Author Topic: 2015 Christmas Giveaway !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED""  (Read 20470 times)

Offline martinyeah

2015 Christmas Giveaway !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED""
« on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 11:47:19 »
"Updated 18 December" - I already PM'ed all the Winners :)

Congratulation to all the guys below :

#1  Zanduby
#2  jdcarpe
#3  crayzieap
#4  Glenmael
#5  BrainFlush
#6  linkshine
#7  Corey
#8  henz

Thank you for all of your support, and have a Wonderful Merry Christmas :)

2015 Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to WIN : How will you spend the Christmas with your love one?Please share your sweet plan with us :)

Time : From Today up to 15 Dec 23:59 (EST)

I will pick up "8 winners" and will announce the Lucky guys on 16 Dec, each winner will get 1 keycap (I will random and sent out)

Good luck to all , I'm waiting for your story ;)
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 April 2016, 14:44:22 by martinyeah »

Offline martinyeah

Re: 2015 Christmas Giveaway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 11:47:27 »
HOLD

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 11:50:41 »
My plans are a little tentative, but for this Christmas I hope to bring my girlfriend to our annual Christmas Eve party (Noche Buena) to meet one side of the family and then to the Christmas Day party to meet the other half of the family.

Offline justify

• Great news!
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 11:50:47 »
I recently got back in touch with some family members after 5 years, so I will be spending christmas day with them and have a nice roast dinner :)
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 December 2015, 11:54:26 by justify »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 11:56:17 »
Just the standard: visiting the in-laws on the Eve, then spending Day home with the immediate family. My side we'll visit that following weekend.

All the while I'll be typing with my sweet boards and moving the Elf from her shelf.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:01:08 »
on the 24th, there will be a ton of cooking at my house

on the 25th, after we open gifts there will be a number of family members coming over for a party

on the 26th, yours truly is having a birthday
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 December 2015, 13:52:14 by tigersharkdude »

Offline ROFLmonstar

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:02:25 »
Grandparents are coming from abroad, been a few years since they've visited. Just the normal dinner with the entire family all in one place.

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:22:11 »
Ill be going to my Aunt/Uncles Christmas with the fam. Ill prolly crass over, watch Die Hard, drink lots f egg nog and oh yeah, exchange gifts. ^_^
Cheers Martin  :thumb:

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:28:32 »
The family and I usually go and pick a family from a tree at our local rec center who needs help with Christmas, go buy them the things they need. We try and do this we in advance of Christmas to make sure it gets to them. We have our family picked this year, but haven't been able to get out shopping for them yet. Hopefully this weekend.

Then 2 days before Christmas we spend the day with my grandmother, usually talking about history stuff or playing cards. Then we have a dinner with all of our family members. During Thanksgiving we usually draw names of another family member to buy a present for, and then exchange these gifts during this dinner.

Then the day before Christmas we host my wife's family members over, her brother and his family come over in the afternoon. We will either go sledding or go see a movie, then again, have a big dinner and then exchange gifts between the kids.

Christmas day we do the usual, presents in the morning, breakfast, then it's up to the kids what we do during the day. Play with toys, video games, sometimes we will go skiing. Then in the afternoon  we go to my parents house for more food.

Starting last year a couple friends and I spend the day after brewing beer all day, we will be doing that again this year.

It's not much, but I am super thankful that I have the ability and health to be able to do this every year.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:31:17 »
I shall be spending Christmas in Spain this year with my family as a holiday, only the second time I have ever been away from home at Christmas so its still a bit odd, but at least I'm with my family :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline XMIT

• formerly jsoltren
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:32:39 »
I'm hoping I will spend Christmas morning opening my secret Santa gift. It needs to arrive first!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:32:51 »
**** under christmas tree

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:35:49 »
Christmas Eve will be spent with our little family together, to enjoy a peaceful (silent) night before the main festivities. Just my wife, my 3-year-old son, and I together at home, exchanging the few presents we have for each other.

Christmas morning will be at my parents' house, with my parents, and my sister and her family (husband and three kids). I think my aunt (mom's sister) and her husband will be there, and maybe her oldest son with his family (wife and child). We will exchange gifts, have a huge lunch of ham with all the trimmings, and watch football on TV while the kids play with their new toys.

