Author Topic: Sharp Things - Knives, Swords, Bayonets and Axes - Pictures and discussion  (Read 117815 times)

Offline mr_a500

Re: Sharp Things - Knives, Swords, Bayonets and Axes - Pictures and discussion
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 11:59:53 »
Show Image

This is what I use in the kitchen. I prefer traditional European blades rather than Santokus, which seem to be more popular. It's also only 16cm/6 inches. Most proper chefs would use a longer knife, but I don't do enough kitchenwork to make a big knife particularly useful, or to develop enough habitual skill with it to work with one as easily as a smaller knife.

I've got the Classic:

The factory video is interesting:

Offline iri

« Reply #151 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 12:01:57 »
if a colleague annoys me, i chop off their hands.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mr_a500

« Reply #152 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 12:09:44 »
Is that legal in Austria? I know that in Canada, if you chop off a colleague's hands, it's sort of ... illegal.

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #153 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 12:24:43 »
Is that legal in Austria? I know that in Canada, if you chop off a colleague's hands, it's sort of ... illegal.

Nothing is illegal as long as the police don't find out!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline iri

« Reply #154 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 13:29:37 »
that's in my office in russia. don't worry, chopping off someone's hands is perfectly legal there!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline CalmB4tehPwn

• Demon of the Fall
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 03:05:07 »
Lots of good knives here, but is that all anybody has? Where are the swords? Polearms?

No pictures yet, but I figured I'd stop in and let you guys know what I have (and have had).

My first good blade was a Strider Knife, fixed blade. It was a deployment gift from my dad (at my request) and served me very, very well. Sturdy blade, that.
I'm sure I can find an old pic.

My second (after selling the Strider, since I didn't need it) was a William Henry mammoth scale Spearpoint folder with an opal set in the thumb stud.
I loved that little knife with all of my heart. It was my everyday carry for about a year and a half, with a little leather sheath I wore inside my pocket, with the leather thong from the knife, with mammoth ivory beads hanging out of my pocket. My God. One day, after getting out of my car, I checked my pocket, and the leather sheath was in place, sans knife. I cried big blubbery baby tears, and searched for days. It wasn't in my car. In any spot I'd parked in that entire week, wasn't in the house. Nowhere to be found. I've since moved, so unless it's packed away in my household goods (which are in storage) than there's not a chance in hell I'll ever see it again.

Now, swords is an area I'm a bit of an enthusiast. I've always been interested in swords, and have collected military military blades for years (not an extensive collection) but I work at the Minnesota Renaissance festival (or, did before I joined the Army, back when I was too young to actually buy a sword, legally) and I'm now putting together a family costume for my wife, myself and my daughter. The idea is that we're Irish dignitaries from the early 1400s, a brief time of peace (not even lasting a generation) between England and Ireland. So our family were chosen to be dignitaries for our cunning, and our combat prowess (our sigil is the Fox) so we are dressed as nobles, in all the finest heavy wools, and armed to the goddamn teeth. The plan is for our 5 year old to be carrying a fake (though very very real looking) shortsword even.

That being said, I'm currently getting a pair of custom arming swords made up. The blades are from the Albion shop. They'll be shipped off to Ernie at Yeshua's Sword for a hilt and pommel, then shipped off to Sarge at Odinblade to be fitted for scabbard cores.
Then both swords (minus grip) and scabbards (minus leatherwork) will come to me for grip and scabbard leatherwork.

I'm currently finishing a scabbard for an Albion Knightly blade (Which I will be selling as a pair in the coming weeks), and it was a rousing success (my first scabbard!) so I actually plan on offering at-cost scabbard making once I get back to MN.
So if you have a sword you want to dress up with a nice (relatively) scabbard, hit me up. When I start doing this, it'll be at cost of materials, which should be relatively low.
"I seek a great warrior" - Luke Skywalker
"Great Warrior, Hmm? War does not make one great." - Master Jedi Yoda

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 03:17:37 »

Nothing is illegal as long as the police don't find out!

I like this man's thinking.  Totally correct, what the pigs don't know won't hurt them  :thumb: .  Maybe if you live in a highly built up area you may get noticed by the local law for some reason and maybe get caught but out in non-built up areas, everything's safe and easy.

I could never live with everyone else around me poking their noses over the fence to purve on what I'm doing, better to have the nearest neighbour about 4 kms away so that nobody knows what you're up to.  After all your home is your palace and you should never allow curious mutts anywhere near you.

