Author Topic: [GB] Moon TKL v2  (Read 294153 times)

Offline volution

Re: [GB] Moon TKL v2
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 07:24:04 »
As much as i would love to help people with this moving forward. I am not going to be posting any personal information of anybody nor will i be giving it no matter the reason. I do not wish to have any potential legal reasons to have backfire against me while im trying to help.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 08:41:40 »
So far, 4 people has come forward with receipts and details for these 2 GBs.

I’ve also spoken to her China business partner and he has also agreed to work with me and gave me his contact details to try to resolve this. They also have had lost contact with her on QQ and discord too.

I have since given Oko an ultimatum that if she does not reply me within 2 weeks I would be proceeding with the local authorities. She seems to be replying to random CRP participants through the same contact but is choosing to ignore any queries regarding the 2 board GBs.

If you would like to provide more details and evidence, you may contact me through the methods on the thread.

You can choose to omit all personal sensitive details when providing the receipts however, leaving your name and contact number for confirmation goes a long way.

I have some good and bad news regarding the matter.

The good news is Oko has refunded me. However, she didn't offer any explanations whatsoever, she just said it won't be ready soon and straight up refunded me.
The bad news is since she has refunded me, from a legal standpoint i'm at an impasse as monetarily wise or in terms of obligations to me as a customer, it is no longer tied to me.

Here's what i can do however, i can try to pass the helm to someone else if they are up for it and if all parties including her business partner is in agreement, if not i would have to delete everything i have so far.

If you would like to know more details or wants to take over the case you can contact me and we can work things out.

She refunded you and told you the boards wouldn't be ready any time soon? Would you mind sharing a transcript of what was said? This is the first time I've heard of her responding to anything. I guess she only responded because you were actually building a case? I appreciate you putting into work but I don't know if anyone outside of Singapore can take up the mantle haha.

Offline volution

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 08:57:42 »

I’ve also spoken to her China business partner and he has also agreed to work with me and gave me his contact details to try to resolve this. They also have had lost contact with her on QQ and discord too.

I have since given Oko an ultimatum that if she does not reply me within 2 weeks I would be proceeding with the local authorities. She seems to be replying to random CRP participants through the same contact but is choosing to ignore any queries regarding the 2 board GBs.

If you would like to provide more details and evidence, you may contact me through the methods on the thread.

You can choose to omit all personal sensitive details when providing the receipts however, leaving your name and contact number for confirmation goes a long way.

The good news is Oko has refunded me. However, she didn't offer any explanations whatsoever, she just said it won't be ready soon and straight up refunded me.
The bad news is since she has refunded me, from a legal standpoint i'm at an impasse as monetarily wise or in terms of obligations to me as a customer, it is no longer tied to me.

Here's what i can do however, i can try to pass the helm to someone else if they are up for it and if all parties including her business partner is in agreement, if not i would have to delete everything i have so far.

If you would like to know more details or wants to take over the case you can contact me and we can work things out.

She refunded you and told you the boards wouldn't be ready any time soon? Would you mind sharing a transcript of what was said? This is the first time I've heard of her responding to anything. I guess she only responded because you were actually building a case? I appreciate you putting into work but I don't know if anyone outside of Singapore can take up the mantle haha.

Yes, however this was regarding belle i have no idea about Moon TKL. There is something else going on with the Moon TKL and another local has more information, i will leave it up to him to share the details as he is the one in direct contact.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #203 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 09:05:52 »

Yes, however this was regarding belle i have no idea about Moon TKL. There is something else going on with the Moon TKL and another local has more information, i will leave it up to him to share the details as he is the one in direct contact.

Got ya, I appreciate the effort you went through! At least someone got some feedback and their money back. It looks like she locked that last general channel in Discord so all communication has to be on Geekhack for now. I plan on setting up another discord and post it here by the end of the weekend for Oko group buy participants that want to stay in touch, Geekhack isn't the easiest to keep track of everything.

Offline Mearaz

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 09:36:53 »
I am from Singapore, joined the groupbuy and manage to get some form of response from oko. I had help from Volution with getting information from Kevin(oko's business partner in china) and Eve(manufacturer).

Here is what I know so far.

1) oko is running multiple groupbuys that is undelivered.

2) oko and 1 other person are/"were" working together on the groupbuys.

3) oko has not paid the manufacturer the remaining "half" of the cost.

4) oko is ghosting the manufacturer and her business partner in china Kevin.

5) from the order confirmation list, there is about 16 Singaporeans(that is if they all paid up) in the groupbuy. I do not know what the international orders are.

6) I tried to reach out to her on discord to no avail. I finally msg her on whatsapp and also got ghosted. Until I threaten to go to the police, she replied.

Here is my conversation with her.

