geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KBM Odin - YEA Another Manu change

(1/24) > >>

atl22033:

Quick disclaimer: this isnt a weeb set to some peoples very BASED opinions lo

Hi I'm pasta and this is my first ever set PBTfans Odin! My bases of this set is on the idea of the dead going back and reuniting with the god himself, Odin, in preparation of Ragnarok. I went with a black, white, and cyan set color way to represent the nothingness of the dead, and the white and cyan showing the light at the end where they will reunite with their fallen brothers and allies to serve their god once more. This set will be made with dye-sub

Interest Check Form

UPDATE:

Listen I know oh god another manu change, but this is for the best due to the noveltys not working well with doubleshot, which is why the manu change has happened so novs can be kept to detail and quality please I know its a lot of changing but best with it, thank you

Kits:
Click for larger images

BASE KIT:

RAGNAROK ALT BASE KIT:

NOVELTIES:

NUMPAD:

ALT NUMPAD:

NORDEUK:

NORDEUKALT:

40S:

SPACEBARS:

Renders:
Click for larger images

KBD Odin by KBDfans

PHEONIX BY CABLE CAR DESIGNS

D60 BY KBDFANS

Ellora65 By KikosLab

Colors:
Alphas: Pantone 656UAlpha Legends: Pantone Black 6UMods: Pantone Black 6UMod Legends: Pantone 635UAccent: Pantone 635UAccent Legends: Pantone Black 6U

Deskmats/collabs/artisans:
Click for larger images

Deskmats:
Light Deskmat

Dark Deskmat

Artisans:
Asero Foundry Artisan

CableMod Collab:

Deskmat/Collab/Artisans

Here is a render made by Cylent creator of Epbt Kavala support that as well, and this is a render with the dark version of the deskmat

Vendors

NA: Mechs & Co. Mechs&CoCA: AlphaKeys   AlphaKeysMX: Rheset   RhesetEU: KeyGem KeyGemUK: KeebCats   KeebCatsAU: AllCaps    AllCaps

Pricing TBA

[b]To do list:[/b]

Post the IC
Improvements to NordeUk
Some collabs
???

Discord

Some people I would really like to thank are:
i would like to thank the people in the designer community for helping me out and teaching me the ropes
I would like to give thanks to Cylent, Eg0, Imperfectlinkn, NoPun, and scott for helping me make this set
I would like to thank Mechs&Co for getting me a pantone book when amazon had cancelled that order
I would like to thank shmak for supporting me through out this whole process and making the signature art which is very nice
Someone who I would like to thank the very most is my artist Remiy who I would not be to live without who basically made all these novelties come to life
I would also just like to give a big thank you to everyone who helped support me through the design process.
and also thank you pomchamp andrew for saving my ass with from english errors
I would also like to thank Jakk for helping me improve my renders a lottt and also mark for helping with board conversion
I would also like to thank mark for saving my ass and helping so much with the deskmat

Changes

Guesss whatttt we got a collab with Asero Foundry for a metal artisan and it is looking beautiful, the interest thing has been added to the form is if you would fill it out it would mean a lot

So right now I have some deskmat protos coming in and I must say they look mighty fine, and this is all thanks to Zionstudios
here are some photos:
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

I've come to the conclusion that there will be two base kits
one with subs being the dark Ragnarok alt base kit
and one light without subs being the base kits

September 4th, 2021
Hey hey hey hey so guess what you guys asked for it so there are now runic sub-legends on the base kit I know in the render it is a little hard to see dw I will be working on making those a little larger.

August 30th, 2021
Another Quick update some improvements have been made to the 40s kit those will get rendered and labeled as soon as possible. I have Some Collabs that I'm working on which will include a metal artisan which I am hopping can be over 1u. I will get deskmat renders out soon so keep an eye out for that!

August 17th,
les go we got that deskmat design

Update August 5th, 2021:
I updated renders so they should be much better now. I have been looking at feedback and I am currently considering putting the sub-legends in the base kit. I also have made some kitting changes as follows:

Ragnarok alt:
Added 7u spacebar
Added uk terminal

Nordeuk:
removed top 3 keys because they are included in base kit

Spacebars:
added two 3u alpha spacebars
added one 1u alpha spacebar
removed 7u spacebar

AstralYT:
Finally from pre-ic to IC. Took you long enough.

I'll insta buy it.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

shima:
odin so lit

klexoslethal:
It seems the novelties are all r1, I can only imagine that it was a mistake. I forgot to put this in the IC form but I would like to see the Nordic sub-legends on the light alphas, maybe even in the base kit instead of the dark alphas. Aside from that I'm loving the set, will probably be buying this

atl22033:

--- Quote from: klexoslethal on Wed, 04 August 2021, 16:28:28 ---It seems the novelties are all r1, I can only imagine that it was a mistake. I forgot to put this in the IC form but I would like to see the Nordic sub-legends on the light alphas, maybe even in the base kit instead of the dark alphas. Aside from that I'm loving the set, will probably be buying this

--- End quote ---

it was I just saw that lmfao give me one sec

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version