Oh love iri's axe, just make sure it's razor sharp because you never know when you might need to use it.  Perfect for meat stripping and cadaver separation  ;) .
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2014, 03:20:07 by Elrick »

Offline iri

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 08:35:39 »
oh stahp mr rambo.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 11:42:21 »
I could never live with everyone else around me poking their noses over the fence to purve on what I'm doing, better to have the nearest neighbour about 4 kms away so that nobody knows what you're up to.  After all your home is your palace and you should never allow curious mutts anywhere near you.

Wow, neither the next supermarket nor my work is more than 2km away from where I live...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 16:50:59 »
Wow, neither the next supermarket nor my work is more than 2km away from where I live...

The glory of living in such a desolate, large place about the same size as the United States but only having around 23 million convicts trapped within it's borders  ;D .

Although here in Perth land prices have sky rocketed to absurd levels, because when I bought my block of land (7.5 acres) back in 1996 it had cost me $29,000AUD.  Now that same block size sells for over $2.200 000AUD.  Stupid crazy prices, that only wealthy, corrupt politicians and business people could afford now.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 January 2014, 16:52:59 by Elrick »

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #160 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 00:00:09 »
2.200.000? Sell half of your land and retire! :D

Offline iri

« Reply #161 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 01:46:06 »
or sell all your land and move to a place where water exists

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #162 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 01:46:33 »
2.200.000? Sell half of your land and retire! :D

Yeah my superannuation is nearly half that so I'll retire with some moolah when old age hits me.  I just don't see the need for that much money, really how much more would you need to enjoy life here in this place?

Always have land because without it you have nothing in this world.

Offline iri

« Reply #163 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 02:30:22 »
on topic: my axe is sharp enough to do what's it intended for: cutting wood when i'm on a forest trip.
in case someone breaks into my apartment (0.00001% probability), i have a razor sharp 60cm machete there.
in case something bad happens with me on the street, i have a disposable folder.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline jpm804

• KeyCap Assasin
« Reply #164 on: Sat, 01 February 2014, 17:26:45 »
First Knife... Let's the collecting begin  :p

Kershaw Cryo - Black
REALFORCE|FILCO|HHKB|KBC POKER X|LEOPOLD|CM STORM|SIIG (GHSS)|IBM SSK

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #165 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 05:37:19 »
Just some of my new tools...

Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #166 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 06:05:41 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

why the drop-point Osbourne instead of the r. tanto?
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #167 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 21:13:16 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The bottom one with the black handle is a really nice and functional shape...

Offline inteli722

« Reply #168 on: Thu, 20 February 2014, 21:18:07 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

The bottom one with the black handle is a really nice and functional shape...

A lot of people really like the Osbourne. I personally prefer the Reverse Tanto blade, but whatever floats his boat.
More

Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 02:21:15 »
why the drop-point Osbourne instead of the r. tanto?

Just a personal preference. If any other reason is given, it would simply start yet another massive "shape vs ulility" debate  :-\

I personally like drop-point and sheepsfoot blades.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 February 2014, 02:23:44 by squarebox »
Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline inteli722

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 28 February 2014, 19:52:19 »
I've seen more than a couple Griptillians around here. I guess it's a pretty good value for a Benchmade.

Quality isn't that impressive after the recent price fixing. As of now, Spyderco offer better value-for-money per quality.

I agree, I still love the Axis lock though. After playing with my dad's Mini Griptilian I want one.

Show Image

My only Benchmade is a BM32 that I got on liquidation at Sportsman's Warehouse. Still payed way more than I should have for a "toy", but I couldn't pass up the deal on a nice Benchmade bali  :))

I can safely say that now, after trying out my dad's Mini-Grip, I want one.

It really is a nice knife. Handle is much grippier than I thought, and the action is like no other.
More

Offline jpm804

• KeyCap Assasin
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 01 March 2014, 00:51:17 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Nice Pelican case Squarebox... mind me asking which model # it is? I wanted to pick up something similar for my knives also.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #172 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 08:36:51 »
Here's a recent gift from me to me.
The blade is handmade in Nepal and the handle was redone by local knifemaker.
56083-0
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline inteli722

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 02 March 2014, 11:08:08 »
Here's a recent gift from me to me.
The blade is handmade in Nepal and the handle was redone by local knifemaker.
(Attachment Link)

That's beautiful.
More

Offline jpm804

• KeyCap Assasin
« Reply #174 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 18:16:15 »
Continuing my like for the Hinderer Designed Knives...

Zero Tolerance ZT0566

Offline Blusey

« Reply #175 on: Sun, 09 March 2014, 19:04:02 »
Finally got a picture! Remember if you can work out value, find me a location that sells or knows more info I'll reward (:

Show Image

(:
^

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #176 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 15:53:45 »
Finally found the the time to take some pics of my knives :cool:

Ka-Bar

57445-0
57447-1

The well known "standard" combat knife...
Light, well balanced, good grip, I really like it!

