Author Topic: Anime Thread  (Read 383968 times)

Offline KeyboardRookie

Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 18 August 2012, 04:52:40 »
だから僕は、Hができない。
It means, 'Therefore, I'm not able to do H.' (Usually, H refers 'hentai')
I'm in chronic intoxication to keyboards,

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #101 on: Sat, 18 August 2012, 08:37:47 »
This thread made my check out Cowboy Bebop, and now I am addicted. :)

Offline Wintermoot

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 18 August 2012, 15:39:29 »
seen:
too much
watching:
Armored Troopers VOTOMS probably going to re-watch Serial Experiments Lain
WASD V1 MX Blue|Keycool 84 MX Red

Offline Trent

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 18 August 2012, 23:52:54 »
I am not really "into" the whole mange anime thing, but I have really enjoyed the few shows that I watched.  I started with Cowboy Bebop and was entranced with the storyline and really wished they made more of them.  After that I watched the Full Metal Alchemist (original) series but then didn't watch anything else.  I tried Ghost in the Shell but I couldn't get used to it, just too deep for me.

Any suggestions if I was a big fan of Cowboy Bebop?
Quote from: Trent
I hate fun
IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | FK-2000 | FK-8000 | FK-9000 | Fujitsu Peerless | Zenith Data Systems (Yellow ALPS!) | AEK

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #104 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 00:04:13 »
I am not really "into" the whole mange anime thing, but I have really enjoyed the few shows that I watched.  I started with Cowboy Bebop and was entranced with the storyline and really wished they made more of them.  After that I watched the Full Metal Alchemist (original) series but then didn't watch anything else.  I tried Ghost in the Shell but I couldn't get used to it, just too deep for me.

I would recommend watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, loved it thrice as much as the original series. Also if you're a fan of Bebop, pretty sure you'd enjoy Samurai Champloo.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #105 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 00:16:57 »

bebop is pretty unique and has a great fairly deep back story behind their semi random adventures. FMA (original) has the same styler in that regard. FMA Brotherhood on the other hand is high tension the entire time they mainly focus on what was the backstory in the original. I also agree that Samurai Champloo is probably as close of a fit to Bebop as there can be, the anime is done in much the same style. Another one that yo umay want to look at would be outlaw star as it has a stage close to Cowboy Bebop. To realy find what anime you  enjoy youll just have to watch and experience more as what you have seen so far is just the small amount that has made it to US television and only a fraction of that really. I may be weird in the fact that I pick up anime ive never head of and just start watching them. I usually at least get 6 eps in until i decide whether i like it or not and whether i want to continue. As I try to give everything a chance.

Check out this chart for places to start in each genre http://tinyurl.com/8o5wnyc
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 August 2012, 02:00:48 by TheProfosist »

Offline cheezburgah

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 03:45:22 »
If anyone here has never watched an anime before and just thinks they are bad like I did. Do yourself a favor and watch DEATH NOTE. It will keep you interested and on edge.

It really got me interested in the anime scene Ive tried to watch other animes but I cant find any that are that intriguing to me. The ones Ive seen since I havent completed but only watched a couple of episodes they are Cowboy Bebop (kinda got bored and stopped) and Darker than Black (currently watching this one) but they arnt nearly as good.
what is keyboard?

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #107 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 04:52:44 »
If anyone here has never watched an anime before and just thinks they are bad like I did. Do yourself a favor and watch DEATH NOTE. It will keep you interested and on edge.

It really got me interested in the anime scene Ive tried to watch other animes but I cant find any that are that intriguing to me. The ones Ive seen since I havent completed but only watched a couple of episodes they are Cowboy Bebop (kinda got bored and stopped) and Darker than Black (currently watching this one) but they arnt nearly as good.
well what did you like about death note. Also it should be in the chart i posted try some from the same section as it.

Offline Okita

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 14:33:12 »

Lupin the Third and Samurai Champloo.

Bebop was inspired by Lupin the Third and Champloo is done by the same director.

Offline Okita

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 14:34:56 »

Bebop is rated as one of the best animes of all time by many sources. Comparing Deathnote to Bebop is like comparing Goosebumps to Game of Thrones.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #110 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 17:19:46 »

Bebop is rated as one of the best animes of all time by many sources. Comparing Deathnote to Bebop is like comparing Goosebumps to Game of Thrones.

