geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] gwŷdd65 Wooden Keyboard (March 2024 update)

<< < (2/7) > >>

paulgali:
LETS GOOOO! Really excited to see this after so long in the works

roffelsaur:

--- Quote from: DirtyGingy on Mon, 21 August 2023, 21:42:23 ---A solid PCB and plate? You have my attention

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I must have missed the air plate and per-key flex cut memo xD

--- Quote from: paulgali on Tue, 22 August 2023, 02:08:46 ---LETS GOOOO! Really excited to see this after so long in the works

--- End quote ---

Thanks baul, you're a source of inspiration to keep at it even when the going gets tough :)

Rhienfo:
What a lovely project. Glad to see different materials for cases being done, especially in different mounting styles that isn't just tray mount which I just realised were the only wood cases made after you said that in the thread. Also the IC is a great read and I don't have to ask for ekh or the weight which saves me time lol. GLWIC

PlayBox:

--- Quote from: roffelsaur on Tue, 22 August 2023, 04:49:09 ---
--- Quote from: DirtyGingy on Mon, 21 August 2023, 21:42:23 ---A solid PCB and plate? You have my attention

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I must have missed the air plate and per-key flex cut memo xD

--- Quote from: paulgali on Tue, 22 August 2023, 02:08:46 ---LETS GOOOO! Really excited to see this after so long in the works

--- End quote ---

Thanks baul, you're a source of inspiration to keep at it even when the going gets tough :)

--- End quote ---
that's good that you didn't add any weird flex cuts to this because they are so stupid

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 8T przy użyciu Tapatalka

ToFuMaNiA:
Any typing test?
Interested in the sound of the board

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version