Author Topic: [IC] Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro (GB CLOSED)  (Read 206424 times)

Offline oh_chesteroni

Re: [IC] Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro (GB IS LIVE!)
« Reply #550 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:25:59 »
Just picked up a base kit, Japanese mod kit, and a spacebar kit. Was on the fence about adding a RAMA keycap, but I really enjoy that base kit ESC key.
Yeah, it's quite pricey but black PVD is so nice! I'll probably buy a couple to pair it with GMK WoB as well.
Way to go gok, now I have to buy a couple to pair with my gmk WoB. Just taking money from my wallet like I'm a child in a candy store.

On a slightly more serious note, glad to see all your hard work come to fruition!

Offline RykoZin

« Reply #551 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 22:22:18 »
Join the GB for base jap mods numpad and spacebar, hope that everything goes as planned!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #552 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 02:03:39 »
Join.
Love this simple and pure design,especially with Japanese character which is rare to see.
Nice work.

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #553 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 11:08:52 »
@gok

Is there a chance you could extend the GB period to April 30th and not the 25th of april. Q2 take off is crazy atm :p

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #554 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 12:38:52 »
@gok

Is there a chance you could extend the GB period to April 30th and not the 25th of april. Q2 take off is crazy atm :p
These were up to KBDfans and I believe the reason is because they don't want to overlap with some of their other future GBs.

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #555 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 14:09:27 »
@gok

These were up to KBDfans and I believe the reason is because they don't want to overlap with some of their other future GBs.

Ah makes sense ofc, I try and message Wei and beg for merci  :))

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #556 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 15:31:06 »
@gok

Ah makes sense ofc, I try and message Wei and beg for merci  :))

That could work. I remember some people doing that for BoW. Alternatively, there should be some extras as well.

Offline JTJet

« Reply #557 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 17:24:18 »
Is this key supposed to be 1.25u?

https://imgur.com/IEiHAYY

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #558 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 17:35:12 »
Is this key supposed to be 1.25u?

https://imgur.com/IEiHAYY
Yes, I've just checked the file and there were 2 keys on top of each other  :confused:
What is circled is an Alt Gr with the left alt Japanese sublegend which is weird.
I've fixed it now.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 April 2019, 17:40:51 by gok101 »

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #559 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 18:52:43 »
Thanks for all the support. MOQ has been reached on the RAMA artisan which was something that I was a bit concerned about considering the price.

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #560 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 08:28:03 »
Thanks for all the support. MOQ has been reached on the RAMA artisan which was something that I was a bit concerned about considering the price.
Damn, what's the MOQ for that? 20? 50? And only after, what, 2 days?
I keep hearing people making fun of Rama keycaps being a requisite for most keycap GBs these days, but obviously there are (relatively) huge demands here.
Good for them.

Offline i_am_pat

« Reply #561 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 13:15:05 »
Any chance of getting the numpad legends centralized on the keycaps? :3

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
Re: [IC] Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro (03/03/2019 UPDATE)
« Reply #562 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 18:38:21 »
Thanks gok, much appreciated.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Each 6u spacebar has 2 switch/stab positions for offset and centred.
Oh awesome, I didn't know that was possible (thought centre and off overlapped) but that is great. Thank you for following up gok

I hope this doesn't screw you up but I made a mistake and the 6u actually has an off-centred stem. I had a batch of 9009 spacebars in my tray and no keyboard that utilises 6u so I assumed that the smallest sized ones were 6u without counting the spacing properly.

Offline KawabataLuis

« Reply #563 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 19:58:19 »
Just commited, since I know the quality because of the BoW set I know I'll be pretty happy with this. Hyped! And now the "hype waiting".

Offline pockydavid

« Reply #564 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 02:19:16 »
Thanks gok, much appreciated.

Each 6u spacebar has 2 switch/stab positions for offset and centred.
Oh awesome, I didn't know that was possible (thought centre and off overlapped) but that is great. Thank you for following up gok

I hope this doesn't screw you up but I made a mistake and the 6u actually has an off-centred stem. I had a batch of 9009 spacebars in my tray and no keyboard that utilises 6u so I assumed that the smallest sized ones were 6u without counting the spacing properly.
All good gok, I didn't go down the 6u route on the end. Thanks for getting back to me.