The day after Christmas, we will host my wife's family at our home for their Christmas dinner and gift exchange. Her parents will be there, as will her younger brother and his family (wife and two young boys), and her older brother and his son(s). We are cooking another ham, as well as a huge pot of pinto beans, mashed potatoes, corn bread, etc.

Christmas is fun when you spend it relaxing with family. When there are small kids around, it makes it even that much better. To see the magic as their eyes light up with the wonder of it all, is something every parent just lives for. The gifts and toys are temporary, but the feeling of togetherness on Christmas lasts in our family for a long, long while.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:36:58 »
I'm excited more for this holiday than in previous years as it will be my first time spending it with my in-laws only having been recently married this September. 

What makes this special is I have a 13 year old cousin in-law who had been wanting a gaming computer and asking for advice.  Originally he was really set on wanting a gaming laptop but after finding that his budget was only about $300, I convinced him to build his first gaming PC.

Building this PC will bring back childhood memories since I was around the same age when my father's co-worker also helped me build my first PC with all my saved up allowance.  In the end, it really taught me about responsibilities  as a young kid and was an invaluable lesson in my life. So far today, he has been able to increase the budget to $450 by doing additional chores, saving all his allowance as well as requesting all his X-mas gifts to be instead contributed to his computer funds.  All the parts have since been ordered/shipped from the many sales during November or donated (my GTX 560/old monitor).  Come Christmas day, I'll be bring all the parts and guiding him on building his first PC with him doing all of the heavy work!

Of course, the responsibilities don't end here as he has set a financial plan for the next 3-4 months to work part time and save up his allowances on his next big purchase --- getting a new GPU (GTX 960, maybe 970).

His steam account that I secretly created for him is locked and loaded with games and ready for X-Mas day ---- including classic games like all the HL/HL2 series, Skyrim, TF2, etc...  It's going to be a blast playing death match games with this kid especially consider most of his gaming experience revolves around playing mobile games on his mom's tablet.

Honestly, X-mas can't come any sooner and thanks for the giveaway!
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 December 2015, 20:49:39 by crayzieap »

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:48:15 »
I'll be working on christmas, I work at a movie theater, so they need people for the holidays  :(

I will be spending the morning with my dad though, and he's pretty low-key, so we'll probably just hang out, make breakfast and such. Then it's off to a 7 hour shift though.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:48:55 »
All I'm doing for Christmas is going home from college and enjoying time with my family! I don't get to go home much as its expensive to fly home so it should be good. I won't be doing many "fun" things though as I have comprehensive exams to study for so I can graduate. Happy Holidays everyone!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 12:49:44 »
I will be spending christmas spread out between a few different partys. My family is split up, and no one talks to the other.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 13:02:33 »
Laser/Laser ravens! I missed out on that Raven on the laser sale! Would love to add one to my raven collection!

My Christmas will be spent with my mother, girl friend and 2 of my Nieces at our new home we just bought! My father is out in California helping my sister sell xmass trees! As a tradition we go out and see a movie on xmass eve. I want to go see the Star Wars movie but I have a feeling that may not happen if its super crowded!

I also have a very special surprise for my girl friend on Christmas eve, im going to ask her to marry me! Im kindof scared and super nervous about it, I know she will say yes but still, hahhah very nervous about the commitment!

Merry Christmas all and good luck!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 13:22:43 »
I also have a very special surprise for my girl friend on Christmas eve, im going to ask her to marry me! Im kindof scared and super nervous about it, I know she will say yes but still, hahhah very nervous about the commitment!

I asked my wife to marry me on Christmas Eve, seven years ago. She thought I was joking, as I had said for years that I would never marry again.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline chroness

• HHKB Fanboy
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 13:29:42 »
I'm flying home from my first semester of University on the 22nd! Then I will be having Christmas Eve with the grandparents and Christmas day with my brother, his girlfriend and my parents! :) Who will my date for xmas dinner be? My keyboard which is flying home with me! (we're pretty serious)
Cup is love, Cup is life

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 13:40:43 »

I asked my wife to marry me on Christmas Eve, seven years ago. She thought I was joking, as I had said for years that I would never marry again.

haha right on! thinking about it even now is freaking me out!

