Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 791 times)

Offline fishy shadow

Hello :)
« on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 05:40:51 »
Hey peeps, I literally was walking my Cat a month ago (yes, you read that correctly). My youtube algorithm pumped out on the top of my newsfeed a video of Alexotos reviewing the Owlab MrSuit Keyboard, and since I had some time to kill I thought, why not. My wallet did not see this coming. I did not see this coming. I used to think that corsair or razer or, to be frank, anything that clacked was the way to go. I was not prepared for the rabbit hole I was going to go down. Fast forward to the next day, I'm at the tech store 'Media Markt' and I have no idea how people buy keyboards. How do I describe the feeling I want, surely there's some jargon that I need to have in order to do my own research. Luckily it was not a busy day and the employee seemed to know some things. That day I learned the difference between linear, clicky and tactile. I spent about 4-5 hours a day looking into keyboard every day for 3 weeks. I ordered my first few parts making my first keyboard a week ago and I'm so excited to build it and take my time and then learn by doing. I guess my wallet and financial status can blame youtube. Im super excited to be doing this and well thank you all for keeping this community vibrant and full of info. Much Love.