Agreed especially since Death Note was able to draw in a large amount of the non anime crowd due to the style it was done in. I see it as one done for ratings not for just being what it is. Thats not saying it was a bad anime but i think generally speaking a lot of people didnt make it through the second part due to the changes that were made as compared to the first part.

Offline xJaPx

• Oh, Herro!
« Reply #111 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 21:21:59 »

Agreed especially since Death Note was able to draw in a large amount of the non anime crowd due to the style it was done in. I see it as one done for ratings not for just being what it is. Thats not saying it was a bad anime but i think generally speaking a lot of people didnt make it through the second part due to the changes that were made as compared to the first part.

i am unfortunately one of those people, i gave up at that point.  It was soo good up until then

As for Cowboy Bepop, im moving that on to the top of my priority list.  im sick of hearing how awesome it is yet have never seen it. 
| Poker MX Red |

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #112 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 21:43:30 »
Sticking to the Adult Swim theme that this page has had w/ Cowboy Bebop & Death Note I would recommend Outlaw Star and Wolf's Rain to almost anyone if the synopsis of either series interests you at all.

Offline KeyboardRookie

« Reply #113 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 22:59:39 »
Has anyone watched 'Gunm'?
I strongly recommand to watch that anime.
As always people say, Viewer discretion is advised.  :D
I'm in chronic intoxication to keyboards,

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #114 on: Sun, 19 August 2012, 23:02:14 »
Sticking to the Adult Swim theme that this page has had w/ Cowboy Bebop & Death Note I would recommend Outlaw Star and Wolf's Rain to almost anyone if the synopsis of either series interests you at all.
Might want to throw in Witch Hunter Robin in the mix as well then.

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #115 on: Fri, 24 August 2012, 09:58:03 »
I actually enjoyed With Hunter Robin; speaking of, I don't think I ever finished it.

And some more solid staples were Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D (all movies).

The last few seasons of anime have been a little lackluster, too.  Enjoying Sword Art Online, right now, but most of the new series are just not all that memorable.
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #116 on: Sat, 25 August 2012, 03:35:46 »
Gave coworker rainbow today well see how that goes.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #117 on: Sat, 25 August 2012, 05:01:40 »
I'm not much in anime any more but I used to love Macross, Ghost in the shell, Akira, Cowboy bebop, Spirited away. Talking about really really old ones maybe someone remembers Mirai shōnen Konan, Urusei Yatsura, Hurricane Polymar :)

Offline ChaoticKinesis

« Reply #118 on: Sat, 25 August 2012, 10:11:40 »
A few that I really recommend:

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Darker than Black
Spice and Wolf
Eden of the East
Elfen Lied
Monster
Trigun

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #119 on: Sat, 25 August 2012, 11:00:09 »

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Darker than Black
Spice and Wolf
Eden of the East
Elfen Lied
Monster
Trigun
those are all fairly good anime though you have a pretty big gap between the era of the series your watching did you stop for a peroid?

Offline Trent

« Reply #120 on: Sat, 25 August 2012, 23:29:18 »
I've taken a look at Samurai Shamploo and really wasn't into it.  The main aspects I liked about Cowboy Bebop was the storyline and the cool themes.  The music in it was amazing too!  I just got the OST again and missed hearing the seatbelts!

I don't think I'm ever going to find another anime like it, or even close to it.  I guess the only thing I can do it let it sit in my mind as one of the favorites and re-watch the series every few years or so, like I plan to do this week :D
I hate fun
IBM Model M | IBM Model M SSK | FK-2000 | FK-8000 | FK-9000 | Fujitsu Peerless | Zenith Data Systems (Yellow ALPS!) | AEK

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #121 on: Sat, 25 August 2012, 23:40:18 »
I've taken a look at Samurai Shamploo and really wasn't into it.  The main aspects I liked about Cowboy Bebop was the storyline and the cool themes.  The music in it was amazing too!  I just got the OST again and missed hearing the seatbelts!

I don't think I'm ever going to find another anime like it, or even close to it.  I guess the only thing I can do it let it sit in my mind as one of the favorites and re-watch the series every few years or so, like I plan to do this week :D
there are plenty of anime out there that have that atyle though they may not be as accomplished at it youve just got to look. Also try to broader what you watch, pick up thinigs cause they sound interesting or something i posted a giant list of anime a while, all of which are rated highly or they wouldnt be on there. Here is the link again http://tinyurl.com/8o5wnyc .

