Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

Bug Reports

<< < (219/220) > >>

OhNine:
Well, this isnt really a bug but more like a flaw. Well this is my first day on this site and I decided to make an account. I entered all of my information but when it told me to activate my account by pressing on the email they sent me, that would be fine but. I didnt get any email so the account wasnt activated. Though it was still registered. So i couldnt use the same email or username. I had to use my laptop to make an account and log onto it on my pc so I could even use geekhack, And I really want to change my username back to what it was but it is taken because of my other account. Please fix this so I can go back to my original username  :)

user 18:

--- Quote from: OhNine on Thu, 24 November 2022, 10:37:57 ---Well, this isnt really a bug but more like a flaw. Well this is my first day on this site and I decided to make an account. I entered all of my information but when it told me to activate my account by pressing on the email they sent me, that would be fine but. I didnt get any email so the account wasnt activated. Though it was still registered. So i couldnt use the same email or username. I had to use my laptop to make an account and log onto it on my pc so I could even use geekhack, And I really want to change my username back to what it was but it is taken because of my other account. Please fix this so I can go back to my original username  :)

--- End quote ---

This is a known issue with some email providers, but as far as I'm aware, no fix has yet been found. Please PM me the details of the other account, and I will take a look, and add this to the list of known cases of this problem.

fairypenguin:
I've been needing to change my password, but never receive the required email authentication following a request. This also happened when I set up my account and had to verify it.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: fairypenguin on Wed, 05 April 2023, 15:05:34 ---I've been needing to change my password, but never receive the required email authentication following a request. This also happened when I set up my account and had to verify it.

--- End quote ---

I'll help with this - PM incoming

PS, happy two year anniversary here!! :D

Protomartyr:
Hello! I believe my IP has been wrongfully banned as I'm getting this message when trying to access the site from my home computer:

--- Quote ---An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.
--- End quote ---
It remains after deleting cookies. I can only access and login from my phone data or ironically from my computer when using a VPN. Is there someone I should PM my IP to possibly get it cleared?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version