Author Topic: F1 2015  (Read 51250 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: F1 2015
« Reply #500 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 05:49:08 »
The last ever P3 of the season;

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #501 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 09:50:37 »
So after quali the top three are:

Nico Rosberg
Lewis Hamilton
KIMI-****ING-NO-****S

« Last Edit: Sat, 28 November 2015, 12:36:06 by baldgye »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #502 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:26:04 »
LOL @ Vettel. I thought that was quite funny. But I'm glad everyone's favourite Finn is third ;)

The Force Indias are doing really well, but I don't think they will stay up there throughout the race. Vettel will come back up to fourth, Kimi will stay in third unless he gets another mechanical failure. I can't see Lewis winning though.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #503 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 09:04:12 »
Well that's it folks, the end of the season. The race was pretty much as-per. Nothing up front and everything in the middle with Alonso and Button having a miserable time but trying to make the most of it.
I feel like Merc totally covered Kimi with Lewis and gave him no real chance to fight after he reduced the gap to just over a second. Oh well. Vettel and Ferrari did a good job getting the max points despite a poor Saturday.

Let's hope next year the front is as exciting as the midfield has been this season.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #504 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 16:48:13 »
Well that's it folks, the end of the season. The race was pretty much as-per. Nothing up front and everything in the middle with Alonso and Button having a miserable time but trying to make the most of it.
I feel like Merc totally covered Kimi with Lewis and gave him no real chance to fight after he reduced the gap to just over a second. Oh well. Vettel and Ferrari did a good job getting the max points despite a poor Saturday.

Let's hope next year the front is as exciting as the midfield has been this season.

Hmmmm. I am sad they wouldn't let them race. not bringing Lewis in earlier for his final stop, then not letting him push when they did finally bring him in. Sad there is going to be no more F1 for a while :( Glad Kimi came third though :D Great midfield action as usual too :) Jenson did well!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #505 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 01:38:45 »
Well, Kimi didn't win but did get his 80th podium finish. ;) Unfortunately, Bottas had a dismal race, poor start, being released early and hitting Button, which meant a lap without a functioning front wing, an extra stop to change it and a 5 second penalty... So Kimi took back 4th spot in the championship from Bottas.

I agree that this whole season has been a bit flat. Hoping for more competetiveness in the top few teams next year. Would be nice to have at least a proper 4-way battle between McLaren, Williams, Ferrari and Mercedes.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #506 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 02:09:47 »
And just to finish this thread off, the top of the 2015 Formula 1 Drivers World Championship