Author Topic: [GB]LCK75 Round 2 | Update 5/23  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Lysol_

[GB]LCK75 Round 2 | Update 5/23
« on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 11:20:05 »

Edit 5/23/21: Week 1ish numbers: 104 out of the 300 kits limit has been bought
with numbers for each color being, 36 of 100 for White, 46 of 100 for Black & 24 of 100 for Purple

Previous IC thread

Hello all, my name is Lysol and this is the Announcement for the group buy for round 2 of the LCK75.
There will be changes compared to round one with the main one being ISO support and split backspace.

Board pics

Black kit with GMK Belfonte w/ Hennesy alphas & F-row keys with an aftermarket knob, Credit: Jerry Shawarma#8464

White kit with EPBT pink blanks & stock knob, Credit: Bossbaby#9999

Purple kit with KAT Alpha and stock knob

The big rubber bumpons will give 5-6 degrees of angle to the assembled kit

Sound test of the board w/ JWICK Yellows and KAT Alpha

The main layout features a standard ANSI layout with the option of a
7u bar with 2x 1.5u mods to the left with ISO and split backspace being added from feedback.

GB info and Board details

The price for each kit:
$100USD +shipping for black and white PCB kits
$130USD +shipping for purple PCB kits

Shipping:
$14USD for CONUS
$35USD for International

The GB will be FCFS and will be open to all and will take place on my site, LCKeyboards.com, starting today, 5/14/21 at 2pm EST
The estimated shipping time will be around 3-4 months from the GB end time/date at 6/04/21.
This will last 3 weeks or until the 300 kit limit is reached.

There will be a cap of 300 kits with it coming down to 100 Black,
100 White & 100 Purple. There will be a limit of 1 kit per person.

The kit includes the mainboard, plate, and bottom plate in a choice of either a black, white, or purple theme.
Kits will also include a clear acrylic guard, board components, 1x EC11 rotary encoder,
Aluminum 19mm knob as seen on the White and Purple kit picture, 1x 32x128mm white OLED,
mounting hardware, and bumpon rubber feet with two big ones for angling the board.

The kits will come in an LCK themed box similar to round 1 with the same topographic
design elements as seen on the forehead of the PCB.

I'll be working with Stupidfish1 again to have 6mm case foam for
each kit(great guy), and foam will come wrapped.

P3D will be helping me out with acrylic guards, he will also have gasket acrylic cases
as well as the original acrylic case designed by me available now as an extra for those that want it.

My Designed Case    P3D's Gasket Case

Open-Sourced Design

The board is open-sourced as of now on my Github. so if you’d like to do runs with your friends you can but
I will not be held liable for that, though, if you have any questions on the matter,
feel free to reach out to me at Lysol#5640 on discord. BOM list is available on my discord but will be added to GitHub as well.

Case Collab

There's also a Limited Edition case made by Panther Presidium available!
the full-enclosure case will be made of milled and hand-finished hardwood (a naturally very dark variety like
African Blackwood or Bog Oak), the acrylic guard will be replaced by glass, and the plate will be stainless steel rather than fr4. Only 10 serial-numbered cases will be made and one of them is being given away here
and the other 9 are being raffled for sale here (Update: The giveaway/raffle sale has ended and winners have been notified)

My LCK Discord for updates and statuses for this GB.
I strongly urge anyone interested to join as I update there more frequently compared to any other platform.

Many thanks to my friends and family that have helped me bring this project to its current point.
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 May 2021, 12:27:29 by Lysol_ »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
approved
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
That wood case is insane. i love it.  Ilove lysol I love  trees   love wood  e verything is good  rrRrRrRrrrR
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
That wood case is insane. i love it.  Ilove lysol I love  trees   love wood  e verything is good  rrRrRrRrrrR
Treeleaf stop being so horny for keyborb