Offline ricesteam

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 01 September 2022, 14:50:57 »
Just found out about this thread. Sad turn of events. I PM'd volution with my invoice but I doubt anything will come out of it. Need to treat every GB as risky, even with previously trusted GB runners. I paid via PayPal so I guess I'm SoL on getting a chargeback?

Offline shansoft

« Reply #206 on: Fri, 02 September 2022, 01:39:28 »
Looks like Oko realize that we been chatting over the discord channel and locked the voice chat.

At this point, I don't think she even bother to ship out anything in the end. Based on all the lies she made, most likely money were spent somewhere and couldn't pay up manufacturer.

Sign me up for local authority step.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 02 September 2022, 15:32:44 »
Looks like Oko realize that we been chatting over the discord channel and locked the voice chat.

At this point, I don't think she even bother to ship out anything in the end. Based on all the lies she made, most likely money were spent somewhere and couldn't pay up manufacturer.

Sign me up for local authority step.

Let's just appreciate the fact that she hasn't locked this thread yet lol
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline hungtranm18

« Reply #208 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 01:21:11 »
The good news is that Oko just updated her discord on moon v2

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #209 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 01:39:34 »
The good news is that Oko just updated her discord on moon v2

I wouldn’t believe anything she said until the board is in my hand.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline maximm

« Reply #210 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 02:02:10 »
Spoken to Kevin and liaising with Eve, the listing will be sent over to Eve for shipping before 8th for moon.

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

« Reply #211 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 09:30:43 »
Liaising? Like, you tell them half the info like you only paid them half the money? Note this scammer provided neither a month nor a year for the purposes of not being proven wrong in court.

Still interested in paying to have her served. If she can produce the boards, the civil suit can stop.

Offline hungtranm18

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 10:10:44 »
I just emailed oko to update my shipping address because my proxy has changed address. She gave me feedback, hope we will receive the goods soon.

Offline kiyoboard

• https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 10:13:22 »
Spoken to Kevin and liaising with Eve, the listing will be sent over to Eve for shipping before 8th for moon.

Maybe I am too cynical, but he also seem to be biding time. First he was telling Oko is sick, busy, Covid etc. Later he claimed that he will collect names and addresses by the end of last month, by posting here which didn't happen. And now it is 8th.

Also it doesn't sound reasonable to me that a manu just shipping out products with only half of the money. It would be nice if he showed his conversation with Eve confirming this.

That said, I really like this board. I hope to be wrong and get my board.

« Reply #214 on: Sat, 03 September 2022, 10:57:15 »
Kevin: this actually gonna happen on September 8th 2022, or are you just biding time trying to prevent a lawsuit for Okonomiyaki? You’re w the one who was honest about the financial situation, would greatly prefer to hear from you.

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #215 on: Sun, 04 September 2022, 19:20:15 »
Hello all, some points to note.
Greatest apologies for the non-communication for the personal reasons I have. It is my fault.

1. I have unlocked the General chat in my Discord, but I intend to use for project update and communication.
2. The listing of addresses had been sent to Eve today. Awaiting for his communication.
3. Downpayment of the boards amounting to 75% of the total GB was made previously, the only portion not paid is the final retention fee upon GB end, and shipping not collected.
4. For any changes in your mailing address please kindly PM me.

« Last Edit: Sun, 04 September 2022, 19:33:16 by Okonomiyaki#2832 »

Offline singabore

« Reply #216 on: Tue, 06 September 2022, 11:05:42 »
xd

Offline jumpmineralwater

• jumpmineralwater IG
« Reply #217 on: Wed, 28 September 2022, 23:18:24 »
Moon arrived. The SF delivery person showed up at the door to deliver the Moon and collect the shipping fee.

291808-0

Offline swagcameleon

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 02 October 2022, 07:46:18 »
At least someone has receive it, hope that mine won't take too long to arrive !

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 17 October 2022, 19:08:34 »
I provided a Singapore proxy weeks ago, still nothing. 4 weeks since last update, 6 since the last one here.

Offline Tyson

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 16:16:50 »
Oko locked chat again. IOVERCALL doxxed her name real name and she locked general chat. She had been cooperative up until then mentioning that she was contacting SF Express to figure out the cost for shipping. She mentioned that things were being discussed and packed. This was all posted on the 29th. If anyone needs to contact her they should reach out in PMs on discord. One day I’ll get this board!

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 16:25:13 »
> She mentioned that things were being discussed and packed.

Why would anyone believe in any word that she said. She's full of it and she only said those things to delay legal action.

Offline kiyoboard

« Reply #222 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 18:33:17 »
Oko locked chat again. IOVERCALL doxxed her name real name and she locked general chat. She had been cooperative up until then mentioning that she was contacting SF Express to figure out the cost for shipping. She mentioned that things were being discussed and packed. This was all posted on the 29th. If anyone needs to contact her they should reach out in PMs on discord. One day I’ll get this board!

