Author Topic: [Shipping] Calm Depths [Please claim any unreceived orders!]  (Read 393595 times)

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
Re: [Shipping] Calm Depths
« Reply #1150 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 08:48:11 »
do you have a secondary paypal i could pay you to ship out my order before this is fixed up?

Bunny will take extra payments for faster shipping, but the payments are at least a couple thousands dollars and they need to be routed through my paypal.  Then I will forward the payment to Bunny.  Let me know when you are ready to proceed.

I also know this Nigerian prince that would like to split his inheritance with you, but he will need your bank account numbers.  Just send those to me, and I will forward them to the prince, who is a close friend of mine.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1151 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 10:19:32 »
do you have a secondary paypal i could pay you to ship out my order before this is fixed up?

Bunny will take extra payments for faster shipping, but the payments are at least a couple thousands dollars and they need to be routed through my paypal.  Then I will forward the payment to Bunny.  Let me know when you are ready to proceed.

I also know this Nigerian prince that would like to split his inheritance with you, but he will need your bank account numbers.  Just send those to me, and I will forward them to the prince, who is a close friend of mine.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #1152 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 12:41:11 »

Show Image

Now I want to watch 80's movies all weekend.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #1153 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 14:42:44 »
someone asked to see my Calm Depths set on my KMAC mini, thought i'd post it here.

http://imgur.com/a/RqIlU

All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #1154 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 23:11:37 »
someone asked to see my Calm Depths set on my KMAC mini, thought i'd post it here.

Show Image

Very nice, i hope that 1.75x shift can fixe wrong profile.

We still wait our keysets from Bunny
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1155 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 23:53:33 »

Show Image

DAMN, it looks so nice in the Kmac mini, despite some saying that SA profiles are no good on smaller keyboards, how wrong they were.  I'm typing in mine with the older Retro key-caps BUT these look so much better.

You also have the same colour case as mine, sweet aluminum silver.

I also noticed your main spacer key is a little short, is that normal?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1156 on: Tue, 06 May 2014, 00:15:28 »

Show Image

that was me, and damn i'm happy I asked

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #1157 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 01:40:45 »

Show Image

DAMN, it looks so nice in the Kmac mini, despite some saying that SA profiles are no good on smaller keyboards, how wrong they were.  I'm typing in mine with the older Retro key-caps BUT these look so much better.

yeah, it seems like the spacing between the spacebar and the alts on either side is slightly wonky. i didn't assemble it so i dont know if thats how it was designed or assembled, but it works fine so i'm not upset.

the only thing i think i might change about this seutp would be if i could get the F keys on the left to match the row profile. i've thought about trying to get round4 blanks that would match.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1158 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 02:44:04 »

Show Image

yeah, it seems like the spacing between the spacebar and the alts on either side is slightly wonky.

Don't worry it's just my stupid sense of proportions that bug me so.  As long as it works nicely for you then it's the keyboard for you.  I always liked the Kmac mini and having the F keys on the left side, seems much more appropriate than having them placed up above everything else.

The Kmac mini is the perfect internet keyboard, small enough to use all the keys without requiring any FN initiation.  I always hated using two keys pressed at the same time to get something to work.  Besides it's even better than a HHKB calculator.
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 May 2014, 02:48:54 by Elrick »

Offline skuko

« Reply #1159 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 03:26:37 »
are there any trcking numbers for these? i'm still patiently waiting here in Slovakia :D

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1160 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 04:31:53 »
As far as I understand, shipping is still on hold because of the Paypal issue.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1161 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 17:45:40 »

Show Image

yeah, it seems like the spacing between the spacebar and the alts on either side is slightly wonky. i didn't assemble it so i dont know if thats how it was designed or assembled, but it works fine so i'm not upset.

the only thing i think i might change about this seutp would be if i could get the F keys on the left to match the row profile. i've thought about trying to get round4 blanks that would match.

