Author Topic: The stone that is shining, this is the [BSUN]Akashi linear switch  (Read 3376 times)

Offline Davis_CCC

• Davis
Sorry so late, update new discord link,

Hi, I'm Davis from Mage Studios. I am very happy to introduce our first product here, it has been a long time, we have gone through 3 months, I searched for many factories, tried many molds, finally, we chose BSUN

about naming

We come from China, in 2023, we have experienced the most serious virus transmission, so, we need to have some light in the spring, even at night, we can also give off dazzling light, Akashi means shining stone, we will be strong, will give out their own, belong to everyone's dazzling light after gaining a new life

Select molds and materials

On the mold, in order to ensure the smooth and stable movement of the switch up and down, we optimized the size of the valve stem and bottom, as shown in the figure, adjusted the fit between the valve stem and the bottom,This also allows for less wobble in the valve stem

The color of the switch comes from a stone that glows
1、A 3.7mm bottom stem is used, in order to avoid the conflict between the stabilizer and the switch
2、UPE stem,POM material is used on the top to ensure smooth up and down movement of the valve stem, while better PA12 material is used as the bottom to ensure a clear typing sound
3、We chose a spring with only one layer, and the design length is 22mm. We did not choose a spring with two or three layers, which is not good for the linear switch. It is designed to be energized with a pressure of 37g, and the pressure to reach the bottom is 42.5g

I searched for a lot of reviewers and put forward suggestions for the optimization of akashi switches that can be implemented. On the day of production, a reviewer and I supervised the production of these switches at BSUN's factory. Thanks to the reviewer friends who supported me for taking time,Let us get the best factory lubrication results,More perfect lubrication is obtained without affecting the sound of the switch knocking, and without causing the oil to overflow, and unnecessary flow

About sales
We didn't want to do a Groupon so, on the 1st of June, we got all our shipments, sorry we're behind, this is a late post

So, if you want to cooperate with us, in your country, or region, please contact me

https://discord.gg/786jek5JHU
We will update all the information in the channel

Switch Specifications
Switch type: Linear
Manufacturer: BSUN/YOK
Stem material: UPE
Top: POM
Bottom:PA12
Operating Force: 37g
Bottom-out Force: 42.5g
Pre-travel: 1.95mm
Total Travel: 3.7mm
Spring: 22mm Single Stage
Factory Lubed: On spring, stem feet, and Inside side guide

Also note that the switch uses custom lubricating oil, which is not a specific name of lubricating oil, for better physical properties, we have received some feedback on controlling the flow of lubricating oil, people do not have to worry about lubricating oil flowing everywhere

Vendor List
waiting for cooperation

Pictures

In order to show the most authentic sound, we invited different people to record videos, including the most common and cheapest industrial-grade keyboards, and cnc aluminum alloy keyboards. Similarly, none of them have professional sound equipment, and they use mobile phones to shoot
Video 1: https://imgur.com/TF5EvvM
Video 2: https://imgur.com/8KuXzCF
Video 3: https://imgur.com/yaWc8Yl
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 June 2023, 00:57:32 by Davis_CCC »

Offline ktechs

Re: The stone that is shining, this is the [BSUN]Akashi linear switch
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 13 June 2023, 21:33:59 »
Hey friend!

Interested to find out more.

But the discord link has expired.

Offline Beaniekeys

Re: The stone that is shining, this is the [BSUN]Akashi linear switch