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 14:04:44 »
Plan on just being at home for Christmas and spending the weekend in with loved ones!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Corey

« Reply #22 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 14:08:14 »
I moved in with my girlfriend about 8 months ago, so it's my first time out of home at Christmas time. My family is very in to Christmas so I will probably head over there on Christmas eve, drink too much eggnog with my parents and grandparents, and then stay the night. My girlfriend is also going to stay the night at her parents Christmas eve, she has a lot of traveling to do during the day to see all of her family. I think she will meet up with my family later in the day to drink, be merry and enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks Martin for the giveaway, good luck to all.

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 14:09:33 »
Family, food, booze and probably passing out on the couch from food coma. :rolleyes:
Merry Xmas and thanks Martin for the cool give away!
| ISO |

Offline Box_

• I am become death, destroyer of worlds
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 14:12:53 »
I'll do the standard things with my family -  spend the day together and then in the evening, go to my grandparents' house for dinner. It usually gets pretty hectic with everyone there and we usually eat while arguing about weird things like whether or not cats are more likely to survive from a longer or shorter fall. Ah, memories.

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 15:50:05 »
I can feel it already: too much Christmas cake along with too much Christmas drinks .. a nice and hangover-y day after  ;D
Friends and family make it easier to deal with, though.
Yay for Christmas!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:05:47 »
Probably will consist of seeing my girlfriend, seeing family and possibly vegan eggnog if I can get my hands on any and if not then I've got some Latvian vodka... :-X

Offline XMIT

• formerly jsoltren
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:12:16 »
Christmas Eve will be spent with our little family together, to enjoy a peaceful (silent) night before the main festivities. Just my wife, my 3-year-old son, and I together at home, exchanging the few presents we have for each other.

Oh, a fellow Texan. I didn't realize just how far Odessa was from Austin, or how tiny it was either. I'll send you a PM if I'm ever on a road trip out your way.

MrsXMIT and I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:15:22 »
Entered on Reddit and I hope that is enough :) Good luck to everyone and thanks for doing this Martin!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:16:40 »
My better half and I as well as her family have a Christmas ceremony (as I like to call it), it goes a little bit like this:
1. Wake up at 5:30 A.M. (why 5:30? I have no idea, long time tradition I believe)
2. Mad rush for the bathroom/shower/coffee machine
3. All congregate in the lounge room at 6:00 A.M., any later and you risk the chance of having to sit on an uncomfortable 'dinning room' chair *shutter*
4. Mum hands out 1 gift, to the person on her left, said person then guess what the present is, and precedes to open it
5. This process is repeated until all the gifts are handed out and one-by-one are opened
6. Present opening ceremony usually lasts until about 4-6 hours depending on conversation/present guess duration
7. Everyone has a nap
8. Around 6 P.M. we fire up the BBQ and have a great ol' Australia Christmas BBQ :)~
9. Drinks all around, good food, good presents, good people
10. Successful Christmas :)

Note; there is definitely another coffee break in there somewhere :D

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:19:48 »
I will be taking care of my pregnant wife and my son maybe make something tasty like "jansons frestelse" and I will most definitely watch:" Kan du vissla Johanna" on TV :) its my Christmas tradition.

Offline RabRhee

• Life is just a box of cherries.
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:33:20 »
All very peaceful here, with my Mam and my little sister, we share a present on the eve, then spend the following day just eating uncomplicated food, and listening to music or watching old TV. Occasionally hearing from the local kids about what they got, or watching them ride new bikes down the street :)
-Life is good-          Crafting: |  KeychainsMore.   .Keychains | Crowdsource Key | Budget Keycap Board |

QFR Dvorak Greens | Neo 87 Dvorak Blues

Offline graefeln

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 16:46:15 »
Just visiting with my wife's family like the last few Christmases... hopefully heading home a bit on the early side and just relaxing for the rest of the night. The best part is watching my kids open their presents - after that, I just want to be lazy.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 17:46:45 »
I'll be eating with my mom/dad and my side of the family. My girlfriend will be eating with her side of the family.