I don't have that board personally, but at first glance it looks like you have a 7x spacebar, right?  Have you tried a setup with 1.5 1 1.5 7 1.5 sized keys?  I'm guessing that that might be causing the gap, and what looks like a gap on the left and right sides as well.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1162 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 17:52:26 »

Show Image

I don't have that board personally, but at first glance it looks like you have a 7x spacebar, right?  Have you tried a setup with 1.5 1 1.5 7 1.5 sized keys?  I'm guessing that that might be causing the gap, and what looks like a gap on the left and right sides as well.

he just has the wrong mods on there

it should be the layout you are suggesting, and looking at it the layout is correct and the keys are wrong
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #1163 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 18:07:38 »
I'll have to check that out. I'm used to doing same size mods across the bottom, never occurred to me to stick a shorter one in the middle there. thanks for the tip!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1164 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 18:10:02 »
I'll have to check that out. I'm used to doing same size mods across the bottom, never occurred to me to stick a shorter one in the middle there. thanks for the tip!

It's that crazy Korean layout.  ;)

Offline WicKeDNY

« Reply #1165 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 18:54:29 »
Hey, I've been away for quite some time but I preordered this group buy a long time ago and never received my set. I've lost track of who is organizing this now. Who do I contact to find out what happened to my set?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1166 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 19:06:03 »
Hey, I've been away for quite some time but I preordered this group buy a long time ago and never received my set. I've lost track of who is organizing this now. Who do I contact to find out what happened to my set?

pm sent

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1167 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 19:54:21 »
are there any trcking numbers for these? i'm still patiently waiting here in Slovakia :D

i will have the rest of the uk/eu orders of these sets boxed up on friday and shipped on saturday or monday

the US/ROW orders are on hold until the limit on my paypal is sorted

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1168 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 20:04:11 »

i will have the rest of the uk/eu orders of these sets boxed up on friday and shipped on saturday or monday

Thanks for letting us know.  Just in knowing, has that abysmal continent known as Australia been addressed yet? 

If you have mentioned it before please forgive my lazy-arse attitude in not flicking back some web pages to see.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1169 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 20:11:48 »

Thanks for letting us know.  Just in knowing, has that abysmal continent known as Australia been addressed yet? 

If you have mentioned it before please forgive my lazy-arse attitude in not flicking back some web pages to see.

I'm in bed now but I'll check tomorrow, Australia will be sent from US and those are literally just going out in order, I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow to let you know roughly when it did or should go out

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1170 on: Wed, 07 May 2014, 20:18:52 »
I'm in bed now but I'll check tomorrow, Australia will be sent from US and those are literally just going out in order, I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow to let you know roughly when it did or should go out

Thank you Bunnyman.  Relax and curl up with your kitty for that good night's rest  ;D .

Offline vierax

« Reply #1171 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 00:00:22 »

Great news, at least for me and my fellow neighbours in Europe. I was so jealous not to be in the first batch but seems that I'll have the set before my birthday :D
I still support my patient non-eu comrades. :thumb:
This is pure unluck, we really should find another payment solution instead of this annoying Paypal.

Offline OnTheBrink

• Work Hard. Play Harder.
    • Wired In Store
« Reply #1172 on: Thu, 08 May 2014, 12:14:52 »
OMG how did I miss this?

=*(

Offline ruckyzomg

« Reply #1173 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 01:01:06 »
Have all the Asian orders been shipped yet? Someone in my part of the world has received his but i've yet to receive mine.

Offline zhihuichan

• Click,click,click
« Reply #1174 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 01:17:15 »
How could I miss this?  :( :( :(

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1175 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 03:04:09 »
I am waiting for my order shipped ~_~
When will bunny process Asia orders?
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline pasph

« Reply #1176 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 03:13:07 »
Still waiting for 1 ISO kit
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1177 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 13:54:18 »
just packed up about 20 more orders from the uk to the eu

all will be sent out first thing tomorrow

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1178 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 18:59:26 »

And who says no one loves Europe?  You guys are getting it soon compared to us 'forgotten ones' stuck in the 3rd world, can only look on with envy and regret.

PLEASE take some photos and show them in your keyboards, so that we can live vicariously through your own images.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1179 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 19:01:32 »

And who says no one loves Europe?  You guys are getting it soon compared to us 'forgotten ones' stuck in the 3rd world, can only look on with envy and regret.

PLEASE take some photos and show them in your keyboards, so that we can live vicariously through your own images.

i spoke to the US proxy today, he is right in the middle of his finals, but all things ctrl alt related are baout to start moving soon in a big way including this

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1180 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:24:57 »

i spoke to the US proxy today, he is right in the middle of his finals, but all things ctrl alt related are baout to start moving soon in a big way including this

What could it be?