Offline Energieschleuder

• Instagram
« Reply #565 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 11:56:41 »
Will this issue from the International kit Enjoypbt 9009 R4 set be fixed? The Ä's are a little bit too low and therefore they are not correct aligned. I found this from a user reviewing the Enjoypbt 9009 R4 set on kbdfans in the comments section

217112-0

Offline ThePanduuh

• Discord @ThePanduuh#0001
« Reply #566 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 12:49:16 »
Joined with Base + Japanese mods. First GB  ;D
Bias BE | Polaris | Frog | Matrix 8xv2.0 Add | Iron165 SE | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | Cypher

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #567 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 13:54:10 »
Will this issue from the International kit Enjoypbt 9009 R4 set be fixed? The Ä's are a little bit too low and therefore they are not correct aligned. I found this from a user reviewing the Enjoypbt 9009 R4 set on kbdfans in the comments section

(Attachment Link)
This is something that I noticed in their design file and changed when I worked on grayscale and 9009 R4 but they must have ignored it. I'll check my samples that I have for Kuro/Shiro but I'll also make a point of this issue since I'll be bringing up some of the alignment issues during manufacture that I saw on Grayscale as well.

Offline Energieschleuder

• Instagram
« Reply #568 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 14:14:45 »

(Attachment Link)
This is something that I noticed in their design file and changed when I worked on grayscale and 9009 R4 but they must have ignored it. I'll check my samples that I have for Kuro/Shiro but I'll also make a point of this issue since I'll be bringing up some of the alignment issues during manufacture that I saw on Grayscale as well.

I will be glad joining in if the you can fix that. Thank you for your efforts making a great set for ISO users ;D

Offline hpdung99

« Reply #569 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 22:59:09 »
Is there any chance of having custom-printed caps? I joined the GB but I still want to have the completely correct legends for my JIS layout, even it would cost a lot ...

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #570 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 23:11:32 »
Is there any chance of having custom-printed caps? I joined the GB but I still want to have the completely correct legends for my JIS layout, even it would cost a lot ...
Get a list of keys that you need and contact Wei from KBDfans. You can tell him that I'd be willing to do the design but ultimately, it will be his decision whether he wants to do it or not.

Offline hpdung99

« Reply #571 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 23:16:47 »
Get a list of keys that you need and contact Wei from KBDfans. You can tell him that I'd be willing to do the design but ultimately, it will be his decision whether he wants to do it or not.

Great to hear that, I will try to contact him  :D

Offline aleck

« Reply #572 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 13:41:32 »
Just joined this GB, I can't wait them to arrive!

Offline allllaboutyou

Re: [IC] Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro (18/03/2019 UPDATE)
« Reply #573 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 14:42:43 »
too excited for this!

Also is it possible to invert the colors for next run? Shiro/Kuro?
Rather than just inverted, I want it to have red sublegends but I'm waiting for epbt to be able to produce it.

looking forward to a future GB for this!

Offline nguyenhimself

[IC] Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro (GB IS LIVE!)
« Reply #574 on: Thu, 25 April 2019, 10:15:04 »
Just because I really want this to happen:
No need to worry about reaching an MOQ, right?

EDIT: Ah I didn’t see the update from earlier this month. Cheers :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 April 2019, 20:36:30 by nguyenhimself »

Offline equalunique

« Reply #575 on: Thu, 25 April 2019, 10:24:55 »
White-on-black would be super cool

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #576 on: Fri, 26 April 2019, 10:16:38 »
I must have miss calculated my time, went to buy today and it is closed already. Any chance to get an order in? Many people get paid on Fridays in the US so closing group buys on Wednesdays or Thursdays is a bad idea normally.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Nzo

• wish I was back in CA
« Reply #577 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 12:08:02 »
I must have miss calculated my time, went to buy today and it is closed already. Any chance to get an order in? Many people get paid on Fridays in the US so closing group buys on Wednesdays or Thursdays is a bad idea normally.