We will be upset becuase neither of us are willing to budge on commiting to visiting one side of the family or the other as a couple at the same time.

We have had this same issue for the past 3 years.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 17:57:54 »
im gonna get white girl wasted on rum & eggnog and sing karaoke with my family
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Hellcatz

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 18:09:56 »
Work, work, and work and then go to Edmonton to visit the family. My workplace made me work on the 25th QQ

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 20:17:38 »
I'll be eating with my mom/dad and my side of the family. My girlfriend will be eating with her side of the family.

We will be upset becuase neither of us are willing to budge on commiting to visiting one side of the family or the other as a couple at the same time.

Get out now. :))

I'm only sorta kidding. If you guys can't work that out, it sounds like neither of you is committed to the relationship.

in memoriam

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 20:22:44 »

Get out now. :))

I'm only sorta kidding. If you guys can't work that out, it sounds like neither of you is committed to the relationship.
I'm joking.

Actually, the first two years of holidays festivities were bad in neither of us budging.

We are going together to her family's gatherings this Christmas.

We went to my family's thing for thanksgiving.

We will switch it next year.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 20:39:26 »
holyyyy moly my first giveaway entry  :))

Spending x-mas abroad in the Dominican Republic --- trading snow for sand  :thumb:

~ Going to be spending time with my sweet's family & my family  ;)
~ Da opening of gifts will ensue (actually giving my bro one of your caps i just ordered!! ha   :p)
~ The drinking of some very fine wine will take place  ;D
~ Glorious food will enter our stomachs till we might burst  :'(
~ & the watching of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular Blu-ray will certainly come to pass
~ Lastly, X-mas wouldn't be complete without some scotch, namely Macallan and Oban  :-*

good luck to all, and happy holidayz!  :p
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
« Reply #39 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 20:41:33 »
My girlfriend and I, both citizens of the US, are flying overseas to England to visit her brother who is serving in the US Airforce. She and I haven't seen her brother for nearly 2 years now and didn't want him spending Christmas without family for the 4th year in a row. For Christmas we are all heading north to Edinburgh, Scotland where we plan on snuggling up close to a fire, my girlfriend and I at least  :)), drinking beer and enjoying 1 week of work- and stress-free life  :thumb:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Offline Neo.X

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 20:48:03 »
stay with my two little ones, give them gifts and make nice meal for them.
All those keyboards will be lost in time....

Offline Happylomo

« Reply #41 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 21:31:17 »
I'm gonna hv a big family gathering after being away for 4 years!

Gonna hv a dinner at home, and lots of catching up. Just wanna hv a quality time with my family  :D

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 22:29:39 »
I recently moved out of my home country.  Christmas isn't anything big here, kinda depressing. I actually have a seminar on Christmas eve.

I will be spending x-mas away from my immediate family again too.  :(

Most likely our Christmas will consist of a small gift exchange (between me and my wife) and a nice dinner.

New Years is when the familly all gets together hear.  I think we are actually doing it here for a change this year, so extended family will all come over and we will have large dinner together.  Should be nice.

Oh and since this is a keyboard site, here is what I will be typing away on x-mas day while it is treated as a normal day T.T:

Offline faycheung

• Noob
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 23:07:31 »
First Christmas away from my country. Parents coming over with my grandfather, whom I have never met before, divorced decades ago.

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 03:25:32 »
im just stay at home and playing some dota :(

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 08:17:29 »
going to italy with the lady and her mom.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 10:05:33 »
im just stay at home and playing some dota :(

+1 sounds like a swell time  :p

don't miss any last hits!  :p
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline Sinanju

• Dustoff
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 20:54:11 »
Nothing too complicated:
Wake Up
Breakfast with the family.
Give gifts / Open gifts
Nice family lunch
Maybe a movie
Dinner with the family
Move on to do their own thing.