Offline ChaoticKinesis

Re: Re: Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #122 on: Sun, 26 August 2012, 00:16:52 »

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Darker than Black
Spice and Wolf
Eden of the East
Elfen Lied
Monster
Trigun
those are all fairly good anime though you have a pretty big gap between the era of the series your watching did you stop for a peroid?
I've watched dozens more but those are the ones that currently come to mind, which for the most part have not been mentioned repeatedly throughout the thread (two were, but I still thought them good enough to indicate). I've only really watched anime over the last few years, so their airing period means nothing to me. Incidently, I'm only now watching Evangelion for the first time.

I too am very much open to suggestions.
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 August 2012, 00:22:45 by ChaoticKinesis »

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anime Thread
« Reply #123 on: Sun, 26 August 2012, 01:58:11 »

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Darker than Black
Spice and Wolf
Eden of the East
Elfen Lied
Monster
Trigun
I've watched dozens more but those are the ones that currently come to mind, which for the most part have not been mentioned repeatedly throughout the thread (two were, but I still thought them good enough to indicate). I've only really watched anime over the last few years, so their airing period means nothing to me. Incidently, I'm only now watching Evangelion for the first time.

I too am very much open to suggestions.
check out the link i just put up before your post if you dont find something good from those i dont know what to do.

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 26 August 2012, 20:34:27 »
That is a cool grid.  There is a lot in there I recognize but have never seen.  Of the stuff I have seen, much of it is in that far left and the Sci-Fi column.  ;)
Russ

Offline ChaoticKinesis

« Reply #125 on: Sun, 26 August 2012, 23:19:23 »
check out the link i just put up before your post if you dont find something good from those i dont know what to do.

Thanks for the great link. I see a lot of my favorite Anime there, and plenty more that I haven't seen/heard of. Will definitely be using it as a reference.

Offline wiredPANDA

« Reply #126 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 15:16:40 »
Well, that image has successfully refreshed my manga list.  Thanks for that.
| HHKB Pro 2 | Leopold FC660C
| Poker.PANDAclears | ErgoDox (62g Black)

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #127 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 15:41:01 »
yea i am going to watch/read everything on the grid eventually, or thats the plan

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #128 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 15:47:34 »
I just checked out the pic and I think I have seen over half of what is on there in the anime section. D: I need to catch up on One Piece though so I should not be looking for anything new anyway (currently at ep.540).

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #129 on: Mon, 27 August 2012, 15:51:05 »
I just checked out the pic and I think I have seen over half of what is on there in the anime section. D: I need to catch up on One Piece though so I should not be looking for anything new anyway (currently at ep.540).
ive sen say 75% of the anime section some of the ones im missing are the hard to find obscure ones

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 14:46:21 »
I like anime.
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #131 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 14:55:55 »

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #132 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 16:14:55 »
As I was checking how many episodes of One Piece are out yesterday I remembered that the second season of Yuru Yuri is almost over so I will probably be starting that soon.

Offline nar

« Reply #133 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 17:37:58 »
As I was checking how many episodes of One Piece are out yesterday I remembered that the second season of Yuru Yuri is almost over so I will probably be starting that soon.

Aka-nee--
Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #134 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 19:45:00 »
I think it is Aka-rin~ because her name is Akari. I really want to start the second season but I am still behind One Piece by 11 episodes and classes are going to start for me on Thursday so it will have to wait T_T.

Offline nar

« Reply #135 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 22:12:34 »
I think it is Aka-rin~ because her name is Akari. I really want to start the second season but I am still behind One Piece by 11 episodes and classes are going to start for me on Thursday so it will have to wait T_T.
Oh I'm not referring to Akari. You'll understand once you watch the second season :p
Keyboards: Topre HE0100 | REALFORCE 103UB & 104UB-DK | FILCO Majestouch 2 Ai Cherry MX Blue | CHERRY G84-4101SPAUS

Offline Trent

« Reply #136 on: Tue, 28 August 2012, 22:24:48 »

there are plenty of anime out there that have that atyle though they may not be as accomplished at it youve just got to look. Also try to broader what you watch, pick up thinigs cause they sound interesting or something i posted a giant list of anime a while, all of which are rated highly or they wouldnt be on there. Here is the link again http://tinyurl.com/8o5wnyc .

