516 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 07:38:18 »
Got the quotes back. If anyone is interested, Copper is $50. Unfortunately I didn't get a quote for 1 plate of titanium, so I've emailed back asking how to get these made.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.
« Reply #1517 on: Thu, 27 April 2017, 10:14:12 »
Got the quotes back. If anyone is interested, Copper is $50. Unfortunately I didn't get a quote for 1 plate of titanium, so I've emailed back asking how to get these made.

Ooh, I'd be interested. Curious about the titanium, too, wonder what that'll run.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1518 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 19:52:45 »
Production is supposed to end today. As it's a Sunday my rep isn't online, so I expect communication in around 24 hours.

Must contain all emotion.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1519 on: Sat, 29 April 2017, 22:59:50 »
Production is supposed to end today. As it's a Sunday my rep isn't online, so I expect communication in around 24 hours.

Show Image

Must contain all emotion.

More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #1520 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 11:47:17 »

Let's do this

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1521 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 20:49:38 »
Hey, guess what? China also celebrate Labor/May Day. Another 24 hours because I didn't even know they did.

Offline Skull_Angel

« Reply #1522 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 23:06:23 »
Hey, guess what? China also celebrate Labor/May Day. Another 24 hours because I didn't even know they did.

Show Image

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #1523 on: Sun, 30 April 2017, 23:48:50 »

Show Image

Filing dispute

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1524 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 00:17:46 »

Show Image

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Jemaunji

« Reply #1525 on: Mon, 01 May 2017, 01:02:04 »

Show Image

Show Image

Too soon  :(

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1526 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 14:08:44 »
Last night didn't go so well. For some unknown reason, the parts aren't done yet. I'm sorry that I have to bring more disappointment here.

[2:05:08 AM] (cnc machining): they haven't been finished,still need several days
[...]
[2:48:35 AM] Anthony: are you able to give a date for shipment at all?
[2:51:05 AM] (cnc machining): we will ship the all the keyboards after (keyboard weights) received.is 12th May ok for you
[2:51:39 AM] Anthony: the sooner the better
[2:51:50 AM] Anthony: if that is as soon, then yes that's ok
[2:52:28 AM] (cnc machining): i also hope we can ship them to you as soon as possible

This one really messes with me - I thought it was the end of production. I should receive them around May 15/16 now.

More bad news too. No titanium plates, only copper if I wanted that, but the materials are really similar to Brass so they probably wouldn't be worth it.

Our supplier cannot quote us at present for that material. This is a supply chain issue which is been looked in to.

I might try some other places, or even the factory in China, but I don't really want to think about this project at the minute.

I apologise this has been a complete nuisance to everyone involved.
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 May 2017, 19:00:12 by xondat »

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #1527 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 14:21:25 »
I just hope they are true to their word with the May 12th (getting to you by 16th) estimate. I won't be in country after June 5.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1528 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 15:16:15 »
Last night didn't go so well. For some unknown reason, the parts aren't done yet. I'm sorry that I have to bring more disappointment here.

[2:05:08 AM] (cnc machining): they haven't been finished,still need several days
[...]
[2:48:35 AM] Anthony: are you able to give a date for shipment at all?
[2:51:05 AM] (cnc machining): we will ship the all the keyboards after balance received.is 12th May ok for you
[2:51:39 AM] Anthony: the sooner the better
[2:51:50 AM] Anthony: if that is as soon, then yes that's ok
[2:52:28 AM] (cnc machining): i also hope we can ship them to you as soon as possible

This one really messes with me - I thought it was the end of production. I should receive them around May 15/16 now.

More bad news too. No titanium plates, only copper if I wanted that, but the materials are really similar to Brass so they probably wouldn't be worth it.

Our supplier cannot quote us at present for that material. This is a supply chain issue which is been looked in to.

I might try some other places, or even the factory in China, but I don't really want to think about this project at the minute.

I apologise this has been a complete nuisance to everyone involved.

you are doing great work sir, chin up, itll all be worth it at the end, i know you are looking forward to this as much if not more so than all of us if that is possible
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Malenky

« Reply #1529 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 15:57:29 »
Main thing is all your communication which has been great. That's why everyone in this group buy is so chilled, even with the wait. It's a shame that the definition of 'acceptable communication' is different from the factory's end, but there's nothing you can do about that.

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1530 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 16:17:45 »
Is it possible to be reinvoiced even though coverage has long since been gone?

I opted to not be reinvoiced while I could to not bother you with that stuff since I assumed that the case would have shipped out by now. But with all these delays, a reinvoice would be reassuring
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1531 on: Tue, 02 May 2017, 16:19:47 »
I just hope they are true to their word with the May 12th (getting to you by 16th) estimate. I won't be in country after June 5.

If you're moving out of the country, we can sort something out.

you are doing great work sir, chin up, itll all be worth it at the end, i know you are looking forward to this as much if not more so than all of us if that is possible

Main thing is all your communication which has been great. That's why everyone in this group buy is so chilled, even with the wait. It's a shame that the definition of 'acceptable communication' is different from the factory's end, but there's nothing you can do about that.