Thanks for the giveaway, Martin.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 20:57:17 »
8. Around 6 P.M. we fire up the BBQ and have a great ol' Australia Christmas BBQ :)~

sounds like my kind of Christmas party

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #49 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 21:32:47 »

sounds like my kind of Christmas party

Nothing better than an good BBQ :) :thumb:

...no matter the time of year :D

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 22:13:05 »
I moved away from home when I was 16 and our family is pretty spread out.  Every 4 or 5 years we try to get together for some sort of gathering.  This Christmas is one of those times.  I will be spending the 2 weeks around Christmas at a ski hill with 3 of my sisters and my dad.  Looking forward to seeing them all and for them to meet my little guy.  Most of them have not even met him yet, so that will be exciting for everyone.

Going to try to keep with my pops on the ski hill.  That is wishful thinking, he may be almost 70, but he will wreck any 21 year old on the ski hill.  He is redonkulous and I will be doing my best to keep up.  Haha...

I plan to spend long days in my pajamas with eggnog and a fireplace...  :)

Offline clochette

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 23:25:40 »
will be having a small and cosy gathering with my close friends of 15years on the eve of christmas

on christmas day itself, i'll be going with my gf to a christmas market!

Offline shhbbyisok

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 05:28:27 »
I moved away from home when I was 16 and our family is pretty spread out.  Every 4 or 5 years we try to get together for some sort of gathering.  This Christmas is one of those times.  I will be spending the 2 weeks around Christmas at a ski hill with 3 of my sisters and my dad.  Looking forward to seeing them all and for them to meet my little guy.  Most of them have not even met him yet, so that will be exciting for everyone.

Going to try to keep with my pops on the ski hill.  That is wishful thinking, he may be almost 70, but he will wreck any 21 year old on the ski hill.  He is redonkulous and I will be doing my best to keep up.  Haha...

I plan to spend long days in my pajamas with eggnog and a fireplace...  :)

Ski trip with the family for Christmas? Sounds fun as hell! Good luck keeping up haha!

I picked up a awesome little BB/pellet rifle, so for Christmas im going to set a a "shooting gallery" of sorts in the backyard of my moms house with water balloons, cans, fruit and other breakables (would love suggestions). Then My mom, sister and me will have a shooting contest while we wait for food and what not. Should be a good bonding thing, i was going for something that maybe we could start doing as a hobby, get them moved over to the real thing once i got them comfortable with proper gun safety.

https://www.instagram.com/el_soupo/
Steam - Long-pig Jerky

k70 - MX browns - RGB led - clear caps
poseidon zx - Kahil blues - Blue led - stock caps

Offline TheRPJesus

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 12 December 2015, 09:03:56 »
Will be spending it with my wife and our 4 year old daughter who already loves using my mechanical keyboards. 
Pretty low...key.

Offline icedogg

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 19:05:12 »
I'll be visiting my fiance's family this year. They live up state in Michigan, Usually have most of her side of the family over. Bought her one nephew whp's two or so hot wheels gufts for Christmas, so should ne a fun time  :cool: Will be getting her a new tablet or smartphone for Christmas, so will sneak in some tech time during the holiday with her :)
QFR Greens - Unicorn Vomit....'
KB v60 Blues - Miami
*Join the Clicky Bangwagon...*

(>^.^)> Wanna Trade!? <(^.^<)

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 01:49:19 »
I am going to be spending it at home probably. On my own. It might sound lame but I quiet enjoy the company of my self. I will probably spend it reading up on my new found hobby of mechanical keyboards and key caps  ;D
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline BrainFlush

• I type using my knuckles, 30 years running.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrainFlush
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 07:45:44 »
I will be going to see the 2nd largest Christmas tree in the world at Anthem outlets.
With the family of course, hopefully we get snow this year, but it's AZ so I doubt it.
Thanks for this chance and happy holidays to you too!

Offline Data

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:29:32 »
Well we just bought a house and we're literally moving the weekend before Christmas, so I guess we're spending it together in our new place... completely undecorated and filled with unopened boxes of our crap.  :D

We don't even have a tree!   :eek:

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:38:23 »
Christmas is a pretty quiet time for me and my family. We are a traditional bunch, so just me, my brother, and parents will spend time together :)

I will make the long 2hr drive from my city to my family. We will probably play some board games, drink a lot of good beer (that I always end up paying for :P ), hopefully eat a delicious ham.