I wouldn't call it doxxing since that name is in https://synaesthesia.online/blogs/news. I don't condone their behavior on discord, since you are not going to win any arguments behaving that way even if you are right, but at the same time I wouldn't call Oko being cooperative just because we were getting one liner "updates" every few weeks. And pretty much every update was after some time from a missed deadline. And at this stage I think it should be obvious that before asking for more money, it is pretty much required to have some more concrete proof like photos of the boards rather than some chat message which can be easily manufactured. That said, I share the hope that I will get this board one day :)

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 20:52:56 »
GLWGB, hope everyone get their board
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline idiot

« Reply #224 on: Mon, 31 October 2022, 23:25:33 »
when everything is lost... we can only hope...

Offline shansoft

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 01 November 2022, 04:02:44 »

It's not doxxing when her name is literally on her website.....

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #226 on: Tue, 01 November 2022, 09:05:26 »
Happy two year birthday to the start of this group buy. Sorry I'm a day late.
WTB Resin Cast Click Clack Leaf

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #227 on: Tue, 01 November 2022, 11:56:32 »

I wouldn't call it doxxing since that name is in https://synaesthesia.online/blogs/news. I don't condone their behavior on discord, since you are not going to win any arguments behaving that way even if you are right, but at the same time I wouldn't call Oko being cooperative just because we were getting one liner "updates" every few weeks. And pretty much every update was after some time from a missed deadline. And at this stage I think it should be obvious that before asking for more money, it is pretty much required to have some more concrete proof like photos of the boards rather than some chat message which can be easily manufactured. That said, I share the hope that I will get this board one day :)

I agree with your general statement here. Except I don't share your optimism. As a result I requested a full refund immediately. I'm not hopeful that I will receive a response.

Offline shansoft

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 05 November 2022, 03:25:02 »

I agree with your general statement here. Except I don't share your optimism. As a result I requested a full refund immediately. I'm not hopeful that I will receive a response.

Did you get your refund?

I have sent messages to her multiple times, and no response at all.

Said it will collect the shipping in the next 3 days, which has been more than 1-2 weeks at this point....

At this point I would like a full refund as well. It's ridiculous how little communications are there. Could simply explains what the situations are and don't leave people in the dark.

« Last Edit: Sat, 05 November 2022, 03:26:56 by shansoft »

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #229 on: Sat, 05 November 2022, 19:03:11 »

Did you get your refund?

I have sent messages to her multiple times, and no response at all.

Said it will collect the shipping in the next 3 days, which has been more than 1-2 weeks at this point....

At this point I would like a full refund as well. It's ridiculous how little communications are there. Could simply explains what the situations are and don't leave people in the dark.

I did not receive a reply or any acknowledgement of the request. I'll post here if things change.

Offline stimuz

« Reply #230 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 20:11:30 »
she dipped, come on. this is why politicans get elected entirely on unkept promises lol, stop being so naive.

Offline maximm

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 07 November 2022, 08:14:45 »
Hello all, for moon TKL, I have gotten the replies from the manu on the shipping fees. I will be updating and sending out the invoices in batches.

Offline Hern

« Reply #232 on: Mon, 07 November 2022, 10:53:18 »
So it seems refund is not an option and we are being forced to pay for shipping invoices that are to come...soon which may not even mean we get our boards.
Seems like a lose lose no matter what
What is everyone else planning on doing?

Offline kiyoboard

« Reply #233 on: Mon, 07 November 2022, 17:50:48 »
So it seems refund is not an option and we are being forced to pay for shipping invoices that are to come...soon which may not even mean we get our boards.
Seems like a lose lose no matter what
What is everyone else planning on doing?

I am personally planning to do the payment with a credit card and wait couple of weeks to see if there is actually shipping or not. If not, I will just do a chargeback.

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #234 on: Tue, 08 November 2022, 11:57:57 »
Same, pay it and chargeback if nothing.

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 09 November 2022, 09:36:26 »
I'm guessing the "shipping" cost will be about 10% of board cost for me. Will probably wait and see but likely throw the last bit of good money after bad in the hopes that I win the lottery. Or maybe buy a voodoo doll in oko's likeness with the money and try that instead... we'll see.

Offline soloplayer

« Reply #236 on: Tue, 15 November 2022, 03:13:13 »
293300-0293302-1293304-2293306-3

yo suddenly i received my board

Offline hungtranm18

« Reply #237 on: Tue, 15 November 2022, 07:01:28 »
which country are you from ? I told Oko to send my moon to my proxy in china, but it's been 2 months I haven't received any tracking number

Offline Rew23

« Reply #238 on: Tue, 15 November 2022, 10:00:01 »

Offline soloplayer

« Reply #239 on: Tue, 15 November 2022, 10:09:37 »
which country are you from ? I told Oko to send my moon to my proxy in china, but it's been 2 months I haven't received any tracking number
the same as you, but i guess i'm lucky
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

yo suddenly i received my board

Did you pay for a shipping invoice?

i havent received any

Offline chillchuck

« Reply #240 on: Mon, 21 November 2022, 08:22:19 »
Checking in... I've not gotten a shipping invoice haha. Anyone else get something from Oko? Or do we just have 2 delivered Moons to try and appease the mob?

