geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] MW Heresy 💀

<< < (19/20) > >>

ABlazinBlueToe:

--- Quote from: mgsickler on Tue, 14 November 2023, 12:55:27 ---If you purchased Hersey and did not chargeback, please fill out this google form here. NovelKeys has received these sets and will fulfill for impacted customers for the cost of shipping.

Heresy: https://forms.gle/psospjQ1ZnMtA8eN8

--- End quote ---

You guys are the best!

Rumblethumps:

--- Quote from: mgsickler on Tue, 14 November 2023, 12:55:27 ---If you purchased Hersey and did not chargeback, please fill out this google form here. NovelKeys has received these sets and will fulfill for impacted customers for the cost of shipping.

Heresy: https://forms.gle/psospjQ1ZnMtA8eN8

--- End quote ---
You guys are the best. I didn't bother doing a chargeback since it had been so long, and I'm sure many others were in the same boat. I had lost hope, but now there's light at the end of this mechs&co tunnel!

lofi_network:
While I appreciate NK stepping in here (truly, I do), it would have been cool to give ppl more time to see this and sign up for the discounted sets. I didn't see this in time and now my only options are to pay more than gb price for units I already paid for :-/  It's my understanding that M&C actually did pay the invoice for these, so it's slightly different than other scenarios where NK has had to take on the debt of the entire invoice to make this happen. I wish there were more flexibility here, it sucks to feel like I lost out twice on the same GB and that the things I bought (and M&C, in turn paid for) are being sold for more money to other people.

I want to reiterate that I very much appreciate NK stepping in here and being such a stand up vendor in the community, just bummed out at losing out again on this one.

foobar4567:
Question regarding the deskmats: do you have any idea when you will roll a second batch of them?
Are they actually usable? Meaning: If I glide over the artwork with my mouse, will I feel resistance/slow down?

vhaarr:

--- Quote from: foobar4567 on Sat, 23 December 2023, 12:55:28 ---Question regarding the deskmats: do you have any idea when you will roll a second batch of them?
Are they actually usable? Meaning: If I glide over the artwork with my mouse, will I feel resistance/slow down?

--- End quote ---

All deskmats that originate in the custom keyboard enthusiast community are usable and the images are printed in the fabric - it's never embossed or pad printed for example. I believe sublimation printing is still the normal technique, which means the paint turns into a gas and is embedded into the fabric itself.

I've never heard that question before, and I see this is your first post on geekhack so I presume this is a problem that comes from weird deskmats/mousepads in normie gaming stores/webshops?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version