Is there a clearer picture?  Even when I zoom in with that image I can't read many of the titles.
I hate fun

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 29 August 2012, 02:28:19 »

Is there a clearer picture?  Even when I zoom in with that image I can't read many of the titles.
that is the best one i have. i think its because it made of multiple pictures that its not 100% clear and i dont have the originals. Did you try downloading the picture and viewing on ur pc?

Offline xJaPx

• Oh, Herro!
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 13:31:36 »
i just started watching hunter x hunter, which is awesome.  I was a bit confused though, as gon says "my dad took the hunter exam at the age of 12 and became a hunter.  He immedately left instead of taking care of me".  Are they actually implying gon's dad had a child at 12? lol
| Poker MX Red |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 13:37:29 »
i just started watching hunter x hunter, which is awesome.  I was a bit confused though, as gon says "my dad took the hunter exam at the age of 12 and became a hunter.  He immedately left instead of taking care of me".  Are they actually implying gon's dad had a child at 12? lol

Hahahha Gon's dad was one pimp of a 12 year old!!

Gotta say, Hunter X Hunter has been a great ride in the manga world, although the multiple recent hiatus' have been a pain. Although I think the artist/author has been ill for some time, and even when she/he was doing work, the quality was slipping bad.

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #140 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 13:39:17 »
Just finished watching the final arc of bleach. it was great :)
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline posthaste

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 14:12:34 »
Oh, man, you guys are missting out on Great Teacher Onizuka.  GTO is whacked-out, but with the occassional tender & sentimental moments thrown in.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 14:14:20 »
Oh, man, you guys are missting out on Great Teacher Onizuka.  GTO is whacked-out, but with the occassional tender & sentimental moments thrown in.
GTO is and older classic though the US release was sure screwed up just like the initial release of Initial D.

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #143 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 17:23:25 »
GTO was amazing in anime and drama form.

I finally gave in and watched 8 eps. of the second season of Yuru Yuri. since yesterday. The series has been pretty enjoyable so far. Nothing unexpected, just slice of life with a bit of yuri goodness.

I woke up early this morning so I decided to watch Denpa teki na Kanojo which I really enjoyed.
Although I think the artist/author has been ill for some time, and even when she/he was doing work, the quality was slipping bad.
This happened when I watched Nana resulting in a time skip in the last episode in which some characters are gone with no real explanation of their whereabouts. After watching ~20 eps. a day on the edge of my seat through all the drama the ending did not feel all that satisfying. I would still recommend it though.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #144 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 17:27:45 »
GTO was amazing in anime and drama form.

I finally gave in and watched 8 eps. of the second season of Yuru Yuri. since yesterday. The series has been pretty enjoyable so far. Nothing unexpected, just slice of life with a bit of yuri goodness.

I woke up early this morning so I decided to watch Denpa teki na Kanojo which I really enjoyed.
Although I think the artist/author has been ill for some time, and even when she/he was doing work, the quality was slipping bad.
This happened when I watched Nana resulting in a time skip in the last episode in which some characters are gone with no real explanation of their whereabouts. After watching ~20 eps. a day on the edge of my seat through all the drama the ending did not feel all that satisfying. I would still recommend it though.
I believe the manga for Nana was never completed thats why the anime felt weird near the end.

Offline Excaliborg

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 17:42:26 »
IIRC the creator was hospitalized for months and never got the desire/was unable to finish it afterward. It sucks because the depth of each character was really amazing to me and I was really getting into the relationships between everyone love and friendship wise as the episodes went by.

Offline TheProfosist

• Custom Layouts Only!
« Reply #146 on: Mon, 10 September 2012, 17:46:15 »
IIRC the creator was hospitalized for months and never got the desire/was unable to finish it afterward. It sucks because the depth of each character was really amazing to me and I was really getting into the relationships between everyone love and friendship wise as the episodes went by.
agreed

Offline CKTofu

• I don't even...
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 11 September 2012, 01:35:25 »
Anyone watching Sword Art Online? I've been enjoying it so far, though I'm a couple episodes behind the current one right now.
Ducky Shine 2 - MX Red with Red LEDs

