Author Topic: [Shipping] Calm Depths [Please claim any unreceived orders!]  (Read 393636 times)

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
Re: [Shipping] Calm Depths
« Reply #1250 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 00:35:58 »
Oh I nearly forgot to return an aussie retort.

Cods: tagged "Slimy Cane Toad who is currently typing on lovely Calm Depths keys whilst Elrick is not"  ;) .

FTFY mate!  :))
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1251 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 03:53:32 »
Oh I nearly forgot to return an aussie retort.

Cods: tagged "Slimy Cane Toad who is currently typing on lovely Calm Depths keys whilst Elrick is not"  ;) .

FTFY mate!  :))

Evil tosser, rub it in why don't you  :'( >:D :'( .

Offline lewi

« Reply #1252 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 05:14:34 »
Trying really hard to be patient while waiting for my set!

they are shipping soon

all mine are shipped

racoon is just finishing off the last of nostalgia, not much to go, then this is next on his list

How about the progress for Asia orders?  :-[

i want to know too.
it takes so long time.
i just want to know shipping scadules or something like that.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1253 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 14:44:20 »
I still don't have mine.  Have all the US orders shipped?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1254 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 16:38:26 »

no

basically none have shipped to the US, as stated a few posts above though, they are about to
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Lyced

« Reply #1255 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 04:17:06 »
I take it that there are some Canadian orders left in the US still to be shipped?

I ask cause someone else from my city has received theirs months ago and I'm still waiting on mine.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1256 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 04:59:11 »

no

basically none have shipped to the US, as stated a few posts above though, they are about to

Bunny disregard my anxious cravings to have these in my immediate possession  ::) .   I will be willing to wait for another 8 weeks to see if they will arrive, hence don't send anything extra out from your collection because you never know I still might get my BIG package  8) .

Besides I paid for 4 complete sets with all the extras and I can't let those Postal goons lose them completely.  With a little luck they still might be in transit or sitting in some warehouse waiting for delivery.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1257 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 05:53:44 »

no

Bunny disregard my anxious cravings to have these in my immediate possession  ::) .   I will be willing to wait for another 8 weeks to see if they will arrive, hence don't send anything extra out from your collection because you never know I still might get my BIG package  8) .

Besides I paid for 4 complete sets with all the extras and I can't let those Postal goons lose them completely.  With a little luck they still might be in transit or sitting in some warehouse waiting for delivery.

your order hasnt shipped yet sir, raccoon is sending your set, now that we have some shipping funds they will be leaving soon, just playing catch up

i will update here shortly when they are going out, thank you for your patience

Offline jinhan108

« Reply #1258 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 12:12:55 »
Hi Bunny, did you send the sets bound for Asia? Or is Raccoon sending them instead?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1259 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 12:14:36 »
Hi Bunny, did you send the sets bound for Asia? Or is Raccoon sending them instead?

raccoon is

i do the UK/EU orders, once again, this is literally about to get moving again, once a bunch get packed up and out ill update here, it should be a pretty quick job

Offline bdtbinh

• In Geek I trust
« Reply #1260 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 08:30:16 »
Still no sign of package.....

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #1261 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 20:37:58 »
Oh hey thread, has my **** shipped yet?

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1262 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 01:39:42 »
You guys, chill. This isn't 7bit over on DT, where if it were, he'd have in his OP-FAQ the instructions to spam him with something like

WHERE ARE MY KEYCAPS DID YOU SEND THEM YET

Bunny is from Britain, where they're all, like, refined, and quiet, and stuff.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1263 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 04:36:27 »
Bunny is from Britain, where they're all, like, refined, and quiet, and stuff.

Yeah the Brits are always quiet and reserved compared to us annoying convicts living in the far outer colonies  ;) .

Hence relax and take a chill tablet with a bottle of Bundie, then sit down and enjoy because the caps will arrive eventually to your front door.

