geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Lunar II - Complete; awaiting extras sale

<< < (3/4) > >>

nateth:
I'm kicking myself for missing this!!!!

hzh0525:
What an attractive curve it has!

0junk:
Q2 is coming to an end this month. Any updates on how this is progressing? thanks!

ai03:
Sorry for the long span without an update - things are finally wrapping up production after some delays.

While QCing and packing the units, Kevinplus discovered that too many silver units were having anodizing consistency/surface grain issues; to fix this, several silver cases are undergoing reanodizing.
The expected ETA is around a few weeks, but I'll report back if there's any further specific date.

Due to challenges such as batch international shipping, all units will ship at the same time rather than the grey/beige units shipping alone first.

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: ai03 on Sun, 20 August 2023, 02:47:33 ---Sorry for the long span without an update - things are finally wrapping up production after some delays.

While QCing and packing the units, Kevinplus discovered that too many silver units were having anodizing consistency/surface grain issues; to fix this, several silver cases are undergoing reanodizing.
The expected ETA is around a few weeks, but I'll report back if there's any further specific date.

Due to challenges such as batch international shipping, all units will ship at the same time rather than the grey/beige units shipping alone first.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update.   :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version