Author Topic: KIRA 80  (Read 31023 times)

Offline xoxox1029

KIRA 80
« on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 00:36:22 »
hello i am leaving a new topic here because I'm gettting angry the more I see how zfrontier acts with handling GB.
to start with, I've been sending them emails since last october/november but haven't got a single reply from them.
The kira 80 was supposed to ship in December but has been delayed until now without any official update or announcement, not a single "sorry it's been delayed".
They told us they will ship before CNY, but unfortunaly they were either lazy or irresponsible, that they haven't even packed a single board and told us they will ship after CNY.
CNY has been over, and they brought out issues with color and plates, this tells me that they only used CNY as an excuse so they could take extra time off.
And at this point, they said they are shipping all the boards back to EVE wtf seriously. I do understand that there are times when keyboard GB can be delayed but, the part that made me angry were zfrontier's 0% communication, constant lies, they seem to be overloaded with the previous groupbuys, but they are receiving more and more of new GBs lmao. I want to request refund on my order and I believe I have the right to do that considering zfrontier's attitude/behaviour. I also want to ask zfrontier to make a survey for the kira 80 participants so we can have the option to refund or wait.

To summarize it:
-the GB is delayed without any official announcement for 4~5 months now.
-they don't reply to any of our emails and we have been getting information regarding kira through third person
-after the 4 months of delay, they are shipping back to its manufacturer now.

Offline HotRoderX

Re: KIRA 80
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 02:35:40 »
I might be mistaken but the best way to go about a refund is to contact them directly (Which seems to be hit and miss) or file a paypal/credit card dispute. I use to defend them but its kinda hard to defend this. I heard they were overloaded with buys that is the case then they need to stop adding in new buys. Though truthfully I have a feeling ZFrontier will most likely fold before to much longer. My thinking behind that is simply they have to many outstanding groupbuy's with to much cash in flux. People start pulling out then Zfrontier going to have a serious issue.

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 06 April 2019, 00:16:50 »
I might be mistaken but the best way to go about a refund is to contact them directly (Which seems to be hit and miss) or file a paypal/credit card dispute. I use to defend them but its kinda hard to defend this. I heard they were overloaded with buys that is the case then they need to stop adding in new buys. Though truthfully I have a feeling ZFrontier will most likely fold before to much longer. My thinking behind that is simply they have to many outstanding groupbuy's with to much cash in flux. People start pulling out then Zfrontier going to have a serious issue.

you know what, I have been contacting them since november and not getting a single reply nor emails til now. i have paid through debit card, and also did call my card company and asked  for dispute but was denied, they told me everything has to be within 3 months or payment so they can actually reach and get the money back. Zfrontier has been ignoring and not updating us until march, so what can we do?  :( i truly support your thoughts a s well. the companies might think of these easy and lose since everything about this community is trust. Zfrontier is adding more and more boards and keysets on their page and it is really getting in my nerds, they can't even handle a thing properly and trying to add more and more GBs? lmao we need some strong stand up against those company and let them realize what could result in when they are not caring about their participants properly

Offline bhgemini

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 19:51:30 »
Yeah, they might be running a ponzie at this point, or just keeping the money. Starry Nights 2 is over a year old and nearly 10 months late. Same excuses too, color not right, have to send back, and remake, rinse and repeat. No responses and as of the March 2, 2019 'Project Update', I counted 33 group buys listed on that update. They said in that update, the SN2 would ship by the end of March. Now 15 days past, and still no new updates on any projects on their page. I have sent am email every 2 weeks for the last 4 months asking for a refund, but no answer. Sounds like they strung us along long enough to run out the dispute clock.

Offline bhgemini

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 29 April 2019, 09:50:29 »

Could you look and see when 180 days after you paid was? I have a theory that Alex and ZF were claiming delays and responding only up until the 180 day past payment mark. Then they knew that no one could file a Paypal dispute after that. My contact stopped with a week of the 180 day mark, and it might also be why they have been bunching up on GBs. Get all the money from 20-33 GBs, string them along for 6 months, don't deliver, and repeat.

Offline bhgemini

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 09 May 2019, 18:12:22 »
Sorry accidently posted in this thread and couldn't find a delete option. Edited instead
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 May 2019, 18:17:20 by bhgemini »

Offline EdgeOfInfinity

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 00:32:13 »
damn Kira80 seemed like a cool board too. unfortunate for everyone involved in those GBs, thanks for the heads up tho!
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 September 2020, 12:36:16 by EdgeOfInfinity »