Offline ruckyzomg

« Reply #1264 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 07:01:31 »
Still no sign of my package... It's already July

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1265 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 12:21:03 »
a bunch of US orders were packed 2 days ago and are going out

Offline lewi

« Reply #1266 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 10:35:34 »
who's raccoon?
asia soon?
it's about a year..

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1267 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 22:32:57 »
who's raccoon?
asia soon?
it's about a year..

raccoon is a GH user called theflyingraccoon.  He does the US shipping for CtrlAltStore, Bunny's GB service.  I can't answer the other questions definitively, but I do know that the people involved here are not slacking and are working to get your order shipped.  :)  I'm also waiting, but these things take time.  You'll get your caps soon enough!   :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1268 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 22:50:14 »
raccoon is a GH user called theflyingraccoon.  He does the US shipping for CtrlAltStore, Bunny's GB service.  I can't answer the other questions definitively, but I do know that the people involved here are not slacking and are working to get your order shipped.  :)  I'm also waiting, but these things take time.  You'll get your caps soon enough!   :D

All I can add is that imagine if you were in Raccoon's shoes meaning you have got (don't know exactly how many orders) say 300 individual orders to sort and post.  Hence how long would it take you to do it?

Once you start walking in their shoes all of a sudden it isn't easy anymore to do something like this when you get constant questions asking "where are my key-sets" being thrown at you every single day.  Not only will the pressure start mounting but don't forget you are also doing the sorting and posting FOR FREE meaning no one is paying you to do all of this in the first place.  Plus you still have to go to REAL work and also school, doing assignments, studying and sitting tests, shopping, paying bills and accomplish everything else as well.

That is why it's easy for the rest of us in comfort to start whining and complaining that we haven't seen our paid for key-sets have a little compassion, for the single person doing all this work on his own, with no help from anyone else out there.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 July 2014, 22:52:01 by Elrick »

Offline ZeDestructor

« Reply #1269 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 00:41:44 »

All I can add is that imagine if you were in Raccoon's shoes meaning you have got (don't know exactly how many orders) say 300 individual orders to sort and post.  Hence how long would it take you to do it?

Once you start walking in their shoes all of a sudden it isn't easy anymore to do something like this when you get constant questions asking "where are my key-sets" being thrown at you every single day.  Not only will the pressure start mounting but don't forget you are also doing the sorting and posting FOR FREE meaning no one is paying you to do all of this in the first place.  Plus you still have to go to REAL work and also school, doing assignments, studying and sitting tests, shopping, paying bills and accomplish everything else as well.

That is why it's easy for the rest of us in comfort to start whining and complaining that we haven't seen our paid for key-sets have a little compassion, for the single person doing all this work on his own, with no help from anyone else out there.

And that's why trust is a very valuable commodity in GB circles. Also why I have said nothing. Me buying by proxy because I missed the original buying period makes it even more lame, since I haven't even paid anything yet. I'm just sitting tight and waiting for the US orders to get shipped out so the extensive forwarding process can start.

Offline sakai4eva

« Reply #1270 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 22:06:17 »
Anybody selling the ergodoxen set, pm me.

Or if there are leftovers :(

Offline skuko

« Reply #1271 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 03:54:59 »

And that's why trust is a very valuable commodity in GB circles. Also why I have said nothing. Me buying by proxy because I missed the original buying period makes it even more lame, since I haven't even paid anything yet. I'm just sitting tight and waiting for the US orders to get shipped out so the extensive forwarding process can start.

and not only that, he also manufactures the cables, if i'm not mistaken. that's a LOT of work to do, i really don't get why people get their panties in a bunch.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1272 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:31:18 »
and not only that, he also manufactures the cables, if i'm not mistaken. that's a LOT of work to do, i really don't get why people get their panties in a bunch.
It's a labor of love. Emphasis on labor.

Maybe we group-buy organizers should go on strike until we can form a union.