Personally I am going to try and clock some hours on Xenoblade Chronicles X, Fallout 4 is just easier to come home to after work and build settlements so I haven't put much time into the new Xenoblade :(

Lucky me my parents just got a new 48' 1080p TV :cool:

TLDR; just really quiet, but a nice quiet time spent with the ones I care about most. :thumb:

--

Thanks for the giveaway good sir 0-0

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 13:58:40 »
Good ol' Christmas dinner plus plenty of hiking and outdoorsy activities with my family.  And hopefully my first Topre board  ;)
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline 3K

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 14:34:02 »
How will you spend the Christmas with your love one?

I'll get me a bottle of Jack and will play videogames until falling to sleep. :3

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline jaffers

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 14:59:05 »

I'll get me a bottle of Jack and will play videogames until falling to sleep. :3

This doesn't actually sound too bad.

I am in Australia, so christmas over hear is the equivalent of being put in a glass jar and put into the oven @ 185ºC. On top of things we are flat out, under the crack of the whip, trying to finish up all the jobs and such on the cattle station (such that we can claim tax returns etc for the last period).

I will be nice because we will have plenty of meat to eat, we are actually butchering our own beast over the next week and a bit so that will  nice to eat for christmas!  ;)

Other than that, pretty standard christmas, family flies (15 people I just counted) in from all over and we eat and drink for 2 days.

Offline crbr

« Reply #62 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 15:15:13 »
I usually head to Michigan (I live in Texas but most of my family is in Michigan) to visit with family and enjoy the snow.  This year was a little crazy and I started a new job, so I am not able to make the trip up there this year.

However, I am super excited to spend some quality time with my girlfriend while work isn't too demanding during the holidays.  We are going to jump on our FFXIV characters that we haven't had time for lately, and try out the expansion, since we haven't played since it was released.  We told some buddies and they actually were interested in getting the game and trying it out over the Christmas weekend.  Hopefully we can get them hooked  :D

We are also planning on going ice skating during the weekend since we can't make it to Michigan.  Like I said, we really enjoy the snow and the cold weather up there because we don't get much of it here in Texas.  A little ice skating trip will hold us over until next year.

We will try to meet up with some friends and family as well, so I am sure there is good food, drinks, and laughs in my future! 

Offline 3K

« Reply #63 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 15:50:54 »

I am in Australia, so christmas over hear is the equivalent of being put in a glass jar and put into the oven @ 185ºC. On top of things we are flat out, under the crack of the whip, trying to finish up all the jobs and such on the cattle station (such that we can claim tax returns etc for the last period).

I will be nice because we will have plenty of meat to eat, we are actually butchering our own beast over the next week and a bit so that will  nice to eat for christmas!  ;)

Other than that, pretty standard christmas, family flies (15 people I just counted) in from all over and we eat and drink for 2 days.

Beast sounds tasty. What is it? Kangaroo?  :p

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 15:57:49 »
Inlaws, then my family,
then this is the first year my daughter is really old enough to understand whats happening at Christmas- so I actually can't wait for her to wake up on xmas morning and see what Santra brought her- we're gonna do the milk and cookies left out, fireplace got dirty- the whole thing!! So much magic- she's gonna flip out. She's constantly asking if its 'crimmus' day yet

Then takin' the wife and kids to hand out candy and personal hygiene products downtown- we were inspired by this family that makes breakfast burritos every single morning and takes them to the homeless. They do it EVERY single morning. Amazing. and they 2 kids that started doing it were teenagers. Pretty cool to see.

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 21:23:37 »
This year is going to be a special one for my girlfriend and myself. After a wonderful five years together, we are finally getting our first Christmas tree! Its only a couple feet tall, we have animals all over the place. What she doesn't know is that she is joining the Mech family on Christmas! She's getting an orange backlit Ducky Shine 3 with MX Reds. Black/Orange PBT caps from TaoHao and a neat little pumpkin key painted by do_Og@n! I'm excited to finally replace her Razor something-or-other with a real keyboard. She deserves it :3

Regardless, this year is gonna fun :) Happy Holidays everyone :D

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:10:47 »
Spending Christmas and new year travelling through Japan. We're from Australia, so we'll probably be drinking our night away on Christmas and be eating KFC.
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:24:36 »
Spending Christmas and new year travelling through Japan. We're from Australia, so we'll probably be drinking our night away on Christmas and be eating KFC.

err.. maccas not KFC right? :P

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:29:58 »

err.. maccas not KFC right?

