Author Topic: Antivax ?  (Read 81679 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Antivax ?
« Reply #600 on: Fri, 21 January 2022, 14:25:34 »
Onions I do eat with some regularity though.

Onions are seasoning, not vegetable. My dog is a ****ing vegetable though.

I ate his little face, I ate his little nose, and I ate the way he's always barking!

NT= north kor spy / comfirmed.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #601 on: Fri, 21 January 2022, 14:51:11 »
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33988001/

TL;DR - Conclusions: Our study is the first to demonstrate the presence of the COVID-19 virus in the penis long after the initial infection in humans.
Our results also suggest that widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from COVID-19 infection can contribute to ED.
Future studies will evaluate novel molecular mechanisms of how COVID-19 infection leads to ED.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 January 2022, 19:52:34 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #602 on: Sat, 22 January 2022, 00:46:50 »
I keep getting these texts:

THE CDC WANTS YOU TO KNOW THERE ARE HOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREA WITH COVID-19. SO HOT THEY ARE BURNING UP!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #603 on: Sat, 22 January 2022, 02:52:59 »

THE CDC WANTS YOU TO KNOW THERE ARE HOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREA WITH COVID-19. SO HOT THEY ARE BURNING UP!
Well it's a step up from e-mail spam - at least it's written in proper English.  Though it could be read as a warning so maybe it's genuine?

The problem is aside from a handful of people coming out of a coma recently I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of Covid by now and has decided what they are (not) going to do about it so it's surely too late.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33988001/

TL;DR - Conclusions: Our study is the first to demonstrate the presence of the COVID-19 virus in the penis long after the initial infection in humans.
Our results also suggest that widespread endothelial cell dysfunction from COVID-19 infection can contribute to ED.
Future studies will evaluate novel molecular mechanisms of how COVID-19 infection leads to ED.
Is this scary or coincidental?  I don't understand the medical terms but I do note they had just two samples - that's never enough for a proper study.  Covid symptoms are massively varied so just because two people who had Covid got ED doesn't mean 99.99% of people wont.  Any Covid survivor non ED sufferers up for giving them a sample?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #604 on: Sat, 22 January 2022, 10:08:17 »

Text back,  Install heat-exchanger + thermal compound.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #605 on: Sat, 22 January 2022, 10:10:42 »
Is this scary or coincidental?  I don't understand the medical terms but I do note they had just two samples - that's never enough for a proper study.  Covid symptoms are massively varied so just because two people who had Covid got ED doesn't mean 99.99% of people wont.  Any Covid survivor non ED sufferers up for giving them a sample?

The vast majority of "Hughmahns"  have early to serious stages of vascular disease due to consumption of a high fat-diet.

If 80% of americans are overweight and 40% are obese,  and you threw darts, you can get weight to correlate with anything.   This is used by both sides to prove and disprove (rationalize) whatever commercial advertising outcome they want.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #606 on: Mon, 24 January 2022, 16:52:29 »
Why are we spending all this money on Paxlovid,

tttssssss...  3060Ti or 6600xt w/ FULL vaccination, Gaming monitor w/ Booster..   

DONE... watch'um Roll in ....  200% vaxxed..  People lining up to be Triple/Quadruple Vaxxed. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #607 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 11:34:52 »
Omicron BA.2 just released

“We know that omicron … can clearly evade preexisting immunity” from both vaccines and exposure to other variants of the virus, he said. “What we don’t know yet is whether son-of-omicron does that better or worse than omicron. So that’s an open question.”

On Monday, more than 695,000 new coronavirus infections were reported and testing shows that almost all are from omicron.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #608 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 12:15:32 »
Success for a virus means infecting the maximum number of people and therefore spreading as fast and far as possible.

It is not in their interest to kill their victims, and being able to re-infect the same person repeatedly is a big plus.

Influenza, in that sense, represents a very successful virus in its gradual mutation and amazing endurance.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #609 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 17:52:23 »
Influenza, in that sense, represents a very successful virus in its gradual mutation and amazing endurance.
Viruses aren't conscious or even really alive, tbh. They are simply mutation made flesh; an inevitable by-product of us being based on DNA. The Monkey Shakespeare analogy essentially predicts that near-limitless, imperfect copying of a list of commands (which is really what DNA is) will at some point end up with an erroneous command that reads "replicate me infinitely", and that's how viruses came to be. Their existence is pretty much guaranteed; compared to complicated organisms like us, the odds of them existing versus "humans" existing is virtually infinite. The fact that they mutate so rapidly is also why I've found viruses to be an excellent way to explain evolution to religious people, by the way.