... of course ... some one will have to be in charge of the union-dues. Sounds like a lot of hassle to me; count me out, I get nervous enough handling random mook's money.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #1273 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 15:31:42 »
At this point, about half of the orders have been shipped. They should be arriving shortly. Thank you everyone for being patient and I'm sorry for the wait!
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1274 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 18:06:11 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1275 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 18:39:07 »

At this point, about half of the orders have been shipped. They should be arriving shortly. Thank you everyone for being patient and I'm sorry for the wait!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1276 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 18:47:25 »

after putting in more effort to find an answer to your question than i feel it deserves, yes your **** has shipped

Offline ZeDestructor

« Reply #1277 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:15:33 »

after putting in more effort to find an answer to your question than i feel it deserves, yes your **** has shipped

Stop spoiling the brats! :P

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1278 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:22:30 »

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
« Reply #1279 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 22:22:59 »
mods, if you're going to censor my posts, censor all of it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:46:39 by kmiller8 »

Offline jalli

« Reply #1280 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 07:25:38 »
The timing could not be better, I've got 5 Doxes sitting in my house, a total of 7 co-workers and friends building doxes and I get to put Calm Depths on my second Dox :)
Antonia

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1281 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 22:36:44 »
YES they have arrived. The Mrs put the box in the garage so that it didn't take up anymore space in the Walk in passage-way.

Sure enough it came in from Nathan, aka The Flying Raccoon  :thumb: .  This is my 3rd set of SA Profiles and I feel like some kind of Virgin, ready for some rough action....... 8)

Have already placed some into my G80-1800 GON-made keyboard and it simply is too beautiful to behold (mrs doesn't know about this one).  He installed Clears with Vintage Browns and it's like typing on firm clouds (way better than any thorpie junk).

BunnyLake and Co you have delivered the perfect CalmDepths Key-set into my home.  I wish SP could of made some Cherry Caps-locks to go with these but I am too happy in seeing and using what I have already.  So glad that at least these came into Convict Town unmolested (very rare but it will happen sometimes)  ;D .
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 July 2014, 22:39:01 by Elrick »

Offline jalli

« Reply #1282 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 23:21:32 »
I can't wait to post a full aluminium case ErgoDOX with all deep dish Calm Depth .... grrrr
Antonia

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1283 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 10:57:25 »
I hate to ask again and again.
But I really want to know when or any schedule to deliver Asia orders?
Is this GB over than one year?
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1284 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 11:01:42 »
I hate to ask again and again.
But I really want to know when or any schedule to deliver Asia orders?
Is this GB over than one year?

asia is shipping from the US and they have started going out

i know everyone is fed up

believe me, i am too, i shipped all my orders out long ago, but a lot of the delays are not jsut that the US proxy is busy, the keysets were sent to us in an unusable state, we had to order more keys just to make the keyset usable, we also didnt have nearly enough money to ship the buy, we have only just got all this on track so it is now moving out

everything will get out, its just taking some time
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 11:04:20 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1285 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 19:36:52 »
ok

to add to the colossal ball ache this has been, because these orders werent on our site, the US proxy sorta lost track of where he was in shipping, and has accidentally sent out 15 orders that were already sent

apart from the fact this is gonna cost a ton of money to fix, i understand its also an inconvenience for everyone who received a second set

if you are one of the people who got a second package (they are starting to show up) please pm me so we can work something out about either getting them back to us or forwarding them along to somewhere else

its gonna be a bit of a logistical nightmare but im working on it

on a side note, there are also about 50 other order which are about to show up to people that havent already got there order

so thumbs up for that

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1286 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:23:06 »

if you are one of the people who got a second package (they are starting to show up) please pm me so we can work something out about either getting them back to us or forwarding them along to somewhere else

its gonna be a bit of a logistical nightmare but im working on it

If you happened to have sent a SECOND set to me, I fear I will be engulfed in Blue and Grey for years to come.  I shall send the second package back to you pronto (if) when it arrives.  I know the personal cost of spending money on items you can't afford hence I won't be ripping you off here when it comes to this.

