Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2  (Read 907274 times)

Offline crazyboy1023

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2
« Reply #900 on: Sun, 06 February 2022, 17:24:36 »
Think Jaxx will let me change my address again? I sold my spot and then bought it back cause my buyer didn't think this would ever deliver. I agreed with them and refunded them. All this cause I was hoping he would just cancel my order when he saw I was selling

Can't say for sure if he'll respond to you or not, but Jaxx has been lurking on Discord AFAIK. He hit up a few people not to long ago trying to sell some of his keeb/artisan collection. So I'd try him there first. Again, I have no ideal if he'll respond or not though.

I messaged Jaxx on Discord on July 18, 2021 and asked for a refund. He responded that same day saying "Yes. Give me a few days to move funds around"

Ever since then, I have gotten no follow up and no money. I've messaged him again several times throughout the previous months, but no response

Offline samisles10

« Reply #901 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 14:12:12 »
got my AVA delivered over the weekend. way better board imo but then again anything is better than GB not being delivered as promised

Offline rossfromfriends

« Reply #902 on: Tue, 08 February 2022, 16:28:34 »
I've spoken to an attorney about this. He believes that there is certainly a case here. With some very rough numbers, let's say there are 200 participants in this group buy and that the average cost per participant is somewhere around $300. That means that the total amount payed to Weaston (Gray Industries, LLC via Shopify) MINTAUTUMN/Jaxxstatic was somewhere in the neighborhood of $60,000. There are a few options.

The attorney says that the group could bring a lawsuit and that the cost to do this, if all 200 group buy participants also participated in the lawsuit, would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 per participant. This probably isn't the first course of action to take, but is absolutely an option available to us and not something so astronomical as to be completely out of the realm of possibility.

Separate from a civil lawsuit, the attorney believes that taking $60,000 without delivering any product likely constitutes felony fraud. As such, we are going to begin a discussion with The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services which, as far as we can tell, seems to be the appropriate department to take the first steps with.

My PMs are open for any questions. I do not yet need any personal information from anyone to continue moving forward. However, it would be helpful to start getting an idea about who's interested, and how much you spent on this GB, separate from this thread, just so these rough numbers can get slightly less rough. If either course above is to be taken, we'll need to offer evidence. It will also likely be possible for the attorneys to get this information from Shopify if a lawsuit is filed.

It is still my sincere hope that Weaston Jaxxstatic will simply do the right thing, expediently, and ship everyone's orders. I do not believe he has any malicious intent and do not savor the idea of having to take this to court. I think we all just want this to end with everyone as happy as is possible at this point.
/s
you're a legend, i'm in

Offline selsik

« Reply #903 on: Mon, 14 February 2022, 05:23:48 »
Just found out about this dumpster fire. Bumping so you guys aren't forgotten. Go ahead with the lawsuit. The period of grace expired way too long ago.

I just hope this guy is already pinpointed and blacklisted so he can't pull this off again.
Topre >>> MX

Offline alspdx

« Reply #904 on: Mon, 14 February 2022, 11:57:47 »
I just hope this guy is already pinpointed and blacklisted so he can't pull this off again.

lol i'm sure there will be plenty of jaxx simps bankrolling his next grift and shouting "i love {{whatever-project-this-is}}" when someone dares to mention rukia r2

Offline gnaw

« Reply #905 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 23:04:49 »
Good looking board! Hopefully I can buy one on mechmarket  :thumb:

Offline thanatic

« Reply #906 on: Tue, 22 February 2022, 01:43:03 »
Where my Rukia? :(

Offline lovidore

« Reply #907 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 02:43:32 »
bumping for memes.

Offline Full

« Reply #908 on: Tue, 01 March 2022, 06:01:15 »
oh wow.. it has been almost 6 months since he last updated us?
Hi!

Offline zian_

« Reply #909 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 18:36:29 »
Is there going to be extras?

Offline themedia

« Reply #910 on: Wed, 02 March 2022, 23:47:47 »
idk how many times I remembered I got scammed out this gb and think damn this is getting ridiculous. but it's been ridiculous for almost a year and a half

Offline mr_foggy

• land of the worst vendor(s)
« Reply #911 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 03:18:38 »
Is there going to be extras?
oh sweet summer child

Offline Scriba

« Reply #912 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 04:29:22 »
Rukia is the most real endgame board, because you will be chasing it all your life, but you will never have it.

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #913 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 10:23:05 »
Rukia is the most real endgame board, because you will be chasing it all your life, but you will never have it.

And you'd want to pass it on to your children

Offline tsukune1349

« Reply #914 on: Thu, 03 March 2022, 17:53:50 »

kek

Offline lucka33

« Reply #915 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 07:24:15 »
I've spoken to an attorney about this. He believes that there is certainly a case here. With some very rough numbers, let's say there are 200 participants in this group buy and that the average cost per participant is somewhere around $300. That means that the total amount payed to Weaston (Gray Industries, LLC via Shopify) MINTAUTUMN/Jaxxstatic was somewhere in the neighborhood of $60,000. There are a few options.