KFC is a huge deal on Xmas in Japan.

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:38:25 »

Yep. Romevi is correct. For some cultural reason, KFC is the thing for Christmas. It looks like they are trying to mimic how Turkey is the main course for Thanksgiving in America and the closest thing to Turkey is KFC here. 
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #70 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:39:10 »

Oh really? I had no idea.

Anything special about it? i.e. super-special-christmas-style-seasoning?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:42:07 »

From what I've heard, KFC did some strong marketing some time ago around Christmas there, and I think it kinda stuck.

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:42:15 »
I'll be spending time with fam and visiting the Philippines to see a couple old friends!

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 22:44:45 »

From what I've heard, KFC did some strong marketing some time ago around Christmas there, and I think it kinda stuck.

Interesting! thanks for the info, I'll make sure to get some KFC when I'm in Japan next year (it won't be during xmas though :()

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #74 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 23:21:15 »

There was a CM for KFC which showed a family sitting around a dinner table for x-mas with a chicken in the middle. Since turkey doesn't seem to be very popular in Japan they seemed to co-opt the image of a Christmas turkey and turn it into a Christmas KFC Chicken.

But anyway, unless he places an order for KFC like, today, he will have trouble getting any on x-mas day.  They are that popular.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #75 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 23:23:36 »

There was a CM for KFC which showed a family sitting around a dinner table for x-mas with a chicken in the middle. Since turkey doesn't seem to be very popular in Japan they seemed to co-opt the image of a Christmas turkey and turn it into a Christmas KFC Chicken.

But anyway, unless he places an order for KFC like, today, he will have trouble getting any on x-mas day.  They are that popular.

wow! that's kinda cool I suppose, at least it rules out getting 'stale' KFC :D

Offline jaffers

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 00:06:00 »

Beast sounds tasty. What is it? Kangaroo?  :p

No its not kangaroo fortunately, its an Brahman cow. First one we've done in a while, usually we are very busy and just get the butcher to do it but we decided to do it ourselves.  :p

Offline jiexi

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 00:30:18 »
Chilling at home with the gf. Still don't know what to buy her :(. Probably enjoying my new board when it finally gets here!

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:14:56 »
Thank you for all of your support, WINNERS will announce soon :thumb:

Offline reznq

Re: 2015 Christmas Giveaway !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNERS will announce soon!
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:48:36 »
Visiting family in Florida for baby's first Christmas!

Offline ice31000

• Just a block of ice on a journey of clacking.
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 13:49:16 »
I'll be sitting on the beach with my family  :D
iceyy

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 14:04:22 »
Good luck all!

Offline maskey

« Reply #82 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 14:44:24 »
My wife and I will be spending Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas with her's. Luckily both of our families are local.

This year will be a year of blazers, turtlenecks and mustaches. It won't be pretty, but will lead to some great pictures.

I recently welcomed a HHKB Pro 2 into my family and plan on spending some time with it as well.

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 17:49:06 »
Thank you for all of your support, WINNERS will announce soon :thumb:

Thanks Martin again for this giveaway!  It's been awesome to read everyone's story!  Keep safe everyone and happy holiday!   :thumb:

Offline Mksids

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 18:23:44 »
I'll be hanging out with my family. Rented a nice cabin for my GF and myself and her ridiculous Shiba, so we should have a good hiding spot should my family get to be too much. I was hoping to put together my winkeyless from the recent group buy over the holidays, but I don't think it'll get here in time. A good project for the new year I suppose. Also eagerly counting down the days until the next blanks sale, hoping for a variety of MX options :P

Offline SunPanda

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 20:31:49 »
Going to Colorado with family and friends for some skiing. :D
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 February 2016, 17:17:51 by SunPanda »

Offline kikiju87

• heyheyhey
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 15 December 2015, 23:00:16 »
I will be flying over to South Korea and have fun time with my family and Friends!!
What you got in mind?