Just some random musings on your thoughts. Of course your points are all completely true. Evolutionarily speaking Omikron is a much more succesful virus than Delta is, and should compete it out of the human reservoir. In essence, Omikron is saving us from Delta.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #610 on: Tue, 25 January 2022, 19:30:47 »

an erroneous command that reads "replicate me infinitely"

I would call that a "core" command.

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/25/e2024815118

TL;DR - "Although each infected person carries an estimated 1 billion to 100 billion virions during peak infection, their total mass is no more than 0.1 mg. This curiously implies that all SARS-CoV-2 virions currently in all human hosts have a mass of between 100 g and 10 kg."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #611 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 09:21:46 »
Viruses aren't conscious or even really alive, tbh. They are simply mutation made flesh; an inevitable by-product of us being based on DNA.

Viruses are nano-machines.

The ones that hurt us, are Typically those that JUMP HOST from another animal,  Zoonotic.   They're most often harmless and perform life functions in the original Host, it's only when they jump, the inherent incompatibility turns deadly.

As for Conscious-ness,  They Run on the ANIMAL consciousness, INCLUDING human consciousness.   OUR DECISIONS greatly influence where these incompatible nano-machines end up.

IF NOT for Concentrated Animal Agriculture and Urbanization, we would've AVOIDED the vast majority of plagues.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #612 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 16:38:58 »
Viruses aren't conscious or even really alive, tbh. They are simply mutation made flesh; an inevitable by-product of us being based on DNA.

Viruses are nano-machines.

As for Conscious-ness,  They Run on the ANIMAL consciousness, INCLUDING human consciousness.

I think you really should look up what viruses are, how DNA works, and how cells affect their function :p .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #613 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 16:45:36 »
I think you really should look up what viruses are, how DNA works, and how cells affect their function :p .

"" OUR DECISIONS greatly influence where these incompatible nano-machines end up. ""

I was clearly talking about the consequence of human agency, problems as actuated by our collective decisions.

But Even outside of that, we know that biochemical messengers impact gene expression, it's still possible that there is a direct consciousness link between the nano-machine's behavior and thought.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #614 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 17:03:27 »
Grrr, I really hate people...

One of my aunts has a boyfriend who "just has a mild cough, it's just a cold", well it turned out to be Covid... They just found out after she went around hugging and kissing the whole family at a family gathering earlier this week.

Stop assuming it's "just a cold" and even if it is just a cold, why do people think it's okay to just pass it on to everyone around you?
And to those who say "Well we're all gonna get it anyhow",  yeah, because of people like you! Not everyone will, close but not everyone, but thanks for not even allowing me a fighting chance and making that decision for me.

Soo pissed right now.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #615 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 17:38:23 »
Other hughhmahnns'''  Am'I'righ ?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #616 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 20:32:50 »
Others at the gathering (which was not large) went and got tested, all were negative so I should be fine.

If you're sick, don't willingly pass it around, doesn't matter if it's Flu, a cold or Covid, no one wants to share your misery and unless.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #617 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 21:12:30 »
Others at the gathering (which was not large) went and got tested, all were negative so I should be fine.

If you're sick, don't willingly pass it around, doesn't matter if it's Flu, a cold or Covid, no one wants to share your misery and unless.

This is going to create a further Intimacy Gap in American Culture.

No Touching, Please..  Back, get back, No touching, hey, you , back.... BACK....

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #618 on: Wed, 26 January 2022, 23:03:19 »
No Touching, Please..  Back, get back, No touching, hey, you , back.... BACK....

And no newpapers to swat them with!
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #619 on: Thu, 27 January 2022, 03:22:43 »

"" OUR DECISIONS greatly influence where these incompatible nano-machines end up. ""

I was clearly talking about the consequence of human agency, problems as actuated by our collective decisions.

But Even outside of that, we know that biochemical messengers impact gene expression, it's still possible that there is a direct consciousness link between the nano-machine's behavior and thought.