Very excite!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1181 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 20:35:04 »

Let the guy finish his studies but your statement has me wondering Bunny, has ctrl/alt bought out EK and you will soon be running that retail outlet yourself?

Or have you decided to finally make a better keyboard to house your own key-caps from mulitple Group Buys?

Or did you make a deal with some huge conglomerate to distribute all your wares cheaply across all continents, everywhere?

Offline argyakrivos

« Reply #1182 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 05:59:31 »

Does this mean that you will be sending UK orders as well?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1183 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 06:14:35 »

all remaining uk orders went out yesday, you should get them today or tomorrow

Offline DragonJujo

« Reply #1184 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 15:50:32 »

Well sh-it.  Looks like I was able to find enough time to build my ergodox before I got my keycaps.  Stupid finals. 

Offline argyakrivos

« Reply #1185 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 16:20:19 »

all remaining uk orders went out yesday, you should get them today or tomorrow
Just got them! They look really nice :)
Although, I'm more looking forward to get PENUMBRA! I'll probably be selling Calm Depths.

Thank you BunnyLake! :)

Offline skuko

« Reply #1186 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 03:54:21 »
i received mine yesterday and i have to say i won't even take them out of the box, trying to directly resell them. this GB ran so long, that i got the filco sphericals instead and after a while of using them i found that the SA profile isn't for me.

i'm selling these and will most likely sell penumbra too, even though i'm debating on that one, just because of the awesome color scheme that is penumbra.

and of course huge thanks to BunnyLake for taking it over ;)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #1187 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 07:34:41 »
How are the US orders? ~,~

Offline vierax

« Reply #1188 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 09:42:34 »
I received mine five weeks ago in a pretty little box, thank you Bunny !

The cyan letter aren't as flashy as on screen. For me it's a good surprise since it fits nicely with 7bit's SPH. So thank you too Calm, I hope you're fine.
Sorry no picture, I need to buy a new Li-ion battery for my Lumix. :(

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1189 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 09:59:47 »
I've got my little box yesterday. Thanks again Bunny & Crew!  :cool:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1190 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 10:58:09 »

The cyan letter aren't as flashy as on screen. For me it's a good surprise since it fits nicely with 7bit's SPH. So thank you too Calm, I hope you're fine.

5 weeks ago, time travel, they were only sent a week or 2 ago

How are the US orders? ~,~

we are working on them

I've got my little box yesterday. Thanks again Bunny & Crew!  :cool:

hope you like them sir

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1191 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 13:08:50 »
Anyone have an extra ergodox set they'd like to get rid of ?  ;)
Hi :)

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1192 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 13:22:41 »
Anyone have an extra ergodox set they'd like to get rid of ?  ;)

I'm pretty sure I have at least one awaiting shipping (I'm in the US), and no use for it as I've sold all my ErgoDox bits.  However, I don't think we should ask Bunnylake to split orders, best to hold off until deliveries arrive. 

Offline pshay

« Reply #1193 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 21:47:00 »
I am waiting for my order shipped

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1194 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 22:12:17 »
However, I don't think we should ask Bunnylake to split orders, best to hold off until deliveries arrive.

YES, wait for yours to be delivered first.  I'm in now way ever giving up on my Calm Depths, in fact you will have to prize them from my dead lifeless hands when it comes to separating me from this key-set.

I'm no traitor for giving up on this and will never be one.  Just urgently waiting for the Mrs to phone me when my BunnyLake package finally arrives  :thumb: .

Offline vierax

« Reply #1195 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 17:10:52 »

5 weeks ago, time travel, they were only sent a week or 2 ago
Days, I meant days  :-[ I'm not a time traveler, if I was I certainly tried to seduce Rachel McAdams.

Offline lewi

« Reply #1196 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 07:12:23 »
so, how's going?
i sent pm to bunny, but there's no response.
heres korea.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1197 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 09:04:43 »
so, how's going?
i sent pm to bunny, but there's no response.
heres korea.

things are going well sir

all update above

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #1198 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 08:06:40 »
Have read that Bunny's Paypal issues have now been sorted in a separate thread. Any word on shipping for rest of the world? Apologies if I missed any update posts.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1199 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 08:10:31 »
Have read that Bunny's Paypal issues have now been sorted in a separate thread. Any word on shipping for rest of the world? Apologies if I missed any update posts.

we are working on it

we have long since run out of the money i was given to ship this set

so im basically funding it as and when i can in bits