Thanks for the support :-*.

Is it possible to be reinvoiced even though coverage has long since been gone?

I opted to not be reinvoiced while I could to not bother you with that stuff since I assumed that the case would have shipped out by now. But with all these delays, a reinvoice would be reassuring

You would have to pay the PayPal fees again. Please email support@noxary.co if you choose to go this route (include username, email, and invoice number).

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #1532 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 20:04:11 »
Looking for a spot (60 winkey version) anyone wanna back out please let me know

Thank you :-*

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1533 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 20:20:40 »

I was told that spots cannot be transferred right now, about a week ago
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1534 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 20:21:03 »

Transfers aren't open due to a close shipping date.

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
« Reply #1535 on: Mon, 08 May 2017, 20:52:15 »

Ok :( sorry mate didnt have time to go through all the comments

P/s: I can pay for shipping if someone wanna sell their case once you have received it

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #1536 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 10:48:24 »
Any news on production state xondat?
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1537 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:50:39 »

Were transfers ever allowed?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1538 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:53:57 »

Yes, there were quite a lot of changes.

Shipping tomorrow! They've been finishing sandblasting and packaging everything this past couple of days.

I'll probably stick the shipping form up here tomorrow once I have confirmation; I just need to clear a couple of things up with DHL. I'll have a much bigger post will all the detail and prices etc in it once I get confirmation tomorrow :p

Offline SixtyLife

« Reply #1539 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 12:58:56 »

Shipping tomorrow! They've been finishing sandblasting and packaging everything this past couple of days.

I'll probably stick the shipping form up here tomorrow once I have confirmation; I just need to clear a couple of things up with DHL. I'll have a much bigger post will all the detail and prices etc in it once I get confirmation tomorrow :p

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Kishsaver, JP SSK, Displaywriter SSK, 360C, HHKB Type S, X60, Jane v2, Jane v2 CE

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1540 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 13:37:20 »

That's interesting as a potential seller had a slot and he told me that you weren't allowing for transfers :(.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1541 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 13:40:19 »

That's interesting as a potential seller had a slot and he told me that you weren't allowing for transfers :(.

I'll be opening them once I receive confirmation that the boards are shipping :-*

PS:

The three things that will open when I get confirmation are:

- Shipping form
- Extra plate form
- Slot transfers

Offline fendent

• * Maker
« Reply #1542 on: Thu, 11 May 2017, 23:25:01 »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1543 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:44:32 »
Guess who has a tracking number ;D

To make this as fair as possible, I will be putting the shipping form up at 5PM EST today. You should fill in 1 form per 1 order. You will need your PayPal email, original invoice number, order number (spreadsheet will go up soon), your address & contact details, and what you want the package declared/insured at.

Shipping order will be decided by invoice payment order. The sooner your form is submitted, the sooner you'll be invoiced, the sooner you can pay.

I'll also put the extra plate form up at that time, and also reopen order transfers (pre-existing transfers will complete).

Pricing for DHL Express (1-3 days delivery) are the following:
  • United Kingdom - $20
  • Europe - $40-60
  • United States - $50
  • Canada - $60
  • Asia - $70
This is flat pricing, so fees and whatever are included.
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:58:48 by xondat »

Offline MMKB

« Reply #1544 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 09:58:39 »

To make this as fair as possible, I will be putting the shipping form up at 5PM EST today. You should fill in 1 form per 1 order. You will need your PayPal email, original invoice number, order number (spreadsheet will go up soon), your address & contact details, and what you want the package declared/insured at.

Shipping order will be decided by invoice payment order. The sooner your form is submitted, the sooner you'll be invoiced, the sooner you can pay.

I'll also put the extra plate form up at that time, and also reopen order transfers (pre-existing transfers will complete).

Wahoo! Love it. Just in time for my birthday.

Offline Unforgivable

« Reply #1545 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:03:28 »

• United Kingdom - $20
  • Europe - $40-60
  • United States - $50
  • Canada - $60
  • Asia - $70

For those who purchased more than one, will shipping be combined to reduce additional fees?

So hyped this is finally almost to everyone. I still need to order switches!
« Last Edit: Fri, 12 May 2017, 12:10:45 by Unforgivable »

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #1546 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:04:23 »

• United Kingdom - $20
  • Europe - $40-60
  • United States - $50
  • Canada - $60
  • Asia - $70
Yay, it's happening!

Boo for US time zones...

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #1547 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:10:38 »
Hype is real! So excited for this xondat!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
[GB] Noxary X60 (Shipping May 2017)
« Reply #1548 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:26:17 »
1 form for 1 order, so 3 boards (separately ordered) 3 forms to fill out?
Does this mean everything will be shipped separate and shipping can't be combined aswell?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1549 on: Fri, 12 May 2017, 11:36:24 »
Shipping cannot be combined in any way. Boxes are ordered to fit 1 keyboard, and the shipping is done by volumetric weight, so prices wouldn't change. If you have 3 orders you: fill in 3 forms, pay shipping 3 times, and receive 3 boxes.