You keep calling them nano-machines but they're NOTHING like that, and they have no behaviour or thought. That's my whole point. The way they work is based on nothing but inevitability.

This is going to create a further Intimacy Gap in American Culture.

Americans are already ultra non-touchy xD . Could it get any worse? :p

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #620 on: Thu, 27 January 2022, 15:33:55 »
You keep calling them nano-machines but they're NOTHING like that, and they have no behaviour or thought. That's my whole point. The way they work is based on nothing but inevitability.

I'm not arguing that they're capable of independent thought,   only that there is extremely intimate "interlink"  between their whereabout and behavior WITH the collective animal consciousness.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #621 on: Thu, 27 January 2022, 16:58:14 »
Oooooo.....

281712-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #622 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 09:22:06 »
ffffffffffffffffffffffff,     are you serious....

This thread on reddit,  OMG... Read the Top Comment   ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/sezbww/its_been_2_years_who_here_doesnt_know_anyone_who/

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #623 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 09:52:22 »
I tried to read that, but reddit always just looks like random gibberish to me.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #624 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 10:34:07 »
The thread title is,

its_been_2_years_who_here_doesnt_know_anyone_who

followed by top comment written by ANTIVAXXERS

My dad almost died from cancer because covid kept canceling his treatments

then

This is the real health crisis

then

This hits home hard for me. My father in law kept getting “elective” checkups pushed back for 8 MONTHS due to local hospital being “overwhelmed” by COVID. Meanwhile he proceeded to go from a solidly built 230 to a frail 150. Turns out he has stomach cancer. The only reason he was seen was because we just said **** it and took him to the ER.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #625 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 11:11:34 »

comment written by ANTIVAXXERS

****posting by anti-vaxxers ?

Front Page News !

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #626 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 11:16:51 »

comment written by ANTIVAXXERS

****posting by anti-vaxxers ?

Front Page News !

don't believe in covid,  yet blame covid for their own canceled cancer appointments.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #627 on: Sat, 29 January 2022, 22:54:21 »
Not keeping up with news lately,

Neil Young/ Joni Mitchell are removing their music from Spotify because of confusing anti-vaccination statements on a certain podcast

time to torrent everything ! no more streaming ! : )
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #628 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 08:41:13 »

confusing anti-vaccination statements

Young and Mitchell have always been eloquent artists of great integrity. (is it coincidence that both were born Canadian?)

The reason that idiocy and terrorism can gain and maintain momentum is that the general public shrugs its collective shoulder and does nothing to repudiate it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #629 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 09:09:26 »
281849-0
Xenon gas MRI

Long Covid patients have poor lung function despite never having required Hospital care.

Large dark areas on the right represents extremely poor gas transfer capability of the lungs, very poor function = breathlessness (a hallmark of Long Covid).

Good bye sports career,  basically turning people into late stage smokers even if they've never smoked.  <chronic low oxygen> also raises the risk of certain cancer types.

Tp4 Used to do 30 pull ups.  Can only do ~10 now.

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #630 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 10:05:46 »
Not keeping up with news lately,

Neil Young/ Joni Mitchell are removing their music from Spotify because of confusing anti-vaccination statements on a certain podcast

time to torrent everything ! no more streaming ! : )

It seems that Joni Mitchell is no longer looking at things from Both Sides Now.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #631 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 17:02:47 »
(Attachment Link)
Xenon gas MRI

Long Covid patients have poor lung function despite never having required Hospital care.

Large dark areas on the right represents extremely poor gas transfer capability of the lungs, very poor function = breathlessness (a hallmark of Long Covid).

Good bye sports career,  basically turning people into late stage smokers even if they've never smoked.  <chronic low oxygen> also raises the risk of certain cancer types.

Tp4 Used to do 30 pull ups.  Can only do ~10 now.
Show Image

THIRTY PULL UPS?! Didn't know TP was ripped Oo .

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #632 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 18:17:32 »

Back in the day...

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #633 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 19:02:42 »

Back in the day...

Show Image

Must have been before TP went vegan.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #634 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 20:32:40 »
Must have been before TP went vegan.

That does it...... Starting Tomorrow,  Maximum effort....  