Offline dan002

« Reply #87 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 12:47:56 »
I am pleased to announce that our christmas party will be held at my parents house, with presents being opened after three o'clock.

I got something for everyone. I think my dad will apperciate his partroits football gift box. It was an idea I got from lootcrate.  :)
Peace, love and keyboards.

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #88 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 14:43:05 »
I am pleased to announce that our christmas party will be held at my parents house, with presents being opened after three o'clock.

I got something for everyone. I think my dad will apperciate his partroits football gift box. It was an idea I got from lootcrate.  :)

Everyone on GH  as well!? Cool I'll make sure to be there ;)

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 16:16:58 »
Fingers crossed for the giveaway!!!

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #90 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 19:09:18 »
Visiting family in Florida for baby's first Christmas!

Enjoy your trip to the best/worst state! It's great/horrible here, depending on your point of view.

Offline martinyeah

Re: 2015 Christmas Giveaway !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ""WINNERS ANNOUNCED""
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:48:41 »
Congratulation to all the guys below :

#1  Zanduby
#2  jdcarpe
#3  crayzieap
#4  Glenmael
#5  BrainFlush
#6  linkshine
#7  Corey
#8  henz

Thank you for all of your support :)

Offline martinyeah

« Reply #92 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:49:22 »
I will PM all the winners very soon

Offline BrainFlush

• I type using my knuckles, 30 years running.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BrainFlush
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 12:06:06 »

What? I won? That's crazy!
Thank you so much Martin!
This is going to be a great holiday!

I actually went last night to see the tree with my family after ordering your latest caps. Here's some pics.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 12:26:34 by BrainFlush »

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #94 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 12:07:54 »
Oh wow! Thank you so much Martin!

Offline ubibaba742

YeAaaaaaahhh congrats winners!  Link you lucky dog!

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 15:55:06 »
Just wondering... were the Reddit comments included in the giveaway? Saw that all the winners were GHers and (given that I don't know everyone's Reddit tag), I saw only one person post in both communities. I knew I should've posted in both! Then again, I suppose it was a contest and not a raffle so the best stories were most likely posted here.

Congrats to the winners though, you lucky ducks.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 15:57:21 by rotciveel »

Offline shhbbyisok

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:28:41 »
Just wondering... were the Reddit comments included in the giveaway? Saw that all the winners were GHers and (given that I don't know everyone's Reddit tag), I saw only one person post in both communities. I knew I should've posted in both! Then again, I suppose it was a contest and not a raffle so the best stories were most likely posted here.

Congrats to the winners though, you lucky ducks.

i posted in both, but put a disclaimer on my reddit one that i posted on here

EDIT:  Congratz to all the Winners!
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:41:02 by shhbbyisok »
https://www.instagram.com/el_soupo/
Steam - Long-pig Jerky

k70 - MX browns - RGB led - clear caps
poseidon zx - Kahil blues - Blue led - stock caps

Offline sircheddar

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:29:23 »
linkshine deserves it! nice guy :p
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
Oh wow, thank you Martin!  Can't believe I won. :D

in memoriam

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:39:21 »
Sweeet, I won! Thanks Martin for this contest.

Offline Lokomotivet

• (⌐■_■)
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:25:03 »
Grats to all the winners! :cool:
| ISO |

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #102 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:52:18 »
Thank you Martin :) you are a star :)

And congratulations to the other winners :)

Offline crayzieap

« Reply #103 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 20:00:58 »

Thanks Martin for the giveaway!  Happy holidays!!

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #104 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 04:17:41 »
Nice to see linkshine on there!

Gratz to all the winners!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Corey

« Reply #105 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 16:56:02 »
Wow! Thank you Martin. First giveaway win!

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #106 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 22:16:09 »
Nice to see linkshine on there!

Gratz to all the winners!

D'awww thanks man :D.   Merry Christmas!!

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
Gratz to all the Winners! :D
And Merry Christmas fellow spacetravelers! <3