It will ultimately come down to personnel character if you decide to do what's right instead of stealing from someone that has done their best to deliver a Group Buy, set up by some outside stranger.  Remember Bunny and his crew didn't have to do this yet it seems this venture has cost him personally beyond what anyone else has ever expected.  I'm sure Geekhack isn't filled with money grubbing, scumbags only interested in themselves and they will all return the extra sets if it was delivered to their front doors.

Courtesy and respect is something BunnyLake and his Crew deserve due to all the hard work they put into this and didn't make any profit out of it for themselves.  Maybe they represent the true meaning of Geekhack, getting out key-sets to everyone all over the world no matter the cost to themselves - especially the time and effort it took.

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #1287 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:29:10 »
It will ultimately come down to personnel character if you decide to do what's right instead of stealing from someone that has done their best to deliver a Group Buy
I'd just like to point out, that that's not even who you'd be stealing from. These were a limited run thing; if you conveniently "keep" the extra, you're stealing from a fellow GH'r like yourself who will now never get their caps because you "didn't see them".

But as Elrick points out, we've got a pretty good crew, by and large, here an GH.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1288 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:39:25 »
I'll call my house in AL and make sure I didn't get two sets. If I did, wouldn't it make sense to just send it directly to someone who is waiting for theirs??
I'm back.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1289 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 21:09:13 »
yeah we know which orders were sent twice and have tracking etc

ill get list together in the morning and get some pms out

sorry again

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1290 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 21:25:17 »
I want to pay for re-routing 5 of those 15 orders (maybe more if it's cheaper than I'm anticipating).  Whatever additional costs may be incurred due to the error.  I know that might not be a whole lot, but it would at least help take the burden off you guys.  Let me know how much that amounts to, please.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1291 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 08:45:35 »
I got my set of the blue and grey yesterday (in Virginia, which has a certain topical synchronicity).  Beautiful.  Typing on them now, on a Ducky Pro, and it's pure bliss.

Thanks so much to everyone who pitched in to make this GB a reality!

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1292 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 12:14:30 »
I'm not superstitious, but this set seems cursed or something. Was the oil used to make the plastic taken from some ancient burial ground?

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1293 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 13:48:17 »
I called my house.  I received one and only one set.  So far.
I'm back.

Offline Tarzan

• formerly known as Greystoke
  • * Maker
« Reply #1294 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 14:43:04 »
I got my set of the blue and grey yesterday (in Virginia, which has a certain topical synchronicity).  Beautiful.  Typing on them now, on a Ducky Pro, and it's pure bliss.

Thanks so much to everyone who pitched in to make this GB a reality!

For some reason, I thought this GB was for a 60/75% keyboard, so no number pad.  Which is why I wasn't surprised to get no number pad.

But there is a numpad kit in the total package, right?  I see images of it on the first page of the thread.  I got two sets of assorted blanks, probably the ErgoDox kits, so I was able to piece together enough caps for the number pad, and three (?) ISO kits. 

Anyone want to trade?  Or am I just out of luck?  I could have sworn I ordered one of every option, as I usually do.

Offline Mad_Doktor

« Reply #1295 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:49:56 »
Haven't gotten mine yet but I am thinking of getting a new cherry keyboard for work to show off  :p

Any suggestions? Currently using a CM QFR w/ cherry blues at work and real estate is a bit of premium.
CM QFR - Cherry Blue | CM Storm Trigger - Cherry Brown | Keycool 84 - Cherry Black | Corsair K95 - Cherry Red | IBM Model M '93

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #1296 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 15:59:38 »
I want to pay for re-routing 5 of those 15 orders (maybe more if it's cheaper than I'm anticipating).  Whatever additional costs may be incurred due to the error.  I know that might not be a whole lot, but it would at least help take the burden off you guys.  Let me know how much that amounts to, please.

I'm down to take another 5. Just let me know how best to do so Mr. Bunny.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1297 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 16:17:17 »

I'm down to take another 5. Just let me know how best to do so Mr. Bunny.

I'd be honored if you'd allow me to pay for the last 5.

Offline bupsthename

« Reply #1298 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 16:46:35 »
Sent you a PM, bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1299 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 16:47:28 »