Eickhorn KM2000

57449-2

German army combat knife..
I prefer the Ka-Bar as it feels lighter/swifter to me, also dat plastic handle.

Tops Knives Condor Alert

57451-3

Awesome outdoor/survival knife, check the reviews.

Gerber Mark II

57453-4

The well known dagger...
Looks nice, but it's only good for stabbing,
also it features a "slippery when wet" handle, doh!

Smith and Wesson M&P Gen. 2 "M.A.G.I.C." Folder

57455-5

One of the best EDC and concealed-carry self defense knifes imo.
It's cheap and the "M.A.G.I.C." open assist works very well,
you can even open it in reverse grip.

Fox Knives FX 479 Karambit

57457-6

Good quality folding karambit with Emerson wave hook.
Actually only good for concealed-carry self defense needs,
but with the right technique this thing can do very ugly things.

Smith and Wesson Black Ops "M.A.G.I.C." Folder

57459-7

Grippy handle scales...
Overall not as good as the M&P variant imo.

Benchmade Barrage

57461-8

Nice open assist folder...
Higher quality than the S&W, but more expensive.
Also thumb opening only (That's why I prefer the S&W for EDC/SD)

Benchmade Osborne (943)

57463-9

Nice quality folding knife, but it's a bit pricy imo.
« Last Edit: Sat, 15 March 2014, 09:38:24 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline iri

« Reply #177 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 15:58:41 »
okay dear, now it is time for you to start collecting gloves!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #178 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:09:40 »

Actually I have like 10 pairs...
Should I open a separate thread? :D

Offline iri

« Reply #179 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:12:22 »

why not?
also putting another glove under another knife on another picture would be cooler :P

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #180 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:19:39 »

why not?
also putting another glove under another knife on another picture would be cooler :P

But these are my knife and gun gloves, woolen winter gloves wouldn't fit :P

Offline iri

« Reply #181 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:25:02 »
aaaand where is your gun collection?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #182 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:36:24 »
I have these scrubby weeaboo pointy things.
57477-0
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #183 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:40:18 »

No collection to speak of...
Just 3, and 2 of em being softairs :(

Offline iri

« Reply #184 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 16:58:28 »

toys for children don't count. son, i'm disappoint. i was expecting another bunch of awesome photos, but of your guns this time.
so, is it a glock?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #185 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 17:16:50 »

toys for children don't count. son, i'm disappoint. i was expecting another bunch of awesome photos, but of your guns this time.
so, is it a glock?

You asked for guns, and they are classified as non lethal guns...
Also, no awesome photos (as you know where I live you can probably figure out the reason :P)

« Last Edit: Fri, 14 March 2014, 17:19:14 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline iri

« Reply #186 on: Fri, 14 March 2014, 17:30:48 »

so, is it a glock?

Also, no awesome photos (as you know where I live you can probably figure out the reason :P)
:mad:

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #187 on: Sat, 15 March 2014, 09:42:03 »

so, is it a glock?

:mad:

Don't be mad, I might post more knife pictures instead (if I find the time) :)

Offline Lanx

« Reply #188 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 22:54:34 »
i've only seen the spyderco sharpmaker listed here, i'd like to see what ppl use and recommend to sharpen knives? i don't collect i just want a good edge for cooking, i always use my steel b4 i cut, and my chefs knife is sharp enough to the point that i can use it on italian bread without squishing it

any thoughts on diamond sharpening? i'm thinking of getting a dmt set also whats out there?

whetstone
oilstone?
diamond infused
japanese stone?

are about the weird stuff i've seen and also arkansas stone (i guess it's from arkansas)

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #189 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 06:22:48 »
i've only seen the spyderco sharpmaker listed here, i'd like to see what ppl use and recommend to sharpen knives? i don't collect i just want a good edge for cooking, i always use my steel b4 i cut, and my chefs knife is sharp enough to the point that i can use it on italian bread without squishing it

any thoughts on diamond sharpening? i'm thinking of getting a dmt set also whats out there?

whetstone
oilstone?
diamond infused
japanese stone?

are about the weird stuff i've seen and also arkansas stone (i guess it's from arkansas)

The ones I see recommended the most are the "Lansky DeLuxe", the "Spyderco Sharpmaker" and the "Wicked Edge Precision"
I prefer to use handheld rods instead of stations, at the moment I use two Lansky diamond rods (coarse and fine)

Offline iri

« Reply #190 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 07:51:08 »
lansky is the default among those who love good knives in russia.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Lanx