This. Been following this set and got busy with life... missed the window apparently:(

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #578 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 14:11:00 »

This. Been following this set and got busy with life... missed the window apparently:(

There should be some extras after the GB but it would be best to message KBDfans to see if they can sneak you in.
« Last Edit: Sun, 28 April 2019, 21:41:27 by gok101 »

Offline Nzo

• wish I was back in CA
« Reply #579 on: Sun, 28 April 2019, 21:10:49 »

There should be some extras after the GB but it would be best to message KBDfans to see if they can sneak you in.

Shoutout to KBDfans support for helping me out. I’m all in now 😀

Would have sucked to miss it. Been following this since November

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: [IC] Enjoypbt Kuro/Shiro (GB CLOSED)
« Reply #580 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 08:20:35 »
Shoutout to KBDfans support for helping me out. I’m all in now 😀

Who did you message/email?
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #581 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 08:40:16 »
Shoutout to KBDfans support for helping me out. I’m all in now

Who did you message/email?

You can try Wei or Sherry in kbdfans discord. Got mine that way.

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #582 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 14:32:00 »
I will be moving at the end of May, how can I update my delivery address? I presume this will take longer than a month.
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #583 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 14:37:51 »
I will be moving at the end of May, how can I update my delivery address? I presume this will take longer than a month.
You can update your delivery address under account settings but I'd also message Wei or Sherry to make sure.

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #584 on: Wed, 01 May 2019, 14:18:32 »
You can update your delivery address under account settings but I'd also message Wei or Sherry to make sure.
Alright, will do that, many thanks!
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline snarfel

« Reply #585 on: Wed, 01 May 2019, 17:51:13 »
Keep in mind China has a holiday through Friday so it may be until Monday when you get a response. I messaged Sherry about a day ago and have noticed they've been idle for a long time and have yet to hear anything. Not sure if they work weekends.

Offline adb7

« Reply #586 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 19:13:22 »
I think I may have missed it but is there an update on production/ETA on shipping?

Offline dantambok

« Reply #587 on: Mon, 20 May 2019, 19:36:00 »
I think I may have missed it but is there an update on production/ETA on shipping?

i remember reading july somewhere recently
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #588 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 16:13:17 »

I've asked Wei and he said it was planned for the end of June.

In the meantime, the RAMA caps are coming along nicely. Here is a pic of one straight off the mill.

Offline awestrike

« Reply #589 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 17:42:47 »

In the meantime, the RAMA caps are coming along nicely. Here is a pic of one straight off the mill.

Looks amazing. Wish I could have put an order in for one, too, but it was a little too expensive for me.

Offline rondg

« Reply #590 on: Thu, 23 May 2019, 18:32:37 »

Anyone who wants to get rid of there RAMA caps, please hit me up

Offline voight-kampff

« Reply #591 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 11:20:03 »

Nice

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Offline aleck

« Reply #592 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 21:26:59 »

That's great to hear!  :)

Offline nicole_loke_richards

« Reply #593 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 21:39:53 »
Maybe a bit late now. Being a big weeb myself, I would like to see a numpad like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #594 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 21:42:33 »
Maybe a bit late now. Being a big weeb myself, I would like to see a numpad like this...
Show Image

You know the GB ended, right?

« Reply #595 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 21:43:48 »
Show Image

You know the GB ended, right?

I know they may do rerun in the future so...

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #596 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 21:45:32 »
Show Image

HA! Incredibly late so there is no chance of changing anything. The formal 1,2,3 is pretty cool though.

« Reply #597 on: Wed, 29 May 2019, 21:55:06 »
Show Image

HA! Incredibly late so there is no chance of changing anything. The formal 1,2,3 is pretty cool though.

Hahaha, i know. I saw the set being sold out in kbdfans... a bit of wishful thinking hopefully a rerun may happen! Haha. I like the texture of pbt better than gmk so I would love to see a classy set like this to be on sale again.

Offline infinitykw

• Amazed by the beauty of industrial design
    • zFrontier Profile
« Reply #598 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 21:40:29 »
Any update?  12 days away from the estimated shipping date from KBD.

Offline gok_nz

• Enjoy your PBT
    • Website
« Reply #599 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 22:44:38 »
Any update?  12 days away from the estimated shipping date from KBD.
I saw that but I've been told since that it would ship in July.