Author Topic: *Ribbit*  (Read 144400 times)

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
Re: *Ribbit*
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:25:47 »
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - I am re-working this piece to have a slimy coating. Will update when I can

Very interested to see the result!  :eek:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:32:20 »
Ohh that silverstone's poison frog is very nice looking its like it has fire on the back, would it be possible to add a clear coat over the top of one to look like it's damp? and I'm just sat here trying to think of a way to make the suggestion of adding glitter to it >_> cause glitter solves everything c:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention - I am re-working this piece to have a slimy coating. Will update when I can

Called it, are you reading my comments >_> Wooo Woo I AM ACKNOWLEDGED now I wait for glitter.... Haha Haha Mumhahaha :) *Whispers* Rainbow frog, Rainbow frog, Rainbow frog* Nothing at all nope
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #202 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 13:00:53 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #203 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 14:02:00 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 14:14:25 »
frogs are cool
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 15:11:19 »
frogs are cool

Yes, frogs are indeed cold-blooded ;D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #207 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 15:21:56 »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Kayla

• :3
« Reply #208 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 22:55:12 »
POM slippery  :cool:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 00:03:57 »
If you could make a sort of double shot, but there's a hollow layer between them. And every time you push down on the frogbro, slime is excreted from tiny pinholes in it's back :)

Offline tribade

« Reply #210 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 00:09:52 »

Gotta give it up! (Give up the toad now)

Just kidding we need more toad.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #211 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 00:45:18 »
If you could make a sort of double shot, but there's a hollow layer between them. And every time you push down on the frogbro, slime is excreted from tiny pinholes in it's back :)

The slime would run out eventually, so he would have to supply a refill pack for the keycaps.

And also ... ewww!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #212 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 01:17:16 »

The slime would run out eventually, so he would have to supply a refill pack for the keycaps.

And also ... ewww!

I make my own slime. I can send you some if you'd like :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #213 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 01:31:36 »

And also ... ewww!

I make my own slime. I can send you some if you'd like :)

Please do not be offended if I politely decline :p

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #214 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 03:10:46 »
If you can make one like this, you will be a god amongst cap makers:

Show Image

Until then, I anxiously await a semi-trans glass frog, one in purple/pink and black, or this awesome bugger:

Show Image

I am actually working on this one right now, for photoelectric

Glass frog is pretty cool. Perhaps something like this?

The photoelectric is super cool!

Offline tribade

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 09:39:53 »
If you can make one like this, you will be a god amongst cap makers:

Show Image

Until then, I anxiously await a semi-trans glass frog, one in purple/pink and black, or this awesome bugger:

Show Image

I am actually working on this one right now, for photoelectric

Glass frog is pretty cool. Perhaps something like this?

The photoelectric is super cool!

Yeah, it's a great color combination. Which I suppose is why this project is so cool. Frogs are probably the most vibrantly colored animals in the entire animal kingdom so they're a great source to draw inspiration from for key caps. Plus I have to admit I think they're a wonderful animal in general. Some are poisonous, some pretend to be poisonous. Some just taste bitter. Some have no defense at all. The variety is fascinating
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #216 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 22:53:19 »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 22:55:19 »
Now that's a bad guy!
... ...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #218 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 22:56:06 »
^ Very! :eek:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #219 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 23:16:59 »
Oh my.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #220 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 23:50:46 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 23:59:30 »

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #222 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 00:05:31 »
Show Image

The fine detail in the texture on these is amazing!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #223 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 00:25:59 »
Show Image

this guy must be from The Gulf
[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #224 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 10:58:53 »
Show Image

this guy must be from The Gulf
(Attachment Link)

Are you saying there are no naturally occurring black frogs?  'cuz that's just wrong.  Here is a black frog I found in the wild:

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #225 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 19:17:48 »
Are you saying there are no naturally occurring black frogs?  'cuz that's just wrong.  Here is a black frog I found in the wild:

Show Image

Not sure if butt crack or cleavage. Perfect.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 19:19:45 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #227 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 19:41:01 »
Show Image

This would go really well with the sanctuary set
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
*Ribbit*
« Reply #228 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 21:01:35 »
Show Image

Yessss such a cute but evil looking frog.  Dibs, please.  I'll send him back to the depths of Hell from whence he came.

SHUB-FROGGURATH.

Ps. I promise to do a Jordan / malignant / night owl / ragnorok family group photo!

« Last Edit: Sat, 14 June 2014, 21:06:38 by naasfu »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 05:14:35 »
I was cleaning out my desk drawer this afternoon, and found this game.  It has 12 cards with different frogs on the edges of each card, and the idea is to join up the cards so the frogs match.  No idea where I got it from or when, maybe at least a decade ago.  Seems topical though ...

Offline tribade

« Reply #230 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 10:08:59 »
I was cleaning out my desk drawer this afternoon, and found this game.  It has 12 cards with different frogs on the edges of each card, and the idea is to join up the cards so the frogs match.  No idea where I got it from or when, maybe at least a decade ago.  Seems topical though ...

(Attachment Link)

Oh geez, I think I have that same game.  Doesn't quite have the same difficulty as it did when we were younger, eh?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #231 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 10:32:51 »

(Attachment Link)

I remember that game!   :))

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #232 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 17:21:37 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #233 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 17:54:36 »
will there be any frogs in the summer sale?

or will the frogs have their own sale?

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #234 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:09:16 »

Ribbit

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:15:58 »
Maybe V2 of Ribbit should have an mouth that opens and closes. :P

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #236 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:17:45 »

You can do that?  :eek:

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #237 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:18:37 »

You can do that?  :eek:

He's a wizard so...
I love Elzy

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #238 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:20:35 »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #239 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:25:25 »

You can do that?  :o

I could....
That would be awesome, has there ever been a keycap like that before?

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
« Reply #240 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:27:20 »

I could....

Not to my knowledge

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #241 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:48:04 »
Maybe V2 of Ribbit should have an mouth that opens and closes. :P
And he says "ribbit" ;)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:08:16 »

I could....

Not to my knowledge
If you did it, I totally promise I wouldn't put a fly in its mouth to take a picture  ^-^

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:09:23 »
Cheshire frog, please.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:23:51 »
The Chinese loves a particular type of frog with a gold coin on it. Brings them prosperity. It's known as the Golden Toad.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #245 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:40:46 »
Frogs aren't toads  :p

Or are they? :confused:
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:42:20 by HPE1000 »

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #246 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:44:05 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #247 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 10:47:02 »
The Chinese loves a particular type of frog with a gold coin on it. Brings them prosperity. It's known as the Golden Toad.
Show Image

I'd kill for a golden toad keycap

golden toad is cool

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #248 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 11:57:42 »
Show Image

this would be a badass keycap

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #249 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:32:46 »
Golden Toad.. chosen toad of the Illuminati