Offline Zehkul

« Reply #148 on: Tue, 11 September 2012, 09:31:00 »
Yes, and it’s quite entertaining. The light novels are better, though. (I’ve read them all, I can spoiler everything that might happen in that anime up to a potential third season! xD)
Other stuff I am following this season:
Yuruyuri
Accel World (the story starts to piss me off more and more though)
Kokoro Connect (easily the best show this season! Amazing slice of life romance/drama stuff that actually touches you)
Jinrui wa Suitai Shima****a (although I’m so horribly behind on this show that I don’t really know much about it ^^)
Campione! (It’s crap, but it’s funny. Especially when the main character gets raped by loli Athena)
Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru: Futari no Elder - The Animation (long title :3 Just 3 OVAs, 2 out so far, and it’s quite … interesting, haha)
Hyouka (Easily the best animated TV series Japan ever produced. Rather calm detective style slice of life stories. With Chitanda!
a collection of Chitanda’s I’M CURIOUS in the first 10 or so episodes xD)

Well, and that’s it already. xD
I sadly haven’t kept track of what I’ve watched. I can list however what I’ve still got on my hard drive. (I wipe it from time to time though, I’ve only got 1 TB spare for animes)

<DIR>          Accel World
<DIR>          Acchi Kocchi
<DIR>          Angel Beats
<DIR>          Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
<DIR>          Ano Natsu de Matteru
<DIR>          Aoi Hana
<DIR>          Black Rock Shooter
<DIR>          Blood+
<DIR>          Bokurano
<DIR>          Campione
<DIR>          Canaan
<DIR>          Casshern Sins
<DIR>          Clannad
<DIR>          Code Geass
<DIR>          Darker Than Black
<DIR>          Death Note
<DIR>          Devil May Cry
<DIR>          Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
<DIR>          Dragon Crisis
<DIR>          Ef - Tale of Melodies
<DIR>          Ef - Tale of Memories
<DIR>          Ergo Proxy
<DIR>          Escaflowne
<DIR>          Gosick
<DIR>          Great Teacher Onizuka
<DIR>          Guardian of the Spirit
<DIR>          Guilty Crown
<DIR>          Hanasaku Iroha
<DIR>          Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
<DIR>          Hellsing
<DIR>          Hidan no Aria
<DIR>          Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
<DIR>          Hyakko
<DIR>          Hyouka
<DIR>          Inu x Boku SS
<DIR>          K-On
<DIR>          Kaiba
<DIR>          Kaichou wa Maid-sama
<DIR>          Karin
<DIR>          Kokoro Connect
<DIR>          Kurenai
<DIR>          Kyousogiga
<DIR>          Kämpfer
<DIR>          Lucky Star
<DIR>          Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
<DIR>          Mirai Nikki
<DIR>          NaruTaru
<DIR>          Nazo no Kanojo X
<DIR>          Nichijou
<DIR>          Oreimo
<DIR>          Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru Futari no Elder
<DIR>          Otome wa Boku ni Koi****eru Futari no Elder - The Animation         /e: LOL! Yeah, this forum censors sh i t. koi crap eru haha. k o i s h i t e r u!
<DIR>          Pandora Hearts
<DIR>          Paranoia Agent
<DIR>          Rainbow
<DIR>          Record of Lodoss War
<DIR>          Sankarea
<DIR>          Serial Experiments Lain
<DIR>          Shakugan no Shana
<DIR>          Spice and Wolf
<DIR>          Steins;Gate
<DIR>          Strawberry Panic
<DIR>          Sword Art Online
<DIR>          Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
<DIR>          Toradora
<DIR>          True Tears
<DIR>          Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
<DIR>          Upotte!!
<DIR>          Vampire Knight
<DIR>          Yuru Yuri
<DIR>          Zero No Tsukaima

What I recommend: Well, depends on what type of Otaku you are, what your preferences are, etc., but everyone should at some point have watched these:
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (IMO the best anime of all time)
Code Geass
Death Note
Serial Experiments Lain
Spice and Wolf (you should be interested in romance though)
maybe some more I’m forgetting
Well, other than that it’s your preferences, really.
Mirai Nikki if you’re into chicks that are bat**** insane
Toradora if you like tsundere, and Gosick and and and ^^

etc :P

Code Geass is too dark imo.

Lol! Then you shouldn’t watch Madoka xD That cute magical girl anime is quite a bit darker, imo :P

Oh I'm not referring to Akari. You'll understand once you watch the second season :p

Siscon. :3
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 September 2012, 10:02:01 by Zehkul »

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #149 on: Tue, 11 September 2012, 09:36:42 »
Just finished Xam'd.  Kind of all over the place, but entertaining nonetheless.
Russ