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #635 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 20:36:55 »
This dumbass who is refusing a heart transplant because he doesn't want to get vaxxed, quite literally choosing to die on that hill.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #636 on: Sun, 30 January 2022, 21:26:59 »
This dumbass who is refusing a heart transplant because he doesn't want to get vaxxed, quite literally choosing to die on that hill.

I thought he died, when was this ?

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #637 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 02:41:15 »
I think that's a good thing. Wouldn't it be selfish to refuse to get vaxxed but then take up a perfectly good heart instead of someone who might actually deserve it? I think if you're gonna go anti-vaxx, you should take responsibility for it, and he did.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #638 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 03:11:08 »

I thought he died, when was this ?

Just a few days ago, in Boston.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #639 on: Mon, 31 January 2022, 10:38:54 »
I think that's a good thing. Wouldn't it be selfish to refuse to get vaxxed but then take up a perfectly good heart instead of someone who might actually deserve it? I think if you're gonna go anti-vaxx, you should take responsibility for it, and he did.

I read that they don't allow antivaxxers to get transplants because the survival rate is far too low if the immune system isn't buffered first.

Major surgery has the same net effect of being temporarily extremely immuno-compromised.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #640 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 19:55:18 »
A couple of months old, but still valid.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #641 on: Tue, 01 February 2022, 22:31:14 »
A couple of months old, but still valid.

7.81 jigawattz..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #642 on: Tue, 08 February 2022, 13:01:37 »
Starting to look like, maybe 5-7 years .. what do you guys think, we'll get covid done with in 5-7 years ?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #643 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 09:02:47 »
So..... doctors are saying,  if you get covid,  heart health goes pfffffttt.. <based on veterans study>

guess that's OK for gekha, since assume fellow computer compatriots adhors xercise.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #644 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 09:12:03 »
So..... doctors are saying,  if you get covid,  heart health goes pfffffttt.. <based on veterans study>
So even though when people catch the same variant they react differently if at all this study of mainly men (assuming veterans means ex-military) claims to have found a universal effect?  As usual, I'm sceptical.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #645 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 10:10:30 »
So even though when people catch the same variant they react differently if at all this study of mainly men (assuming veterans means ex-military) claims to have found a universal effect?  As usual, I'm sceptical.

_________The researchers compared more than 150,000 veterans who survived for at least 30 days after contracting COVID-19 with two groups of uninfected people: a group of more than five million people who used the VA medical system during the pandemic, and a similarly sized group that used the system in 2017, before SARS-CoV-2 was circulating._____

Stroke risk +52%
Heart failure risk +72%

_____The risk was elevated even for those who were under 65 years of age and lacked risk factors, such as obesity or diabetes.____

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #646 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 15:37:18 »
Stroke risk +52%
Heart failure risk +72%

Percentages only work when used in relation to a physical number.

Also, while some could be linked to Covid directly, how much was linked to people not going and doing their normal activities in fear of Covid?
Correlation is not always causation.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #647 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 15:41:59 »
Stroke risk +52%
Heart failure risk +72%

Percentages only work when used in relation to a physical number.

Also, while some could be linked to Covid directly, how much was linked to people not going and doing their normal activities in fear of Covid?
Correlation is not always causation.

Measurable at this scale, something really terrible has happened, and people's hearts are blowing up.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #648 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 15:58:35 »
Measurable smeasurable, computers and databases allow us to measure things far easier than we used to.

It still means nothing without a number to base it on, especially in this since it's a percentage, or a percentage.
If 1in 100,000 people have a problem and that percentage doubles, it's significant, but it's still only 2 in 100,000 people. Your odds of getting it are still pretty slim despite doubling.
Now if we're talking 1in 1500 people and it doubled, then yes, your odds got significantly worse.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #649 on: Fri, 11 February 2022, 16:58:40 »
Measurable smeasurable, computers and databases allow us to measure things far easier than we used to.

It still means nothing without a number to base it on, especially in this since it's a percentage, or a percentage.
If 1in 100,000 people have a problem and that percentage doubles, it's significant, but it's still only 2 in 100,000 people. Your odds of getting it are still pretty slim despite doubling.
Now if we're talking 1in 1500 people and it doubled, then yes, your odds got significantly worse.

For heart failure, it's +11.61 /1000 excess.

Those percentages are hazard ratios.