The attorney says that the group could bring a lawsuit and that the cost to do this, if all 200 group buy participants also participated in the lawsuit, would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 per participant. This probably isn't the first course of action to take, but is absolutely an option available to us and not something so astronomical as to be completely out of the realm of possibility.

Separate from a civil lawsuit, the attorney believes that taking $60,000 without delivering any product likely constitutes felony fraud. As such, we are going to begin a discussion with The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services which, as far as we can tell, seems to be the appropriate department to take the first steps with.

My PMs are open for any questions. I do not yet need any personal information from anyone to continue moving forward. However, it would be helpful to start getting an idea about who's interested, and how much you spent on this GB, separate from this thread, just so these rough numbers can get slightly less rough. If either course above is to be taken, we'll need to offer evidence. It will also likely be possible for the attorneys to get this information from Shopify if a lawsuit is filed.

It is still my sincere hope that Weaston Jaxxstatic will simply do the right thing, expediently, and ship everyone's orders. I do not believe he has any malicious intent and do not savor the idea of having to take this to court. I think we all just want this to end with everyone as happy as is possible at this point.
/s

I'm in, I'm from EU (France).

Offline cutemelon

« Reply #916 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 09:42:27 »
I hate rukia

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #917 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 10:02:37 »
I hate scammers.

Offline solomonshv

« Reply #918 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 06:12:53 »
i remember a simpler time, when jaxx was throwing twitch gift subs at streamers in batches of 50 and "gifting" rukia r2 GB spots. those were the days......
Keebs::: Bok.CP - Antique Copper | Keycult No.2/65 Black/Brass | Keycult No.2 Rev 1 Grey/Brass | Jane V2 CE - Black/Multicolor | J-01 Rev1 - Blue | Haus - Silver | Kohaku - Red | OwLab Jelly Epoch - Ruby SE & Popcorn | KBD8X MKII WKL - Black PC | Ayleen WKL - Gin
Caps::: GMK Modo, GMK Jamon, GMK Olive, GMK Mizu, GMK Olivia++, GMK Bingsu, GMK Analog Dreams, GMK Botanical, GMK Moondust, GMK Taro R2, GMK Hennessey, GMK Serika R2, GMK Birch, GMK Tuzi, GMK Red Alert, GMK Zooted, GMK Hazakura, GMK Cyrillic Beige, GMK Lavender, GMK Daifuku, GMK November Fog, GMK Villanelle, GMK Blossom, DCS 9009 WYSE Alps

On order: GMK Tiramisu, GMK Maroon, GMK Bordeaux, GMK Taiga

Offline lovidore

« Reply #919 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 14:04:28 »
I remember a simpler time when I didn't join this disaster of a GB

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #920 on: Thu, 10 March 2022, 16:33:24 »
I remember a simpler time when I didn't join this disaster of a GB

I blame the ice cream machine. Power to just make an ice cream cone whenever you want is bound to mess with a man's psyche... :p

Offline cutemelon

« Reply #921 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 19:51:30 »
I have drafted a letter to Mr Jackson requesting my funds back for goods not purchased. If you would like a copy of the letter draft to replace with your info, please feel free to reach out to me. Am I allowed to put my discord id? if not I will remove. but it is peachpuppy#1678

Offline cutemelon

« Reply #922 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 19:54:10 »
i'll be making a small claims court case but will update people here on things I am able to share on the process.
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 March 2022, 20:10:29 by cutemelon »

Offline alspdx

« Reply #923 on: Wed, 30 March 2022, 00:30:34 »
i'll be making a small claims court case but will update people here on things I am able to share on the process.

Looking forward to hearing the outcome, anything is better than nothing at this point.

Offline PleaseHackMe

« Reply #924 on: Sun, 03 April 2022, 02:03:06 »
was planning on joining R3. haha stupid me

Offline NOLA

« Reply #925 on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 13:15:18 »

/s

PMed

Offline kronograf

« Reply #926 on: Sun, 17 April 2022, 23:29:10 »
happy late 2-year anniversary to this flaming trainwreck of a GB
jane me | 910 me

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #927 on: Wed, 20 April 2022, 14:36:31 »
How many gallons of ice cream do you think has been made this year?

Offline Full

« Reply #928 on: Thu, 21 April 2022, 05:27:02 »
Whew! my F77 shipped before Rukia  :thumb:
Hi!

Offline LiTurk

« Reply #929 on: Mon, 25 April 2022, 14:00:03 »
This has been the best group buy ever. Rukia forever

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #930 on: Mon, 25 April 2022, 18:24:57 »
Rukia 2077  ;D

Offline kronograf

« Reply #931 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 08:07:29 »
jane me | 910 me

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #932 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 09:07:02 »
Heard it'll ship with Half-Life 3 release.

Offline ohmypizza

« Reply #933 on: Sun, 01 May 2022, 05:56:43 »
Still waiting for the next bi-yearly update to let us all know his CNC machine is "still broken". With how long this has taken I could've sold enough ice cream to fund AND finish rukia round 3 lmao

Offline kevintcy

« Reply #934 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 14:25:40 »
Just a guy that sank money into 2 boards here, not being lazy to scroll through 19 pages of posts (and I have) but anyone here have any clue what's happening? And what's this about a blooming ice-cream machine?