« Reply #191 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 08:04:09 »
the lansky system is like a hotdog on a stick, instead it's a wetstone on a stick. there are a few like this, a clamp that sticks to the back of the knife with guides and then the stone on a guide, to give the 22 or 30degree angle.

i got the smiths 3 in 1 instead of the spyderco

mainly cuz it was 1/3 the price and to see if i could do the spyderco way. apparently a few ppl have difficulty using it, i don't see how, just keep the knife straight and slide it down. the smith has shorter cermanic sticks than the spyderco and i can see why the spyderco sharpmaker is more preferred cuz of this (more travel).

however what i liked more was the diamond slab in the smiths, it really "bit" into the knife, so that's where i'm coming from, and for that i want a slab instead of the stone on a stick, cuz that's too annoying to attaching something to the back of the knife and then try to sharpen.

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #192 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 12:57:21 »
Decided to take some more pictures...
This time, to make iri happy, with different gloves/stuff:

Smith and Wesson M&P 1S Folder

Similar to the SWMP5 folder I posted, but less good!
- Good open-assist feature
- Thumb-stud not useable
- Flipper not ergonomic
- Too small for me

Smith and Wesson M&P 2 Folder

More or less like the SWMP1 above...
- Thumb-stud not useable
- Flipper not ergonomic
- Too small for me

Smith and Wesson M&P 3B Folder

Again, kinda like the SWMP1/2
- Downward angled blade
- Thumb-stud unusable
- Flipper not ergonomic
- Too small for me

Smith and Wesson M&P 5LS Folder

My favorite version of these knifes...
- Same good open-assist feature
- Thumb-stud is easily to use
- Flipper is easily to use
- Sturdier construction
- Good size

Smith and Wesson M&P 6S Folder

Imo a step back from the SWMP5!
- Same good open-assist feature
- Less sturdy construction
- Grippy but tacky scales
- No glass-breaker
- Smaller size

Smith and Wesson M&P 1/2/3 comparison

They more or less the same except for blade-shape and small details.

Smith and Wesson M&P 1/2/3/5/6

Shows the size difference between SWMP 1/2/3 and SWMP 5/6.

MTech USMC Folder

Cheap but ok folder...
- Relatively big
- Coated blade
- G10 scales

Böker Magnum Ring-O

Looks interesting/nice,
but that's it...

MTech 670 Karambit

Nice cheap small karambit,
good bang for the buck,
the sheath sucks tho.
« Last Edit: Fri, 25 April 2014, 13:01:02 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline inteli722

« Reply #193 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 15:28:17 »
I think I accidentally got my dad hooked on Kershaws...

He's gotten two assited openers within 2 months.
More

Offline Lanx

so for the sharpening, i got a worksharp, which is basically a band grinder. it re-profiles knives great and gives a nice razer edge. i can cut paper and make squiggly lines easly and shave my arm hair.

so now i'm deciding between other hand sharpening systems (cuz why not)

i'm gonna get a edge pro clone

i'm gonna use some inventiveness i thought of overnight, i always wanted to get the magnetized strip and hang my knives that way, but since i'm renting, i'm not gonna drill into tile for obvious reasons, to hang that.

but i'm gonna use the same idea and hot glue the super strong magnets to the underside of the edge pro clone.

i decided against these types of systems

either lansky/gatco or dmt, mainly b/c i think i'll just annoyed screwing in the knife to the clamp, and then holding it in some obtuse claw like way.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs

Ka-Bar

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Eickhorn KM2000

(Attachment Link)

Tops Knives Condor Alert

(Attachment Link)

Gerber Mark II

(Attachment Link)

The well known dagger...

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Grippy handle scales...

Benchmade Barrage

(Attachment Link)

Benchmade Osborne (943)

(Attachment Link)

Man you've got some ****ing awesome knives dude! Great collection.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Speaking of sharp things.....I'd better fix and sharpen the blades on my mower in time for spring.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
Speaking of sharp things.....I'd better fix and sharpen the blades on my mower in time for spring.
Show Image

10/10, would mow again.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!

Ka-Bar

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Eickhorn KM2000

(Attachment Link)

Tops Knives Condor Alert

(Attachment Link)

Gerber Mark II

(Attachment Link)

The well known dagger...

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Grippy handle scales...

Benchmade Barrage

(Attachment Link)

Benchmade Osborne (943)

(Attachment Link)

Man you've got some ****ing awesome knives dude! Great collection.

Thanks!
I Will post more if I find the time to take pictures :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 May 2014, 07:56:06 by TheSoulhunter »

Offline russm

This is the sharpest thing I carry, they don't cut the bread or cheese very well but they do serve a purpose!