Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2018

KeyCon 2018!! --> Details Posted

(1/51) > >>

HoffmanMyster:
The Details
120 S Whitfield St, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Date: June 30, 2018
Time: 12:00-6:00pm

Please RSVP to the event using the form if you haven't done so.

MoreAnother year, another KeyCon.  ;D  This thread will act as the central planning location for the upcoming KeyCon.

First step: Pick a location and host! 
If you're interested in hosting KeyCon, please post in this thread with some details about the location.  Previous KeyCons have been held in Chicago, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.  Prior venues are not off limits, but it is fun to see some new places every once in awhile too.  ;)  Also keep in mind that in order for this to work, we need one or two people dedicated to running the event (reserving venue, etc.) - so any prospective city will also need a host!

If you're new to KeyCon, check out the KeyCon 2015 or KeyCon 2017 subforums to see what previous years have looked like.  :)

fendent:
LET'S DO THIS

jacobsmirror:
I'm throwing my vote in for Columbus, OH, and would be happy to help organize. I already ran a mk meetup at the Idea Foundry last September
 (pics:https://imgur.com/a/h0493), and plan to run another in March, so the venue is pretty well sorted. The cost of food/travel/lodging for Columbus is also more than reasonable compared to a lot of other major cities. Also, there's a brewery right next door to the Idea Foundry... which is a point not to be overlooked.

AuthenticDanger:
Let's try to get it in the middle of the country so that it's easier and cheaper for people to attend :)

ejewell89:
My body is ready.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version