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #241 on: Tue, 22 November 2022, 19:14:38 »
With a bit of good timing, a ton of good will from a stranger, and a bit of luck I managed to get my keyboard. I can confirm that it exists and looks really nice. I'm in North America.

Oko, considering what I know about the situation, I believe it would be to your benefit to let people know what is happening in detail. This isn't a scam like others suggested based on my knowledge, which is limited. I think there are better ways to deal with this than what Oko has settled on, but I don't know that.

Only reason I'm posting this is because I've been vocal about being upset and feel it's fair to update as additional details become available. Please note that I don't have a way to help you get your keyboard; this was luck, timing and a lot of help. I can answer any questions people may have.

« Last Edit: Tue, 22 November 2022, 19:19:15 by drunken0monkey »

Offline BSGalaxy

« Reply #242 on: Tue, 22 November 2022, 19:58:07 »
With a bit of good timing, a ton of good will from a stranger, and a bit of luck I managed to get my keyboard. I can confirm that it exists and looks really nice. I'm in North America.

Oko, considering what I know about the situation, I believe it would be to your benefit to let people know what is happening in detail. This isn't a scam like others suggested based on my knowledge, which is limited. I think there are better ways to deal with this than what Oko has settled on, but I don't know that.

Only reason I'm posting this is because I've been vocal about being upset and feel it's fair to update as additional details become available. Please note that I don't have a way to help you get your keyboard; this was luck, timing and a lot of help. I can answer any questions people may have.

Hey, thanks for posting this, it's good to know that they properly exist and are being (albeit slowly) shipped to some people. I guess my only question would be do I -have- to get additional help or do you think there's a good chance it will show up one day at my doorstep in the future lol.
Space80 / Frog / Hex 6C / Jelly60
KAT Lich / KAT Lucky Jade / GMK Tokyo Nights / PBT Pegaso

Offline drunken0monkey

« Reply #243 on: Tue, 22 November 2022, 20:55:26 »

Hey, thanks for posting this, it's good to know that they properly exist and are being (albeit slowly) shipped to some people. I guess my only question would be do I -have- to get additional help or do you think there's a good chance it will show up one day at my doorstep in the future lol.

Unfortunately, that question I'm not able to answer with any level of confidence. What I can say is that I didn't get my board through Oko or anyone connected with her directly. I think she is, or at least was trying to find a way to get them from the manufacturer to buyers. The problem as I understand it sounds resolvable (some creativity may be required), so in my opinion there's a non-zero chance of getting your boards eventually.

I know that isn't much comfort, but I don't want to mislead by posting details I'm not fully informed on.

Offline Rew23

« Reply #244 on: Sun, 04 December 2022, 09:30:02 »
So I guess it's just back to radio silence with this. A few random boards just makes it more tedious waiting.

Offline ricesteam

« Reply #245 on: Thu, 08 December 2022, 20:56:06 »
I don't know how many of you got yours, but it's back to silence. She locked the Discord channels again. Her last message was to DM her if anything, which I did, and was met with nothing. She ghosted again.

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #246 on: Mon, 12 December 2022, 14:46:28 »
It's been over a month since the last "update".

Offline swagcameleon

« Reply #247 on: Wed, 14 December 2022, 09:20:41 »
Hey,

Checked after forgetting that i went into this GB, may someone send me the discord server ?

Also, for my part, haven't received any invoices or anything, last contact with Oko was almost a year ago, for my address confirmation...

Offline J3ff_Leopard

• Wishlist
« Reply #248 on: Wed, 14 December 2022, 11:18:41 »
Hey,

Checked after forgetting that i went into this GB, may someone send me the discord server ?

Also, for my part, haven't received any invoices or anything, last contact with Oko was almost a year ago, for my address confirmation...

Sent you an invite

Offline Hern

« Reply #249 on: Sun, 18 December 2022, 17:58:26 »
Beginning to gather information for legal action myself since a few others have backed down.
I have not gotten any responses in several months and no sign of getting the board either so have reached out to some outside sources which is looking like it will cost much more than the board itself in fees but probably for a good cause.

I am available on most socials as Hern / Herner so if anyone wants to provide any information as well I may be able to get something on track once again.

Thanks - Will definitely be updating in the coming days/weeks as paperwork is finalized.