Author Topic: Looking for Advice!  (Read 717 times)

Offline darknessclaw

Looking for Advice!
« on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 13:43:22 »
Building a new PC, looking for a keyboard as well so I stumbled upon this forum.
I'm looking for a keyboard that feels like the razer blackwidow but I personally dislike razer a little because of their build reputation (things don't last too long [but I hear the blackwidow is actually good quality]). I looked around and saw that they have their own custom green switches and that blue would be the most similar so based off that, I'm looking for a keyboard with the criteria of:

Light keypresses with blue switches or similar to the razer green switches, I'm a touch typist, I'll be playing games but I don't care for a macro row but if it's there then cool, if it's not then great! I don't mind the sound of the clicks on some of the mechanical keys, the blackwidow sounds amazing to me but may disturb my girlfriend who may be watching tv in the same room. A tenkey is optional, doesn't really matter to me.

Thanks in advanced for any advice that may come through this thread!

P.S: I have done a forum search and looked around at other threads but I couldn't find anything that really helped me too well.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 November 2014, 14:29:31 by darknessclaw »

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
Re: Looking for Advice!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 November 2014, 14:15:42 »
Filco,Ducky,Leo,WASD,CM, all make good boards. Switches will be YOUR personal preference. IMO, I can game on any switch type...Get a switch tester/sample pack.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari