Author Topic: Tactile Zine Presents: Tactile x booper - boop! collab - Shipping Completed  (Read 28580 times)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
I was just looking through photos I took of our visit! and now I'm gunna post them!

I don't want to spoil too much with my ****-tay photos when CPT took so many good ones! So this is a little behind the scenes of the behind the scenes maybe!?

We made and ate A LOT of food... and I learned how to make dumplings!!!
Anson cooked a ton! How nice to have guests who just hang out and cook for you!? LOL   

We also went on a hike and went to the museum and played board games!

It was so much fun!

I think Noodle enjoyed it too!  :))

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ZIIIIINE TO COME OUT!

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
TIL CPT pro chef. And to think he just ate out at amazing places all the time...
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
I want to eat cpt's dumplings and play Carcassonne.  :'(

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
looks like fun!
-Dana

Offline shuangmu

I was just looking through photos I took of our visit! and now I'm gunna post them!

Show Image

I don't want to spoil too much with my ****-tay photos when CPT took so many good ones! So this is a little behind the scenes of the behind the scenes maybe!?

Anson cooked a ton! How nice to have guests who just hang out and cook for you!? LOL   

It was so much fun!

Show Image

Wow, a good party. I saw dumplings, Very tasty : )
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Show Image

It was so much fun!

Show Image

Looks like a while lotta fun. If only I could make food like that =(

Can't wait to see the zine!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro

Show Image

It was so much fun!

Show Image

D'awwwwwwwww these kinds of posts are the absolute best. Kelly and Anson! What a lovely duo, and that food... :drool: looked AMAZING! I'm sure everyone had a great time!

Offline shuangmu

Too sleepy. Go to sleep, hope is not on a first come, first served basis :eek:
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine

Show Image

It was so much fun!

Show Image

All my cooking faces are so ridiculous lol. Also I didn't realize how many pictures you took without me noticing  :)).

So I'm about half way through stapling the zines. I'm still hoping to have the sale go up today. I've decided to do a raffle for the caps and FCFS for the zines. I'll throw up a link to follow for the raffle and leave it open for 24 hours. You'll get an email letting you know if you've won. Then I'll throw up the FCFS sale for the zines and invoice for the Big Bundle.

When the sale goes up, I'll include more information like shipping and the actual caps that are available since I haven't had the chance to do that until this weekend.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
Super excited! i'm glad you're staggering the small package so that if i lose out on the raffle i can still try and get one from the sale!  ;D Regardless, I'm just happy to see you back around these parts!
-Dana

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
I'm ready! I'm ready!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro

Show Image

It was so much fun!

Show Image

All my cooking faces are so ridiculous lol. Also I didn't realize how many pictures you took without me noticing  :)).

So I'm about half way through stapling the zines. I'm still hoping to have the sale go up today. I've decided to do a raffle for the caps and FCFS for the zines. I'll throw up a link to follow for the raffle and leave it open for 24 hours. You'll get an email letting you know if you've won. Then I'll throw up the FCFS sale for the zines and invoice for the Big Bundle.

When the sale goes up, I'll include more information like shipping and the actual caps that are available since I haven't had the chance to do that until this weekend.
Thank you for the info!! Thank you also for your hard work and diligence in capturing these memories.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Wooo. We're getting close. Thanks for the update cpt!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Raffle is open for the Big Bundle. Please read (or re-read) the OP for more information. I will stop taking entries at 2200 Eastern on 7/9/18. If I haven't removed the link and your timestamp is after 2200, I will not count it.

I'll email the winners and invoice them at a future time. Then I will open the Small Bundle sales which will be FCFS tomorrow 7/9/18 or Tuesday 7/10/18.

Offline Corgi Butts

Entered!  Good luck everyone and thanks to the CPT and Booper for all the love that went into this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline shuangmu

Raffle is open for the Big Bundle. Please read (or re-read) the OP for more information. I will stop taking entries at 2200 Eastern on 7/9/18. If I haven't removed the link and your timestamp is after 2200, I will not count it.

I'll email the winners and invoice them at a future time. Then I will open the Small Bundle sales which will be FCFS tomorrow 7/9/18 or Tuesday 7/10/18.

Very cool, thanks for the sales!! :thumb:
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
HYYYYPPPEEEE!!!!!!

LINKY LINKY LINKY!

Good luck to all! 24 hrs is nice! Thanks for putting in all the work for shipping and stuff! <3

;D
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline glack23

Looking forward to this !

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline R.bb

HYYYYPPPEEEE!!!!!!

LINKY LINKY LINKY!

Good luck to all! 24 hrs is nice! Thanks for putting in all the work for shipping and stuff! <3

;D
Joined! Good luck everyone! ;)

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
 Thanks to both of you for all of your hard work

This luck everyone!

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Excitement! I can't wait also to enter for a zine! Thank youuuu

Offline rabbitfire

Entered. Good luck everyone!  :thumb:

Offline SeedyOne

Entered, love it!  :thumb:

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
Entered. Thanks CPTBadAss & Booper!
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Entered...need me some more CPT in my life
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline LeoShi

Entered! GL everyone :)

Offline BestShuckleNA

• はあちゃまっちゃま~!
So if you win a cap, do you win a sculpt and a chance at a blank? or just a blank and then that was your win?

Offline sorijealut

• steam
Thank you! Just want to say CPT's cooking looks off the hook. Safe to guess he is someone who cooks professionally?

That bibimbop-esque fusion with all kinds of veggies... and avocado & eggs& potato salad(?) toast I probably butchered this so bad but it looks right up my alley.

Offline sleepy

Entered!! Getting hyped  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Thank you! Just want to say CPT's cooking looks off the hook. Safe to guess he is someone who cooks professionally?

That bibimbop-esque fusion with all kinds of veggies... and avocado & eggs& potato salad(?) toast I probably butchered this so bad but it looks right up my alley.

Professional cook?? You're too kind. I'm just a person who is obsessed with food. Can't afford to eat out all the time and was blessed to grow up in a household with very good homecooks who I learned form.

Offline sorijealut

• steam

Professional cook?? You're too kind. I'm just a person who is obsessed with food. Can't afford to eat out all the time and was blessed to grow up in a household with very good homecooks who I learned form.

That's amazing. I feel ya! I've also been blessed in that regard, and looking at you reminds me to start learning my mother's recipes like her Kimchi mandu :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Good luck, participants! If you ever get a chance to meet the man behind these zines, DO IT!

Going to skip the big bundle for lack of funs, but you bet your bumpkin I'll be camping out for the small bundle!  :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Good luck, participants! If you ever get a chance to meet the man behind these zines, DO IT!

Going to skip the big bundle for lack of funs, but you bet your bumpkin I'll be camping out for the small bundle!  :p

No! He’s mine!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

No! He’s mine!

:eek: :'( :eek: :'( :eek: :'(

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

No! He’s mine!

:eek: :'( :eek: :'( :eek: :'(

I should have stole a cap to raffle a single zine signed by yours truly

Offline SeedyOne

I should have stole a cap to raffle a single zine signed by yours truly

That's some #showerthoughts stuff right there  :thumb:

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
Entered  :thumb: Awesome Colab!
“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline vicissitude

Wow. On fire. Can’t wait to see the masterpiece of collaboration :thumb:

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
Glad to have a chance at one of these tactile zines! Goodluck everyone!

Offline UTEster750

Good luck everyone! :D

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
Good luck everyone!
The boop cap is a sweet bonus
-Dana

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Raffle for the Big Bundle is closed everyone. Thanks for the overwhelming support! I'll be sending out an email to let you know if you've won; followed by an invoice later this week. Then I'll drop a link for the Small Bundle sale. As a reminder the Small Bundle will be FCFS.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Raffle for the Big Bundle is closed everyone. Thanks for the overwhelming support! I'll be sending out an email to let you know if you've won; followed by an invoice later this week. Then I'll drop a link for the Small Bundle sale. As a reminder the Small Bundle will be FCFS.

Fingers crossed!! Good luck to all.

Thank you for the raffle, Booper and CPTBadAss.

Will love to enter for the zine.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
If you received an email from tactilezine.com, you've won a Big Bundle. If not, please keep your eyes peeled for the Small Bundle sale going up tonight.

Offline base

I... won??  :eek: So excited!

Offline Corgi Butts

Grats winners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
Congrats to all the winners! So my love around here
-Dana

Offline darwinmclovin

• Crivens!
Grats to all winners another day, another chance... and maybe another cool big colab one day

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

“We play and are played and the best we can hope for is to do it with style.” Sir Terry Pratchett -GNU STP -

👊🐔👍

Offline BestShuckleNA

• はあちゃまっちゃま~!
Rip no w here but grats winners and looking forward to the smol bundles!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Offline sleepy

Congrats to the winners.  :) I hope I'll be able to enter for the FCFS, I'd really like to add a copy of this zine to my collection; they're very good at expressing different things each of us do or go through every day in a short and sweet format.