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #935 on: Sun, 15 May 2022, 14:52:24 »
Just a guy that sank money into 2 boards here, not being lazy to scroll through 19 pages of posts (and I have) but anyone here have any clue what's happening? And what's this about a blooming ice-cream machine?

You've been scammed. Some of your money went towards an ice cream machine.

Offline iJeeSung

« Reply #936 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 04:15:47 »
Anybody from the GB still randomly checking on this from time to time like me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #937 on: Tue, 17 May 2022, 04:18:02 »
Of corse. I don't think people are just letting him steal $500 and are fine with it.

Offline yhs

« Reply #938 on: Mon, 23 May 2022, 06:17:31 »
Of corse. I don't think people are just letting him steal $500 and are fine with it.

I’ve made my peace with it. It’s not enough money for it to be financially viable for me to take legal action to recover it, especially when I live in a different country than Jaxx.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for quite a while and figured he could be burnt out, stressed or even depressed as a result of having run into obstacles and had handled the communication about such obstacles poorly due to a lack of energy/being overwhelmed by the disaster his GB was becoming.

I’m still curious about what really happened. If his plan was to exit scam, it seems odd that he would continue to provide strange updates and estimates with regards to completing the GB, albeit infrequently. I mean, why bother if you never planned to deliver the product anyway? Guess we might never know.

I hope to see some other sweet Alice-style PC boards being made/run as a GB soon as I doubt I’ll ever receive this one.

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #939 on: Tue, 24 May 2022, 01:28:31 »
286577-0

Happy shipping anniversary day

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #940 on: Tue, 24 May 2022, 07:27:43 »
There is still a tiny amount of hope that Jaxx is a decent person that has just made a collosal **** up and just refuses to own up for it before having something solid to show us.
I empathise with the person that I believe that he is.

But I'm not holding my breath either. I fully consider this 500 dollars or so just completely void.
Unfortunate, but such is the way of this hobby.

Offline Hedgey

« Reply #941 on: Fri, 27 May 2022, 13:35:09 »
There is still a tiny amount of hope that Jaxx is a decent person that has just made a collosal **** up and just refuses to own up for it before having something solid to show us.
I empathise with the person that I believe that he is.

I wouldn't.  This is the EXACT same path that The_Royal took with his board the Ave.  Promises were made, most people assumed he was just burnt out in healthcare as Covid ravaged the industry, yet he just fell off the face of the earth. 

Your money is gone, and even if he's "Good" you'll never see a product or your money back.
"Resellers don't kill the community, auctioneers kill the community. Look at what happened to Diablo 3"

Offline Sandy

• Formerly cogitoergofemme
  • Sandy - Peach Tray Maker
    • the peach · studio
« Reply #942 on: Sun, 29 May 2022, 01:27:15 »
y'all should host a rukia gb participant meetup.
🍑C11🍑KWA.6🍑GPK60 47-GR1RE🍑Vast60🍑Rose60🍑EHKB🍑Viktus Sinne🍑Boop65🍑Jelly60 Pro🍑Fuji65🍑Ginkgo 65🍑S7.7🍑Treasure Type-9 II🍑Thermal R2🍑Jelly 60🍑

Offline ZyBeR

« Reply #943 on: Sat, 11 June 2022, 23:48:35 »
Bump

Offline Rilow

« Reply #944 on: Sun, 12 June 2022, 03:55:16 »
Can't wait for R3

Offline DURTCOBAIN

« Reply #945 on: Mon, 13 June 2022, 18:52:35 »
I've grown quite weary

Offline IMZO

• Matrix shill, and TKL WKL Lover
« Reply #946 on: Mon, 13 June 2022, 19:51:19 »
where can i buy extras
More
Current boards: Jane V2 CE , Matrix 1.2og Silver WKL , Matrix 2.0add coating black WKL, Matrix 2.0add WKL Coating yellow, Satisfaction75 R1 Cloud white, Korno65, Bloop65, HHKB Pro 2 white,Lin Whale Pink WKL, Gok 7v White, Gok 7v Black, Orion V3 Silver WKL, Orion V2.5 Red WKL, Geon F1-8x Silver WK, Haus65 BlueGray, Plume65, Vertigo, Frog TKL WKL GreenF13

Offline finalarcadia

« Reply #947 on: Mon, 13 June 2022, 20:42:58 »
Shall we start a scamees anonymous club

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #948 on: Mon, 13 June 2022, 20:50:42 »
Shall we start a scamees anonymous club

Now there's a word I never knew existed
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline rpiguy9907

« Reply #949 on: Thu, 16 June 2022, 09:04:33 »
Do not expect an apology or explanation from Jaxx. It was really risky of The Royal to admit that he failed and that The Ave would not be fulfilled.

Legally a public apology is also an admission of guilt. If people wanted to sue you, your apology could be used against you in court.